Sinus infection will make you bored and down of your daily to affect your ability to do things activities. For those people who are facing this problem, here it is an incredible blocked sinus cure solution.
sinus infection or sinusitis is caused due to the sinuses are small cavities in the skull that are filled with air. In general, this sinus mucosa occurs and discharge it outside the body that helps keep free nostrils allergies, bacteria, dust and other contaminants to prevent damage to the upper respiratory tract.
is an inflammation of the tissues lining these cavities and this infection is mainly caused by bacterial infections and if this sinus is blocked, then there will be no free passage of air and this in turn to the fungal infection.
Generally, there are 2 types of sinusitis, namely. Acute sinusitis (lasting 4-6 weeks) and chronic sinusitis (lasting a year or more). You have to experience the pain and pressure while suffering from the sinus infection why, because it blocks the sinus inflammation and mucus trapping air inside.
Allergies, cold, congestion, pain, headache, facial pressure, discolored thick mucus, etc., are some of the symptoms of sinus infection. There are many natural remedies that are widely used to treat this infection. But in that, we know all about the garlic, properties and methods to get rid of sinus infection.
nder for sinus infection:
Garlic is a simple and readily available home remedy that will save you time and money. It is a white tooth color, pungent odor that has many health benefits and beauty. You can also try this home remedy at any point of time, without waiting for a doctor’s appointment to relieve sinus infection.
is garlic Good for sinus infection?
Here are some of their effective properties that help you get a clear idea of how this garlic is used to get rid of the infection.
- Garlic has certain chemicals that help kill bacteria, viruses or fungal infections. It is used to eliminate bacterial infection and thus destroy infection cure.
- is a natural antibiotic that helps kill bad bacteria and protects the good bacteria. But make sure that you have to use oil and crushed why, because when raw clove is crushed, then the anti – bacterial, anti – – viral and anti-fungal compound called allicin is activated. This compound is very essential for the healing of sinus infection with symptoms.
- has decongestant and expectorant properties that help prevent colds and flu, which are common symptoms of sinus infection.
- has components flu busting, vitamin C, various enzymes and minerals such as selenium, sulfur, etc., which helps to cure sinus infection by boosting the immune system to fight infection system.
- Regular consumption of garlic will help in reducing inflammatory symptoms, strengthening the immune system that ultimately helps eliminate the infection without side effects.
- have therapeutic properties that are attributed to the active ingredients are present in garlic to get relief from infection.
- This contains scordinin, allin (derived from sulfur compound called allicin) and other active ingredients that gives healing properties that help fight bacteria and fungi that cause sinus infection.
- Scordinin in this garlic helps boost the immune system and inhibits the growth of abnormal cells for proper functioning and therefore to get rid of the sinus infection.
Using garlic to treat sinus infection
Although no specific data on the recommended dose of the amount of garlic to be taken for the treatment of sinusitis, but it would be better if taking three to five cloves of garlic a day for at least 10 days. Therefore, here are some methods that explains how to take these garlic cloves to get rid of the sinus infection. All you have to do is follow these methods regularly without any interruption.
Method – 1: (Ajo vapor)
- cloves garlic – 3-5
- wash towel or cloth
- Take a pot and place it on the stove or heat.
- Then pour water on it and let it boil for a few minutes.
- When once it reaches a boil, then add the garlic cloves crush adequately in this boiling water.
- Remove the heat and take a clean towel or wash clothes.
- Cover your head with the pot so that there should be 2 -. 4 inches away from the head and pot
- In this case, make sure that you have to cover properly, so that the steam does not escape it.
- Now it is the time to inhale slowly and deeply to get immediate relief from sinusitis steam.
- This vaporization process helps thin mucus and clear to get rid of the infection with symptoms.
- repeat the same process regularly (especially at night to get better sleep) to cure sinus infection.
Method – 2: (Garlic with turmeric and water)
- cloves garlic – 2 to 4
- turmeric power – 1/2 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- saucepan or pot
- first instead, take a pan or pot and place it on the stove over low heat.
- Then pour water on it and let it boil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic cloves in the boiling water and boil for another 2 -. 3 minutes
- Now add turmeric powder and stir it well.
- fire, which will feed into a cup off.
- have this soup or juice to treat sinus infection.
- Regular consumption of this garlic -. Drink turmeric will certainly help to totally eliminate the problem of sinusitis
Method – 3: (Ajo)
- take a few cloves of garlic and peel it off the skin.
- Put them in your mouth and start chewing and eating these teeth completely.
- Continue to eat as often as possible to get rid of congestion and discomfort caused by it.
- Make sure that you should not try this on an empty stomach.
- or you can simply eat garlic bread, pizzas, soups, use it in sauces, salads, etc. to get rid of sinusitis.
- The daily consumption of garlic in any of these ways will definitely help cure sinus infection.
Method – 4: (Ajo with tomato juice)
- Garlic (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
- tomato juice – 1 cup
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- hot sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- celery salt – a pinch
- start the process by taking a pan and pour the tomato juice in it.
- Boil this juice for a few minutes and add all remaining ingredients in it.
- mix well and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Finally, the fire goes out and pour this hot mixture into a glass.
- Drink this infusion of garlic tomato juice to get relief from sinus problem.
- For fast and effective relief from this sinus infection, you have to drink this infusion of garlic juice hot tomato for not less than twice a day to clean the sinus infection along with their symptom.
Method – 5: (Ajo inhaler)
- cloves of raw garlic – 4-6
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Take raw garlic cloves and place in water.
- Let it soak for about 7 -. 10 minutes
- After that, remove water and crush to make garlic paste well.
- Take this paste and then keep it close to your nose and inhale starts taking deep breaths.
- On most occasions when you are suffering from sinus infection, nose is blocked and you have to breathe deeply to get this smell of garlic in the nose and thereby get some relief from the infection.
- Or you can try to inhale the smell coming out of this paste of garlic, so you can loosen mucus and makes you breathe comfortably.
- keep doing this process regularly to treat sinus infection completely from the body.
Method – 6: (garlic with honey)
- cloves garlic – 3-5
- Honey – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- begin the process by taking garlic in a blender or mortar and pestle.
- Add honey in it and mash it to be fine paste.
- Take this mixture before meals to get relief from sinus infection.
- regularize the process of taking this garlic -. Honey mixture to completely eliminate the problem
Method – 7: (garlic with honey and olive oil)
- cloves garlic – 3 to 4
- olive oil
- Take, cloves raw garlic fresh and crush .
- Allow to rest for about 15 minutes so that the enzyme allicin is activated.
- Then add a little honey and olive oil in it.
- Now the top of a small piece of bread or a cracker, either in the present.
- have this to get rid of the sinus infection.
- Regular consumption will definitely help clear the sinus infection, cold and flu.
Method – 8: (garlic with olive oil and sea salt)
- cloves of raw garlic – 2
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Take raw garlic cloves and crush after peeling it off.
- Then add a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt in it.
- Stir well and have this to get relief from sinus infection.
- Or you can also grind the garlic cloves to be fine paste and use this instead of crushed cloves to get rid of the problem completely.
- Regular consumption of this food garlic daily will speed up the healing time.
Method – 9: (garlic juice)
The garlic juice or oil extracted from the teeth of good quality will provide surprising benefits as fresh nail. You can use this garlic juice for treatment of the common cold to tuberculosis, respiratory problems and other intestinal disorders and relieves bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis.
Instead of buying garlic juice in stores, you can prepare this at home to grab maximum benefits. For the preparation of this, has two methods ie a cold pressing and another is roasted garlic juice. Cold pressing is made with nails and smelling fresh roast is roasted with garlic cloves. You can select the one you like to do this garlic juice.
- cloves fresh and best garlic
- peeler plastic garlic
- Garlic press
- fabric muslin
- colander coffee
- airtight glass container
- Before starting this process, we must remember that hundreds of garlic cloves are used to make a few ounces of garlic juice.
- So take garlic cloves as their required amount of juice.
- I peel it off these teeth with the help of plastic garlic peeler.
- Then pour these peeled garlic cloves in a blender or food processor.
- finely mixture for a few minutes to do mash.
- O can crush directly by using a garlic press.
- Now take a muslin cloth and place this over a bowl.
- strain this mash garlic and press the pulp using a spatula to collect the juice at the highest level of this puree.
- Or you can use the coffee filter, if you want to filter again to get the pure juice without any pasta in it.
- After purification is successful, then transfer this garlic juice in an airtight glass.
- store is properly in the refrigerator and use this as necessary to get rid of the sinus infection.
- You can use this spraying juice on salads or dishes and take them to eliminate the infection.
- To replace this garlic juice, then you can substitute 1/2 teaspoon of this juice of garlic with 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Reusing this garlic juice in your daily diet to get relief from sinus infection.
Method – 10: (water Ajo)
- Garlic cloves
- – 2 quarts of water
- take a few cloves of garlic and peel it off the skin.
- cut it into small cubes and add these pieces of garlic in water.
- Place water on the stove over medium-low heat.
- let it boil for about an hour without disturbing it.
- After that, this strain of garlic infusion of water in a vessel or container.
- Add a pinch of salt in it and stir well.
- SIP garlic this water to get relief from headache, cold and other symptoms of sinus infection with infection relief.
Method – 11: (garlic oil for sinus infection)
Garlic oil is another form of garlic is used to treat many health and beauty, including sinus infection.
- cloves of raw garlic (chopped) – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 cup
- container airtight
- first, take a pan and pour olive oil on it.
- Then add the garlic cloves crushed or chopped into it.
- Place the pot on the stove over medium-low heat.
- let it warm up for a few minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Wait a few minutes for the oil to cool.
- Now strain the oil in an airtight container with the help of the strainer.
- Apply this oil in areas such as around the nose, forehead, chest and neck to get relief from sinusitis.
- The daily application of this garlic oil will certainly help in clearing the blocked sinus.
Method – 12: (Garlic separate Pan)
- cloves garlic – 3-4
- The bread spread like butter or mayonnaise
- Take cloves of raw garlic and minced meat goes out correctly.
- Add the chopped garlic bread that prefers its spread spread butter on bread mayonnaise.
- Spread evenly over the bread and have this to get rid of the sinus infection.
- Regulate the process of adding the garlic on bread and have to get rid of the problem.
Method – 13: (Garlic Dip)
- Garlic cloves
- mashed avocado
- Take minced garlic cloves and add it to mashed avocado.
- stir well to make garlic sauce.
- have this sauce with garlic bread or bread to get rid of sinusitis.
garlic capsules or pills for infection sinus
For people, those who can not tolerate the strong smell of spicy garlic, then you can use gel capsules odorless garlic that are prepared from garlic extract. This helps relieve sinusitis, respiratory diseases and cardiovascular problems. But make sure that these capsules are purchased from reputable suppliers.
The suggested dose of these garlic pills are 2 capsules per day on a daily basis until completely erased the problem of sinusitis. If possible, always you prefer to use raw garlic cloves to prevent sinusitis, rather than capsules or tablets.
nder for sinus infection in children:
Sinusitis also affect children by blocking her womb and nostrils. However, this infection is low in children compared to adults. Headache, pain around the eyes, shortness of breath, cold, cough, etc., are symptoms that are faced with this sinus infection. If left untreated, then it will lead to many health problems.
Therefore the use of garlic is one of the effective ways which are widely used in cleaning sinusitis. Here are some ways to get rid of the problem.
Method – 1: (Ajo)
- cloves garlic – 1 to 2 fresh teeth
- Take one or two cloves of raw garlic and fresh.
- biting chew to get your juice in the mouth.
- Or you can use crushed garlic cloves and adding it to the soup have to get rid of this problem.
- Or use garlic pills before consulting the doctor to treat the infection.
- keep doing this process regularly until cleared this infection.
Method – 2: (Ajo Steam Inhalation)
- Garlic clove – 1
- tree oil tea
- eucalyptus oil
- boiled water
- wash towel or cloth
- Take a large bowl or container and hot water is poured into it.
- In that water, add crushed garlic clove, a few drops of tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil in it.
- Stir gently and cover the head and the bowl with a towel so that the steam does not escape from it.
- inhale steam as much as possible, but make sure not to put more pressure to inhale the steam as it causes a nasal problem.
- Do the following process of vaporization garlic as often as possible, with a maximum of 2 -. 3 times a day to cure sinus infection with symptoms completely
Tips and precautions to be followed while using garlic for infection sinus
here are some effective tips and some precautions that help you keep this sinus infection at bay.
- Make sure that you should not give these garlic cloves for children, as it can lead to any health problem (without notice by the physician).
- Include garlic in your diet to improve the flow of mucus in the nostrils which in turn gives relief from sinusitis.
- However raw garlic gives better results in the treatment of sinus infection, but can also use garlic powder, paste, capsule or garlic juice in your diet to get rid of the problem.
- Do not forget to check if you have allergies or garlic before using garlic to treat sinus infection. If you find any allergic reaction, then it is better to stop taking using this garlic and consult your doctor for the treatment of sinus infection.
- However avoid overtaking garlic to prevent some side effects such as burning sensation, bad breath, allergic reactions, skin rashes, respiratory problems, internal bleeding, stomach or intestinal problems, etc. Therefore, consult herbalist know the recommended as their health condition dose.
- Be sure to consult a doctor immediately, if something went wrong for treatment to get relief from sinus infection.
All these methods garlic are safe, without side effects. Choose the best option that fits to your health and regularly continue the process without any failure. They also have a lot of water and hot soups, hot meals to get relief from sinusitis.
This is all about garlic and sinus infection. I hope you liked the article and give you a trial of these methods garlic to relieve themselves of sinusitis same. Or do you know any other remedy for the treatment of this sinus infection? Then do not forget to share your experience with us.
Image credit – Flickr
garlic sinusitis remedy |