get rid of dark spots on the face
Like most people age tend to have dark spots on the face . Some are so visible that can not even meet with foundation. The worst thing is that these dark spots on the face can spread easily when you choose to ignore it. It will not be better to seek help, such as home remedies for dark spots on the face or consult a skin specialist.
The dark spots are pigmented skin that usually begin to appear in middle age areas. They can be caused by several factors. In some cases, dark spots may appear on the skin due to skin trauma. This is most evident in the case of skin infections such as acne, which often leave dark spots on the skin.
dark spots on the skin may also occur during pregnancy due to hormonal changes taking place in the body. Certain medical conditions can sometimes contribute to the development of dark spots. Such conditions include Addison’s disease, liver disorders, pituitary tumors and hemochromatosis. Stress can also lead to hormonal fluctuations in the body, resulting in the formation of dark spots.
The best natural remedies for the Elimination of dark spots
1. The dark spots usually extend across the face and neck. One of the ways to protect the area of the face and neck is the application of sun block. sunscreen should be applied half an hour before sun exposure to allow entry into force. At the same wear hats and big sunglasses to cover these sensitive areas that are prone to dark spots on the skin .
2. To reduce the effects of sun exposure and lighten dark spots , clean your face with buttermilk. Rub your skin gently for at least twenty minutes before taking a bath every day. regularly does, this will work well to lighten dark areas of skin.
3. There are many solutions for home to remove dark spots on the face or at least help relieve it. It is believed that citrus juices, when applied to these dark spots will help whiten naturally.
4. Honey is another beneficial natural remedy for dark skin spots . Apply some warm honey to the affected areas and then wash off with warm water.
5. Get your weekly exfoliating skin with folk remedy by mixing honey and sour cream. These two combination act as a moisturizing agent and at the same time reduce dark spots on the face .
6. A watermelon rind is another effective for dark spots on the skin remedy. Watermelon skin when rubbed on these dark spots can help alleviate or eliminate dark spots or brown.
7. skin discolorations can also be treated with aloe vera gel. You can cut the aloe vera leaf and use the gel to rub on these dark spots . This helps to clarify the skin and prevent further damage.
8. Apple cider vinegar is its all about DIY household product helps to lighten the skin. It can be applied apple cider vinegar directly on the skin by mixing one part vinegar and one part water. This will help lighten dark spots on the skin.
9. Lemon helps lighten skin naturally because of its bleaching properties. Applying lemon juice directly on the dark spots will lighten.
10. Lemon juice can be mixed and mixed with honey, oats, figs, parsley and cucumber to prepare the best mask to clean these dark spots on the face without having to consult a dermatologist naturally .
11. You can apply honey to removing dark spots on the face caused by acne scars, sunburn and age spots. You can also add wheat germ oil to honey before using it.
12. Vitamin E oil can also be applied to get rid of skin blemishes . Massaging pure vitamin E oil directly on your dark spots. Vitamin E in coconut oil can also help lighten dark spots on the skin.
13. horseradish juice serves as another remedy effective home for treatment of dark spots . Juice works as a natural bleach to lighten dark spots on the skin.
14. Always drink enough water daily about 8 to 10 glasses in addition to eating lots of vegetables and fresh fruits to get rid of dark spots on the face fast . Fruits and vegetables diet will help detoxify your body and therefore beneficial to the skin in general. It also helps keep skin hydrated all the time and keep it spotless.