get rid of liver spots Liver spots
, age spots or lentigines, are flat brown spots that usually appear on the face, hands or neck of people over 40 years. age spots or liver spots on the face are the result of a gradual accumulation of melanin, the dark pigment in the skin. Age spots are also the result of damage from free radicals in the body. They are caused by excessive exposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Liver spots are more common in people with thin skin. Age spots removal is possible with medical treatment and natural home remedies. People are always looking for natural remedies for the answer to how to get rid of liver spots. There are effective home remedies that can be beneficial to get rid of age spots on face naturally.
home remedies to remove liver spots or age spots
One of the best way to get rid of age spots it is the application of home remedies. You can find some natural home remedies right in your kitchen. Home remedies help reduce age spots on the skin naturally. The following are some of the best home remedies for reducing age spots on the face.
1. Get rid of dark spots on the face and liver spots naturally with lemon juice. Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub directly on the age spots twice in one day. Lemon juice is a natural bleach that can help fade dark spots.
2. You can apply a combination of onion juice and apple cider vinegar to get rid of liver spots. Mix one part apple cider vinegar and one part juice of a finely chopped or mixed and applied on the brown spots to fade them onions.
3. Aloe vera is one of the best home remedies for age spots on the face. Applying juice of fresh aloe vera gel directly on the pigmented skin makes them disappear quickly. Aloe vera also eliminates acne scars, acne marks
Related posts :.
4. You can also try a cream yogurt with honey mixture to remove skin blemishes on the face. This act as a natural bleach mixture can lighten dark pigment in the skin.
5. Another good home remedy for treating liver spots remedy is using garlic juice. Apply fresh garlic directly on the affected area every day to cure age spots.
6. Apply some whey from the area affected by brown age spots. This is one of the effective treatments for removing age spots on the face quickly.
7. Mix 2 tablespoons of witch hazel and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix well and use a cotton ball to dab the mixture on the age spot. Allow this to sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Repeat daily process and age spots on the face and hands vanished in a week.
8. Another effective home treatment is to mix sandalwood powder, lemon juice, cucumber juice and tomato juice to make a paste. Apply this mixture on the affected area to disappear quickly brown spots area.
9. For age spots and live, you can use a cold piece of green papaya. Rub the fleshy part of dark brown spots on the skin and rinse the area after 30 minutes. This remedy helps reduce blemishes fast
Related posts :.
The tea tree oil 10 can be used as a home remedy for liver spots. Apply tea tree oil in areas affected by those brown spots on the skin.
11. Sun exposure causes the development of free radicals that can damage skin. Therefore, it is essential to protect the skin against sun damage to treat and prevent liver spots naturally.
12. The potato is one of the best natural remedy to remove age spots on the face. potatoes refrigerate for a few hours. Make potato slices, which are applied directly to the brown age spots, leave for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water to get rid of fast liver spots.