Warts are benign growths of the skin caused by virus that infects the upper layer of the skin and makes it grow rapidly.
Although warts are usually not dangerous, they can appear in some unpleasant, such as the neck area locations.
They are unsightly and potentially embarrassing. They are small and shaped like a small flap or skin tag and are the same color as your skin. So people often want to get rid of them.
How to get rid of small warts?
See your doctor to make sure you have a wart and not some other common skin lesion is called a skin tag.
Skin tags commonly occur in the neck and may look like warts. They are treated differently.
Some of the most common home remedies which helps us to remove warts on the neck is garlic. The powerful antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial garlic to fight viral infections that cause warts properties.
Press some garlic cloves, applied to the wart and cover with a bandage.
– Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash with water
– Repeat this natural treatment 2 times a day for 2 weeks to obtain desirable results
The caustic effect of garlic will cause the wart to blister and fall in just about a week.
. Note: Apply new garlic every day, avoiding contact with the surrounding healthy skin
- it can spread warts to other parts of your body, and are contagious. If a treatment requires the wart with an emery board or pumice stone, which do not use the tool in any other part of your body and not let anyone else use it rubs.
- Do not try to treat warts on your feet if you have diabetes. Consult your doctor.
- Do not try to remove warts on the face or other sensitive portion (eg, genitals, mouth or nose) of your body with treatments at home.