How to get rid of dry skin
Having dry, itchy skin is really a pain, and it is especially bad in the winter. It may even sometimes painful itching and scratching can only worsen the situation. There are some great skin creams that can be used to treat dry skin, but if you do not really have the money to spend on these creams Currently, there are easy ways to soothe dry skin on the face, hands and legs with home remedies as well. dry scaly skin rough and not only can be itchy and painful, but it can also be humiliating. There are natural solutions to the problem of dry skin however, and there are many foods and other products that can be found lying around your house that can be used in how to get rid of dry skin naturally .
The best home remedies for dry skin
1. Most importantly, they have to drink plenty of water to reduce skin dryness . When your body is not hydrated usually there is no way that your skin is well hydrated. It is recommended that everyone should drink eight to ten glasses of water a day, but in reality, you can never really drink too much water, especially if you already have dry skin problems.
2. To get rid of dry skin, drink a glass of warm milk mixed with a teaspoon of almond oil. Drink this before bed and you should see a positive change in your skin dry very soon. This is one of the best home remedies for dry and chapped skin .
3. If you do not have money for lotions and expensive to treat dry skin creams, you can always use baby lotion. It is cheap, but also very effective. baby lotion is a great moisturizer and is for babies, so you know it contains no added chemicals or ingredients that can damage the skin, especially if you already have very sensitive skin.
4. Similarly, you should probably stick to baby shampoo and baby soap if you have very sensitive skin. Keep safe and moisturize skin, which is important. Before taking a bath or shower, put some honey on the skin and leave it for five or ten minutes, the time it can take, because it can be a little sticky and annoying.
6. Honey is another effective home remedy for dry skin, itchy face and body. Honey is one of nature’s best moisturizers, but it is also important that raw honey is being used, not the processed kind found in stores that is not very natural at all and have many additives.
7. Another inexpensive alternative to creams and lotions is sesame oil. Rub the oil on your face and body after taking a shower and that should help keep skin hydrated for a good part of the day. This is one of the best home remedies for dry sensitive skin on the face .
8. coconut and avocado oil are also good for treating dry skin. You can also make a paste of avocado and apply it to your dry skin on the face, neck, hands and legs for a good moisturizing treatment. This is an excellent natural remedy for dry skin.
9. Glycerin also works well on dry skin around the nose, around the mouth, dry lips and . Prepare packages and glycerine masks for dry skin. An effective home remedy for dry skin is to mix glycerin, lemon juice and rose water in equal proportions and apply on the face. Leave it on overnight and wash your face thoroughly in the morning.
10. Another of the best home remedies for dry skin is yogurt. Apply fresh yogurt in your hands, face and legs and massage gently into your skin. Leave it there for 15 minutes and then rinse. Yogurt containing lactic acid and acts as a mild dry skin exfoliant. Also try this facial mask to treat dry skin on the face . Take a spoonful of yogurt and mix one teaspoon of honey. Apply on the forehead, face and neck. This mask soothes irritation and staining associated with dry and sensitive skin.
11. Mix a few drops of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons milk. Apply this mixture on the face and other parts of your body where the skin is dry. This home remedy dry skin can be combined with rosewater to have better effects. Rose water is good for use on dry skin, increasing oil production and growth of new skin.
12. Sodium bicarbonate helps reduce skin rashes. Mix a little baking, baking oatmeal and vanilla extract in a paste and mixed in a tub of warm water and then soak in it for as long as you want. This should leave dry skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.
13. Aloe vera is one of best natural moisturizer for dry skin . Aloe vera is proven to treat dry skin on the body remedy. Cracked dry, flaky skin can be treated well with the application of aloe vera. Apply aloe vera gel evenly on the face, hands and legs, let it dry for 15 minutes and wash with water quickly heal your dry skin .
14. Avocados is an excellent home remedy to treat dry skin, because they are high in fat and can help in hydrating dry skin. Moisturize and revitalize dry skin with a moisturizing avocado face mask. This easy to make nourishing mask for dry skin uses only 2 Natural Ingredients- avocado and honey. Mix the avocado pulp and honey in a bowl and mix well. Apply this paste on dry skin and leave for about 30 minutes.
15. Banana is another wonderful for natural remedy dry skin around the nose and dry patches around the mouth . Banana has vitamin A that restores lost moisture to prevent dry skin. Simply mash a banana and apply it directly on the face and other dry patchy areas such as the hands and legs and allow to dry mashed banana. This is one of the best moisturizing masks to create get rid of dry skin .
16. Castor oil is also good for treating problems such as dry skin. Mix three parts olive oil with one part castor oil. Apply a thick layer of mixture of castor oil all over the body before taking a bath. Applying castor oil to dry skin on the face and body repairs the damage done to it in winter. This will help rid of dry skin on the nose and dry skin around the eyes and mouth effectiveness.
17. skin under the eyes is very delicate and can easily dry. Dry skin around the eyelids can be common during the winter months. If you have dry skin around the eyes, just use the raw potato home remedy. Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber get rid of dry skin around the eyes .
18. You can also use lemon juice to get rid of dry skin around the eyes. Take the honey and lemon juice in an equal amount and mix well. Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it on dry skin around the eyes.
These are some of the best dry skin remedies to help relieve and prevent dry spots on the skin. Try these nutritious home remedies for dry skin.