Dark circles are dark discoloration around the eyes due to age , lack of sleep, stress, poor diet, certain health problems, nutritional deficiency, dry skin, heredity, pregnancy, seasonal allergies, etc., which makes the skin around the eyes and delicate and thinner than before.
Then the veins of the eyes are approaching the surface of the skin causing a bluish or dark dye called dark circles. However, instead of using the corrector or other cosmetics for cleaning those dark circles, it is better to remove dark circles using natural remedies such as lemon is very effective and gives lasting results without side effects.
So, let’s take a look at the properties of lemon and use methods to get rid of dark circles around the eyes.
The Lemon juice effectively the work of dark circles?
- lemon has an excellent property of skin bleaching Brightening dark discoloration under the eyes.
- has a rich content of vitamin C and citric acid it helps lighten and tighten the skin under the eyes to eliminate dark.
- has all the essential nutrients such as calcium, protein, phosphorus, carbohydrates, B vitamins, magnesium, etc., that strengthening the immune system and skin cells around the eyes.
- Blood vessels are tightened to reduce swelling and prevent accumulation of fluids.
- has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that fight disease-causing germs and allergies, which can cause dark circles.
- acts as an astringent that helps maintain smooth, wrinkle-free skin and moisturizes the skin.
- effectively detoxifies the pores and thus removes dead skin cells on the skin to prevent dark all around the eyes.
Using lemon juice for dark circles:
Here are the top 5 methods of using lemon to treat dark circles. All you need do is follow regularly and without any interruption.
Method – 1: (lemon juice)
Lemon juice has skin lightening properties that eliminates dark circles.
- extract a fresh lemon juice of a lemon.
- dip a cotton ball in it and dab in the dark circles under the eyes.
- Ensure that lemon juice should not enter the eyes.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes and clean the affected area with a damp cloth.
- repeat the same process for 2 to 3 times a day until you get rid of dark circles
.. Note: If you feel any burning sensation after the lemon juice with water or rose water is diluted and apply it on dark circles
Method – 2: (lemon juice with cucumber juice)
Cucumber has excellent astringent property that has properties that prevent skin tightening dark pigmentation under the eyes and calm the nerves of the eye to get rid of tension and stress.
- Add equal amounts of fresh lemon juice and cucumber juice in a bowl.
- Shake well and apply this juice to dark circles under the eyes with a cotton ball.
- massage gently for a minute and leave on the skin for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- rinse with warm water and dry the skin.
- keep doing the same process regularly until dark circles are erased.
Method – 3: (lemon juice with tomato)
The tomato is rich in lycopene, a substance that helps a lot for a better view and reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Add equal amounts (1 teaspoon) of lemon juice and tomato juice in a small bowl.
- stir well and apply it on dark circles.
- massage gently and rinse after 10 -. 15 minutes with cold
- Dry skin and repeat the same for twice daily until changes dark skin color are erased.
- Moreover, preparing a natural package under the eyes of stirring 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh tomato puree and a pinch of turmeric powder and chickpea flour in a bowl. Mix well and spread this paste gently around the eyes and rinse after 15 minutes.
- Or mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt in a glass of tomato juice with mint leaves. Drink it to get reduce dark circles from the inside out.
Method – 4: (Package eyes lemon with coconut)
In this process, coconut acts as a natural moisturizer, lemon as a bleaching agent and cucumber soothing and agent skin lighteners that helps prevent dark circles under the eyes.
- Add 1 tablespoon fresh ground coconut and lemon juice, 2 tablespoons grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon of fresh cream and 3 tablespoons of clay porcelain bowl.
- stir well to make it a fine paste and keep in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Then, after covering his eyes with a cotton swab and apply this mask on dark circles.
- But make sure that this package should not drip into the eyes, so lay back and relax for about 20 -. 30 minutes
- Remove the wool and rinse the area with clean water or cold milk.
- Do the same regularly to grab quick results against dark circles.
Note: Alternately, mix some olive oil or almond oil in fresh lemon juice and dip a cotton ball in it. Rub the ball on the dark circles and gently massage. Rinse the area with warm water after 30 -. 45 minutes or overnight
Method – 5: (lemon juice with mint leaves)
mint leave has antibacterial properties, anti-microbial and cooling effect that constrict the vessels blood and erases dark circles.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves in a blender and mixed for juicing.
- Then mix with a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- dip a cotton ball in this mixture and apply all over the closed eyelids and under the eyes.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes and rinse with warm water
- pat dry with a soft towel and repeat the same for twice a day until dark circles has vanished completely.
Tips and Precautions:
- Flush eyes and face with warm water and mild soap before applying these methods of lemon for effective results well absorbed and emitted.
- Mix the lemon juice in a glass of warm water every day in the morning will help detoxify the body and prevents dark circles around the eyes.
- Always use freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of a bottle to get relief from the problem.
- Add oil capsules of vitamin E in any of these methods above lemon and apply the dark circles to get quick relief.
- Stop the use of lemon juice on the skin while you are experiencing burning, itching or irritation of the skin area applied.
- Make sure not get this lemon juice in the eyes, if it happens then be sure to rinse the eyes with plenty of water.
- Apart from methods of lemon, drink 8 to 10 glasses of water, contains more vitamin C, exercise regularly, rinse your eyes whenever you feel tense, remove make up before going to bed, sleep at least seven to eight hours everyday, etc. They should be followed regularly to get relief from dark circles.
- consult your doctor if you are suffering from frequent appearance of dark circles for diagnosis and treatment.
This is all about Lemon for dark circles. I hope this article helps you get relief from the dark circles around the eyes. Do you know of any other remedy for dark circles lemon? Then share it with us in the comments section.