Have bags under the eyes or circles is a very common problem among all ages. eye bags are swelling or swelling under the eyes that occurs due to a weakening of the tissues under the eyelids. Not getting enough sleep and working too long in the front of the computer can cause eye puffiness and dark circles. The periorbital tissues swell due to the uneven distribution of fluid that causes bags under the eyes. You can treat under eye bags easily with the help of some better treatments. You reading this article, you come to know about how to get rid of eye bags.
As you age, the appearance of eye bags increases as tissues weaken with age. For bags under the eyes, fluid retention, smoking, excess salt, excess alcohol, allergies and chronic sinus problems can cause water retention in the sensitive tissues of the eye. eye bags are a natural effect of aging and make you look tired and unhealthy. There are some expensive products on the market to treat eye bags, but you can also treat eye bags with some home remedies and natural remedies.
Symptoms of eye bags:
- Dark circles
- Mild swelling
- falls or wrinkles skin loose
Causes eye bags:
- lack of sleep
- excessive tearing
the best remedies to get rid of bags eye
1.) teabags to treat the rapid eye bags
teabag It contains tannins that helps ease bags under the eyes.
Steps to use tea bags
- boil a cup of water and put 2 tea bags in hot water.
- teabag Move up and down until the bag is soaked in water properly.
- removing the bag and let it cool.
- lie down in a comfortable position.
- Place 1 tea bag soaked in each eye.
- Now, keep your feet up for a few minutes.
- After relaxing, remove tea bags eyes.
- Now, see his face in the mirror, you will see a less puffy eyes.
2.) Pepino to get rid of bags of eyes Fast and Naturally
cucumber has skin lightening properties, so as anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. Cucumber is used to reduce swelling and clarify the skin tone.
Steps to use Cucumber:
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- Put the cucumber slices in a refrigerator.
- Now, put these cold cucumber slices over closed eyes.
- Keep them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process 3 times a day to reduce swelling.
3.) Potato cure bags under the eyes Fast and Naturally
The use of raw potato is one of the best and most effective home remedies for treating bags under the eyes. The natural properties of potato laundering help clarify the skin under the eye area and reduce swelling.
Potato Steps to use:
- Take a raw potato and put it in the refrigerator.
- Now, the grid, potato and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- Soak cotton balls in this chilled juice and apply it in their eyes potato.
- Hold for 15 minutes.
- can also use potato slices and slice placed on each eye for 15 minutes.
- Repeat 3 times a day to reduce bags under the eyes.
4.) Lemon to get rid of bags of eyes Fast and Naturally
Lemon juice contains vitamin C which makes it an excellent brightener for every skin type.
How to use lemon juice:
- Take a lemon and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- juicing the lemon ice.
- Soak cotton balls in the lemon juice.
- DAB under the eyes.
- After 10 minutes, cleaned with cold water.
5.) honey to treat eye bags is natural and Fast
The anti-inflammatory and anti-benefits microbial honey helps minimize eye bags and dark circles.
Steps to use honey:
- Simply apply a small amount of honey with a fingertip for under eyes before bedtime.
- soak it overnight and wash your face in the morning.
- Will see the shadows and swelling is reduced.
6.) almond oil to get rid of eye bags Night
Almond oil is oil luxury and rich that helps lighten under eye bags or puffiness.
Steps to use almond oil:
- Apply a small amount of honey under the eyes before going to bed.
- Use your finger to gently tap the skin until the skin absorbs most of it.
- leave it overnight and wash your face with your cleaner.
- repeat each night for best results.
7.) butter and turmeric to treat bags under the eyes and Fast Naturally
Serum and turmeric is one of the best home remedies for eye bags. Whey and turmeric constricts blood vessels and reduces inflammation. It helps reduce swelling and shadows because of their skin lightening properties.
Steps to use Buttermilk and Turmeric:
- Take a cup of buttermilk and add a small amount of turmeric to it.
- Soak cotton balls in this whey.
- squeeze out the excess liquid and put cotton balls on eyes for 15 minutes.
- Repeat 5 times a week until you get the best results.
8.) Cold Metal spoons to get rid of eye bags at home
cold metal spoon is the best method for treating bags under the eyes quick.
Steps Using Cold Metal Buckets:
- Put 2 tablespoons in the refrigerator to cool.
- Now, put the back of the spoon in both eyes.
- Keep until the bucket reaches room temperature.
- This is a quick eye package that reduces puffiness or eye bags.
9.) Corrector fast cure eye bags of
The use of correction is one of the most effective and method faster to treat circles and bags under the eyes. The right makeup helps reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes and swelling and keep it fresh.
Steps to Use Concealer:
- Use a concealer that matches your skin color.
- Apply the concealer with the cotton ball under the eyes.
- DAB lightly on the skin, but do not rub on the skin.
- Use a matte powder blush brush and apply it under the eyes.
- The racial effectively hide their bags.
10.) Treat your face to get rid of eye bags Fast
Under eye skin is fragile and thin, so it is easy to make it weaker and more damage that leads to the larger bags.
- Do not wear makeup before bedtime. The harmful chemicals in makeup can irritate the eyes at night. So wash your face every day before bedtime.
- scrub and rub your face with a towel can weaken the skin under the eyes. Use a good eye makeup remover to remove makeup. Then wash your face with clean water.
- moisturize your face before bed.
- Use sunscreen every day to protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
11.) Egg to get rid of bags of fast eyes
The egg is one of the best and most effective home remedies for treating eye bags. The skin tightening properties of egg white helps remove bags under the eyes and wrinkles.
Steps Using eye bags:
- take an egg and break it.
- Whip the egg in a bowl until it becomes rigid.
- Apply egg white under the eyes with the help of a soft brush or cloth.
- Allow to dry for some time and wash with warm water after 10 to 15 minutes.
- repeat this home remedy once a day to get the desired results.
12.) The salt water or saline for treating the rapid eye bags
Salt water helps reduce inflammation.
Steps to use salt water to cure eye bags:
- Take a quarter teaspoon of salt and warm water in a bowl.
- Soak cotton balls or eye pads with warm saline.
- Place these tracks eye on your eyelids.
- Keep these pills for some time.
- Make sure the fabric must be clean.
Other useful tips to cure puffy eyes:
- Do not drink alcohol before going to sleep, and retention is the leading cause of eye bags.
- use green tea as it helps to rehydrate the skin.
- massage your area under the eyes to reduce eye puffiness or bags because it helps improve blood circulation around the eyes.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate. Drinking more water helps reduce dehydration under his eye.
- not watch late night shows and do not play night games.
- eyes also occur due to deficiency of vitamin E and other important nutrients. Eating a diet that is rich in vitamin E to reduce eye bags or puffiness.
- Lack of sleep is the cause of eye bags. So take proper sleep to get rid of bags and dark circles.
- take deep breaths and appropriate. If you are not getting enough oxygen, then it can cause bags under the eyes.