Everyone wants to look cool in the morning and wake up with puffy eyes or eye bags is very frustrating. swelling of the eyes is may be a little difficult to get rid of him. However, there are some easy and cheap to get rid of puffy eyes ways. Puffy eyes do see-un refreshed, extra-bloated and tired. The main reason for having puffy eyes is alcohol, salty foods and lack of sleep. Many people are looking for a solution to how to get rid of puffy eyes for a younger and healthier appearance.
Puffy eyes or swollen eyelids occurs when there is excess fluid or swelling near their eyes connective tissues. Puffy eyes occurs when the eyes start to swell for numerous reasons, including hormonal changes, excessive crying, genetics, excessive physical stress, dermatitis, lack of sleep and some kind of allergic reaction. Some people like the models and artists reduce puffiness and wrinkles with expensive products. There are also some home remedies and natural remedies that help in treating puffy eyes. Read this article thoroughly to get rid of puffy eyes
Symptoms of puffy eyes :.
- blurred vision
- eye pain
- Optical download
- the pruritus
- burning sensation
- Redness in or around the eye.
Causes of puffy eyes:
- A change in climate
- Excessive crying
- excessive physical stress
- A change in climate
- lack of sleep
- poor diet
- sinus problems and allergic reaction of some kind.
How do you get puffy eyes?
Puffy eyes are a common problem and resolve themselves. Puffy eyes occur when your eyes start to swell, for various reasons, such as lack of sleep, excessive crying, stress and more
The best remedies to get rid of puffy eyes :.
1.) The potatoes to treat puffy eyes fast and naturally
The natural anti-inflammatory and astringent properties in potatoes become very popular and effective home remedy to treat puffy eyes. Potatoes contain starch that helps reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes. This home remedy is also useful for removing dark circles under the eyes
Steps to use potatoes to remove puffy eyes: ..
- Peel and wash the potatoes
- grate the potatoes and extract juice from it.
- Now, apply this potato juice with a cotton ball under the eyes.
- Hold for a few minutes or overnight.
- repeat this remedy many times a day until the swelling is gone.
2.) cold to get rid of puffy eyes fast spoons
cold spoon is simple and very effective home remedy It helps tighten the skin around the eyes and relax blood vessels. a relief for tired eyes and swollen
steps to use cold spoons: ..
- 5 was set to 6 tablespoons metal the refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Place the back of the cold spoon against the eye for some time until the bucket is heated.
- When the spoon spoon substitute another cold heated.
3.) Cucumbers to cure puffy eyes fast and naturally
refrigerated cucumber is a good home remedy for treatment puffy eyes or eye bags. Cucumbers contain astringent properties and enzymes that help reduce inflammation and tighten the skin. This remedy also helps to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes
steps to use cucumber to treat puffy eyes fast :.
- Cut a cucumber into slices and put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- placing cucumber slices chilled on the eyelids for ten minutes.
- repeat the process several times a day for effective results.
4.) teabags to reduce puffy eyes and Fast dark circles
green tea bags or bags black tea both help soothe irritation of the eyes and swollen. Tea bags contain anti-irritant properties that reduce swelling under the eyes. The anti-irritant properties help relieve inflammation and redness
Steps Using tea bags to treat puffy eyes :.
- Place 2 used tea bags in the fridge for half an hour.
- Lie down and then put the tea bags on the eyelids.
- Keep the tea bags for 10 to 15 minutes.
- repeat this process several times a day.
5). Water quickly get rid of puffy eyes
drinking water is one of the easiest ways to reduce swelling. When your body hydrated then there is less chance of water retention that can cause under eye area to swell. Water helps remove toxins from the body.
To stay hydrated, drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Do not take too much salt because it reduces water retention in your body. Also, avoid soft drinks and caffeinated drinks you may be dehydrated.
6.) egg whites to Treat quick puffy eyes
The skin tightening properties egg white helps eliminate swelling and prevent wrinkles
Steps to use egg whites to remove swelling :.
- Take 2 eggs and separate the yolk of the egg.
- egg whip properly to a consistency.
- Add few drops of witch hazel, which is a stretch of skin astringent for the egg.
- Apply this mixture of egg yolk under the eyes with the help of a soft cloth.
- let it dry and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this clear method of egg for a few days.
7.) Aloe Vera to get rid of puffy eyes is natural and fast
Vitamin E and antioxidants present in aloe vera are very effective in treating puffiness around the eyes. It also keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay
steps to use Aloe Vera treatment for swelling :.
can directly apply aloe vera gel under the eyes to help improve blood circulation and remove fluid around the eyes and reduce swelling.
- Make sure that no eyes.
- If you do not have aloe vera gel, then you can use products skin care containing aloe vera gel.
8.) Strawberries to treat puffy eyes fast and naturally
strawberries contain alpha hydroxy acid that helps make its smooth and youthful skin. It also helps to reduce eye puffiness and inflammation
Steps to use strawberries to cure puffy eyes :.
- Take some strawberries and put them in the refrigerator half an hour.
- Remove caps strawberries and cut into thick slices.
- Lie down and place the strawberry slices under the eyes for a few minutes.
9.) salt water to get rid of puffy eyes fast
salt and hot water are one of the simpler to reduce swelling and puffiness under eyes home remedies. Salt water helps eliminate fluid retention under the eyes
Steps to use salt and hot water to treat puffy eyes :.
- take a half teaspoon of salt and mix in a bowl containing 4 cups of water.
- Soaking eye tracks wool or cotton balls in this warm saline and place them on eyelids for a few minutes.
- Repeat this method for 15 to 20 minutes.
10.) cold water to get rid of puffy eyes fast
cold water is useful and effective to treat puffy eyes or bags under the eyes. The cold temperature helps constrict blood vessels and reduce inflammation
steps to use cold water to reduce swelling :.
- First, wash your face with ice cold water.
- Repeat several times throughout the day as needed.
- can also use ice and wrap it in a towel.
- Place this ice wrapped cloth over her eyes.
- repeat this process until the inflammation or swelling has disappeared.
11.) whole milk to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles:
The cold whole milk is very effective for treat eye puffiness. Whole milk contains fat and has a calming effect that is rich in protein, vitamins A, D, amino acids and lactic acid that helps reduce swelling under the eyes. You need to place a clean cloth dampened with cold whole milk on the eyelids for 15 minutes.
12.) castor oil to treat swollen eyes fast
massage is one of the best ways to treat rapid swelling. You need to take castor oil and give your eyes underwater massage using the fingers. Before taking a bath, massage is necessary to cure the inflammation, swelling and dark circles. Repeat this remedy 2 times in a week
Other useful tips to get rid of puffy eyes :.
- Do not rub your eyes as rubbing can cause eye irritation.
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to puffy eyes.
- can be used anti-inflammatory cream under eye as it will reduce the swelling.
- Press something cold against bags under the eyes.
- Drink plenty of water in the morning.
- not wear makeup at night. Remove makeup before going to sleep.
- not consume alcohol and avoid smoking.
- You can use tomato juice or mint juice to reduce swelling.
- Avoid sugar and caffeine.