Peeling skin on fingers
Peeling skin around the fingertips is a very common problem. The outer layer of skin, the epidermis, shells approximately every 28 days, as part of a natural cycle and replaced by a new layer. However, sometimes the rate at which skin cells lose is higher than the rate at which new skin cells are regenerated. This problem commonly affects the fingers, as they experience a high degree of pressure and friction in the course of our daily activities. This causes painful skin peeling around this region.
Most of nutritional deficiencies in the diet are responsible for this condition peeling skin . Lack of hydration, sunburn, exposure to harsh chemicals, excessive sweating and changes in the external environment can also cause peeling skin on the hands and fingers. Less frequently, peeling skin on fingers it can be caused by more serious diseases such as Kawasaki disease, exfoliative dermatitis, psoriasis syndrome and peeling skin.
Getting rid of peeling skin: Home remedies for peeling skin on the fingertips
fingertips peeling is usually a temporary problem and heal in a few days. Here are some home remedies peeling skin which may be useful in solving peeling skin on fingers problem.
1. Cucumber is best for get rid of flaky skin . Grate cucumber and apply a fresh juice or pulp in its peeling skin on fingers. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and then wash your hands with cold water. This not only moisturizes dry skin peeling between the toes, but also calm cracks, scaly and itchy skin, thus leaving the soft and smooth fingers.
2. Similarly, topical application of the juice of a handful of fresh mint leaves is known to be very effective in the treatment of peeling skin on fingers . Grind fresh mint leaves in a container, juicing them and then gently apply only the affected skin to get rid of peeling skin on the finger area.
3. The healing and medicinal properties of honey peeling skin cure. Apply honey peeling scaly skin on the hands and fingers and massage for 5 minutes to reduce flaking of the skin. Another remedy for peeling skin on hands and fingers is to mix two tablespoons of milk and a tablespoon of honey and a pat on the present fingers hands peeling skin and gently massage. This is an excellent natural remedy to treat skin peeling. Honey can also help reduce skin irritation and itching caused by peeling dry and flaky skin.
4. On the other remedy for peeling skin on hands and fingers mix equal parts of turmeric and sandalwood powder with a little honey and add a few drops of olive oil to it, shows this paste in your peeling skin of hands and fingers . Allow the mixture to dry naturally and then wipe it off with a cotton ball soaked in water area. This brings relief from itching and burning caused by peeling skin on the finger and prevent microbial infections that occur in the cracks of the skin.
5. Apply a mixture of the pulp of a ripe banana or avocado, a little sour cream, a pinch of powdered sugar and a tablespoon of olive oil get rid of peeling skin . An effective natural treatment for rid of dry skin peeling fingers .
6. Also try this remedy for peeling skin on hands and fingers. Mix 1 egg with a teaspoon of honey with ½ teaspoon olive oil and a little rosewater. Prepare a fine paste and apply it on the affected area to prevent peeling of the skin area.
7. Apply fresh aloe vera gel every night in the affected areas of the skin to help keep hydrated, moisturized skin. Aloe vera peeled remedy will slow down and also reduce inflammation of the skin. Repeat this remedy peeling skin two or three times a day for at least a week.
8. In addition, before going to bed every night should be soaked fingers in an infusion of some oatmeal powder in a bowl of warm water for about 15 minutes. After this dry their hands very gently with a soft cotton towel. This effectively removes dead skin cells from the surface of the fingers. Now massage a clarified butter milk or cream little in his peeling skin on fingers and toes . You will find the fingers and toes with a soft and smooth feel the next morning.
9. Milk is an effective treatment for fingertip peeling . Soak your fingers in warm milk for 10 minutes every day and then washed with water. Follow up with a moisturizer or vitamin E oil for prolonged relief only peeling reach.
10. The healing properties of coconut oil make it one of best remedies for skin peeling . If you have fingertips peeling caused by dry, scaly skin, you can apply coconut oil generously on your fingertips and gently massage peeling. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids to nourish the skin, which are an excellent skin moisturizer. In addition, coconut oil has wonderful antioxidant properties that help reduce irritation and itching of dry and scaly skin peeling.
Try one of these DIY peeling skin remedies to help soothe the skin and prevent peeling. Avoid using hot water, as it may irritate peeling skin even more.