Every woman wants her face look beautiful, soft and smooth and without any facial hair. The growth of facial hair is natural. However, when there is excess hair growth in the neck, chin, upper lip, cheeks or forehead, causing embarrassment and affect the confidence of the person. The reason for excessive facial hair growth includes changes in hormone levels in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, some medications and due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Although there are methods such as shaving, laser treatment and waxing available to remove facial hair can be painful, time consuming and can cause skin damage. Home remedies are the best way to remove facial hair, because they are readily available and without any side effects. There are different methods for hair removal and the advantages and disadvantages of these methods are discussed below. This will give you information on what home remedies are a better choice for removing facial and body hair.
various methods of hair removal (pros and cons)
Pros: This method can be done at home or in a salon beauty. It is easy an easy and inexpensive method. The person can remain free of hair- long as this method removes hair root. There latest hair removal options like chocolate and mango waxing, which are relatively painless.
Cons: In most women, waxing skin allergies cause. They are prone to itching, redness of the skin and acne or infection of hair follicles. Moreover, when this process is done several times, there are chances that your skin becomes loose and soft.
Pros: are easy to use. They are a cheaper method for hair removal. No special skill required to use this.
Cons: If done correctly, can cause lesions and hair growth or pseudo folliculitis that can lead to infections. You have to use this method at least once a week to keep your hair free skin. In some people use the razor causes skin irritations.
Pros: They offer less skin damage and are very easy to use. Are cheap.
Cons: This method is able to remove only 88% of the hair and can not remove very small hairs. Waxing provides success rate of 98% for hair removal. They are unable to remove hair from the root and occurs therefore faster re-growth
Pros: This is one of the cheapest methods for facial hair removal
Cons: If not carried out by experienced people, the process can be very painful. In most women the skin stays red for some time. The hair is not removed from the root and therefore the hair grows back faster. You have to submit to thread every few days and this means you have to suffer the pain every few days.
Pros: camouflage hair and make them less visible. You can make the hair color to match your skin tone and therefore imperceptible. You can do it by yourself and the effect lasts for a few weeks.
Cons: This will not completely remove hair. Skin exposure to sunlight within an hour after bleaching can cause skin irritations. Bleaching is not the solution for women with thick hair growth. Regular bleaching can cause skin damage due to the presence of chemicals in bleaching.
Hair Removal Creams
Pros: You can remove hair without professional help with this method and that it is easy to use and inexpensive in the long run.
Cons: They work very superficially and therefore the frequent application of creams is needed. It will take time for hair removal more than once in a week. In some women, the chemicals used for hair removal cause skin irritation, skin darkening and allergies. This can not be used to remove facial hair.
laser hair removal
Pros – This is one of the safest and most effective for permanent body hair removal methods. This method does not cause any infection or leave any marks. The results are long lasting.
Cons: Laser hair removal are not available to everyone because they are expensive. The procedure is painful and risky. People with dark skin or are prone tanned recording laser. This is not an effective method for people with hormonal imbalances. It will require more than one sitting to remove hair completely.
home remedies to get rid of facial hair
There are many natural ingredients available in your kitchen, which can be used for effective removal of facial hair. Although it takes some time to show the effect of treatment, they will not damage the skin and are profitable. Here are some home remedies to remove facial hair
1. Gelatine Peel-off Mask
One of the easiest and best remedies to remove unwanted facial hair in a moment is the use of the mask gelatin. This can easily be done at home. Despite the face mask gelatin can be a bit dirty and smelly too, the result of this face mask felt that deals worth trying. They can add a few drops of lemon juice to remove the smell of the gelatin. You can also try some essential oils. It is important that you keep your eyes and eyebrows away from this face mask of detachment.
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (unflavored)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- lemon juice (3 to 4 drops ) (o)
- lavender essential oil about 1 to 2 drops
- in a small bowl, add the milk, gelatin flavor and lemon juice or essential oil of lavender. Mix well.
- Microwave this mixture for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- apply immediately on your face after removing from oven.
- Let it sit on your face for a few minutes.
- The gelatin sticks in rapid face. It can be applied either in areas where the growth of unwanted hair is visible across the face.
- Never apply near the eyes or eyebrows.
- You can remove the mask from his face jelly after 5 minutes, as it would have completely dried then.
- I peel it off completely. You will find that your hair and facial pimples dear face peel off and stick to the mask dries.
2. Apricot and Honey Facial Scrub
apricot is a fruit that is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has rich concentrations of lycopene. It is to be very effective in eliminating facial hair. Apricot has to be mixed with another ingredient called honey to make an excellent facial exfoliant that will help get rid of unwanted hair on the face, as well as to clean the face. Honey has properties make your skin smooth.
- Half a cup of dried apricots
- A teaspoon of honey
- grinding the dried apricots in a blender to make a coarse powder. Make sure it is not too thick.
- Add honey to this apricot powder and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the face and let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, start scrubbing the mixture in a circular carefully and make sure you keep washing about 15 to 20 minutes movement.
- wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week for effective removal of facial hair.
3. Wheatbran Scrubs
The product remaining after refining the grain of wheat is the wheatbran. This saved is a very healthy product and help give the body all the nutrients it needs. But, it is also very effective wheatbran as a cosmetic product and is used in the manufacture of many facial scrubs and masks. It is a very effective facial scrub that helped in removing unwanted hair and is effective against facial wrinkles. The following are the ways wheatbran help remove facial hair naturally.
- One to 3 tablespoons wheatbran
- One teaspoon of rosewater
- A tablespoon milk
- in a small bowl, mix wheatbran, milk and rosewater.
- Apply this thick scrub on the face evenly.
- left for a minute and then use your fingers to gently rub the skin with circular movements.
- Make sure you keep in mopping up the dry wheatbran.
- leave it there on your face for a couple of minutes and then wash the face with water scrub.
- Repeat daily for a week or two and then use this procedure two or three times a week.
- is that the scrub will help reduce facial hair growth.
- 1 tablespoon wheatbran
- 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh or curdled milk
- quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder
- in a small bowl, mix wheatbran, gram cuatro, milk or curd and turmeric powder to make a paste.
- Apply this paste evenly on your face.
- let sit there for about 20 to 25 minutes or until completely dry.
- Wet your fingers with water and rub gently on the face in circular motions.
- Scrub for 3 to 5 minutes and then gently wash off the facial scrub.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week.
- This facial scrub will help get rid of unwanted facial hair in time. It will also make your skin soft, supple and look younger.
4. Lavender oil and tea tree mixture to remove facial hair due to hirsutism
There are many women who suffer from growth of unwanted hair on his chin and chest. This is mainly due to a condition known as hirsutism, where hair develops in androgen-dependent areas of a woman. The mixture is lavender oil and tea tree helps in curing effective mild hirsutism in women idiopathic. This means that lavender and tea tree oils has antiandrogenic properties and therefore when applied on the face can aid in the removal of unwanted hair.
- Mix one teaspoon of lavender oil with 4-6 drops of tea tree oil
- Apply this oil mixture on the facial hair using a cotton ball
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a day for at least 3 months to clear the full facial hair.
5. Orange and lemon peel facial mask
One of the very popular ingredients used by practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine for a variety of aliments is the Orange skin. The orange oil obtained from orange peel is used in a wide variety of cosmetic products. It is a very popular ingredient that helps in cleaning the skin and gives it a toned look. Orange peel has a higher concentration of vitamin C as lemon peel and lemon juice. Both, orange peel and lemon peel are natural exfoliating agents that will aid in ease rid of facial unwanted hair.
- One teaspoon orange peel powder
- One teaspoon of lemon peel powder
- 1 teaspoon ground almond
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- One teaspoon of rosewater
- Mix all dry ingredients such as oats, dry powder and orange and lemon peel powder ground almonds in a bowl.
- Now add the required amount of olive oil and rose water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let stand for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Then use your fingertips to gently rub the paste in circular motions.
- do this process for about 5 to 10 minutes and then wash with water.
- Repeat this procedure for two or three times a week to see effective results.
6. Barley Scrubs
If you have facial hair stubborn, then barley is a very good scrubbing that can be used on your face to get rid of hair not wanted. Barley also be taken internally and it will help in the treatment of various skin conditions and hair. Cebada help leave your skin shiny and smooth.
- One tablespoon of barley powder
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of milk
- Take a small bowl and add the barley powder, milk and lemon juice in it. Mix these ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it sit for 30 minutes or so.
- wash with warm water and dry your face.
- repeat this process for 3 to 4 times a day to see visible results.
7. Black cohosh herb
Black cohosh is a plant that has phytoestrogens that will help effectively slowing the growth of unwanted hair. It is normally found in eastern North America. It has antiandrogenic effects and therefore assist in curing hirsutism. Today, black cohosh extract is mainly used for gynecological problems and helps in the treatment of menopausal symptoms and premenstrual stress. The extract is also available as a capsule or tincture. You can also use the herb black cohosh tea.
- 20 grams of black cohosh root (dry)
- 4¼ cups water
- A teaspoon of honey (optional)
- take the water in a pan and add the dried black cohosh root in it.
- Bring the water to a boil and then let it simmer for about half an hour.
- When the water is reduced to 1/3 of the original amount, turn the fire off. Remove water and strain.
- Add honey if necessary and let cool to room temperature.
- drink a cup of this tea three times a day for a couple of weeks to see effective results.
- You can also store tea in the refrigerator for 2 days.
If you are suffering from any liver disease or any type of cancer or tumor, then avoid taking black cohosh tea. It is also advised that no higher dose than recommended this tea are taken as it could lead to dizziness, nausea, headache and abdominal discomfort.
8. fenugreek and green gram
Fenugreek is a very good medicinal herb that offers a lot of women superior remedy related health issues. It is also very effective in the treatment of hirsutism in which body parts of women have hair like men. You can fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight and the next morning, you can drink for the first time to enjoy all the health benefits offered by fenugreek. You can also use fenugreek as a facial scrub-for mask remove unwanted hair .