dark lips are a common problem that affects many people. Women are more conscious of their complexion and facial features. Therefore, they tend to treat a wide range of cosmetics on the lips to give them a brighter and beautiful. However, most of the products that offer temporary results and long-term side effects. Cosmetics such as lipsticks and lip glosses make lips dry and darker. The best way to reverse these side effects is to try some home remedies for dark lips. In this review, we will discuss some of the best herbal remedies for dark lips.
How to get rid of dark lips?
1. Honey and lemon
Make a mixture of honey and lemon juice and store in the refrigerator. Apply this mixture to his lips and let it stay for an hour. Clean your lips after an hour. Practice this remedy for 2 to 3 times. The content of citrus lemon can reduce pigmentation. Nutrients support of honey to nourish the skin and make it healthier. Honey also helps in making your lips look rosier.
Dry lips are one of the reasons behind dark lips. Glycerin can help keep moisture on the lips. Apply on the lips and leave it overnight.
The lack of water and dehydration makes dark and dry lips. In order to avoid this drink lot of water and keep your body well hydrated. This is one of the best remedies dry lips.
Beetroot is one of the best and easiest for dark lips Home remedies. Rub a piece of beet root on the lips for 5 minutes. Leave it on for some time and allow your skin to absorb all the juice. This will make your lips pink.
5. Avoid harmful products for lips
Avoid using cheap products and low quality of the lips. They can ruin the natural beauty of the lips and cause extreme pigmentation. Change to lip products herbal and make use of natural fruit juices and natural lips masks to reduce the tan and pigmentation of the lips.
6. Almond oil
Use almond oil on your lips to reduce pigmentation. For best results apply before going to bed.
7. cucumber juice
Cucumber juice is one of the best remedies for dark lips that can help in reducing pigmentation and improve the color of your lips.
lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent. It is traditionally used to lighten dark spots and skin blemishes. It can also be used as one of the most effective natural remedies for dark lips.
- Applying lemon juice on the lips can make lighter your lips. Follow this for a couple of months.
- You can scrub lips with a piece of lemon to exfoliate the skin. Sprinkle a little sugar in the lemon to make it more effective. Follow this procedure for 2 to 3 weeks.
- can also apply a mixture of lemon juice, honey and glycerin (1/2 tablespoon each) to improve the appearance of their lips. After applying leave it overnight. Practice this remedy until you get the desired results.
Rose helps calm and moisturizes the skin. It also improves the color of your lips.
- Add a little honey with rose water and apply the mixture on your lips. Repeat this three times in one day.
- Make a mixture of rose petal paste, honey and butter (1 tablespoon each). Scrub lips with this mixture. Practice this remedy two to three times a week.
- The bathes rose petals in raw milk. After an hour crush these petals and add ½ tablespoon of honey and a few strands of saffron. Apply this mixture in your mouth and let stand for 15 minutes. Practice this twice a day.
10. Olive oil
Olive oil helps soften and moisturize your lips. It contains a lot of essential nutrients that can make beautiful lips.
- massage your lips with virgin olive oil. Practice this every night.
- Making a natural exfoliant, mixing sugar with olive oil. Rub this mixture on your lips to make it lighter. Practice this every week for a couple of months.
Sugar is a good exfoliating material can help in removing all dead skin cells from your lips.
- Make a mixture of granulated sugar (3 tablespoons) and butter (2 tablespoons). Use this as a natural exfoliant and gently exfoliate your lips. Practicing this remedy once in a week.
- Mix granulated sugar (1 tablespoon) and honey (1 tablespoon) and almond oil (1/2 teaspoon). Rub this mixture on your lips to make it smooth and light. Repeat this every week.
- You can also make a natural exfoliating, by simply mixing some cold cream with sugar. Use this time in a week.
Grenades can make your lips moist pink color. It is one of the best remedies dark lip. It has a lot of nutrients that help nourish your lips.
- Crush some seeds of Granada and add a little water and the cream rose to the paste. Scrub lips with this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes. Clean your mouth with warm water.
- Apply a mixture of Granada juice, carrot juice and beet juice on the lips. Practice this every day until you get the desired results.
strawberries and raspberries can help improve the appearance of your lips. It contains a lot of nutrients and minerals that can feed their lips and make them healthy.
- Make a mixture of raspberry juice (1/2 tsp) honey and Aloe Vera gel. Rub on his lips for a few minutes. Wash after 10 minutes with a little hot water. Repeat this three times in a week.
- Make a mixture of strawberry juice (1 tablespoon) and petrolatum (2 tablespoons). Apply lips 2 times in a day.
Honey can make your wet and pink lips.
- Every night apply some honey on the lips. Rinse in the morning using a little hot water. This can definitely lighten the color of the lips.
- Make a mixture of chickpea flour, honey and yogurt (1/2 tablespoon each). Apply this mixture on your lips and let it stay for half an hour and then wash off with warm water. Practice this on a regular basis to achieve desired results.
15. honey and almond oil
A mixture of honey (1 tablespoon) and almond oil (1 tablespoon) and rub it on her lips. Leave on for half an hour before rinsing. You can repeat this remedy three times a day to get the desired results.
16. Cream and rose petals
Crush some rose petals and make a fine paste. Add a little cream of milk and honey to this paste and apply it on the lips. Let it stay for 20 minutes before rinsing with milk. After that, clean your mouth with water.
This remedy can help exfoliate the lips and what is lighter and reddish.
17. Lemon and turmeric
Make a mixture of lemon juice and turmeric powder and apply it on the lips. Let it stay for about 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
18. More tips to get rid of dark lips:
- Always gently rub your lips. The lips are delicate and strong wash can damage your skin.
- Avoid strong lip glosses and lipsticks.
- Before going to bed wipe out all traces of cosmetics from your lips.
- Before going to bed to moisturize your lips with the help of a little ghee.
Are you worried about your dark lips? Are you looking for a safe remedy for dry and dark lips? If you want to try some natural remedies to soften the lips and then try some of the above tips on how to get rid of dark lips. These remedies are simple and fairly easy to practice. They can nourish lips and make them naturally beautiful. If you have pink lips, you need not rely on aggressive cosmetics like lip glosses and lipsticks anymore.