The elimination of dandruff sometimes is as easy as washing the scalp with something that is already available at home. Thanks to the many home remedies for dandruff that can go on and get rid of dandruff easily! Therefore, if you see those white flakes around the scalp, they prepare to cure dandruff with some very quick home remedies. If, however, before it bothers you know what is causing your dandruff and then treat it accordingly, let’s move on to know the causes of dandruff.
causes of dandruff
There may be many causes of dandruff, ranging from inflammatory skin conditions and sensitivity to hair products skin and even oily skin dry .
If you are a person who suffers from dry skin, most likely also they face the problem of dandruff. If you have noticed, when your skin anywhere on your body becomes very dry and itchy, it becomes white and gives out dry micro particles of itching white. The same goes for the scalp. If the cause of dandruff is dry skin, you will see small flakes dry your hair fall. As in many other cases of dandruff, these scales are not oily. They are dry.
irritated oily skin
If you thought that dandruff is only caused by dry skin, take a moment and read this- even oily skin, oily skin irritated known medically as seborrheic dermatitis it is also one of the main causes of dandruff. If you get dandruff because of this reason, it will not be dry and flay. Rather it would redness and typical fat having white or yellow scales. Because this type of dandruff is caused due to oily skin, which is not only present on the scalp, but also in other areas, areas that have more oil glands secreting. Thus, along with the scalp, you can see dandruff in places such as eyebrows, sternum, back of the ears, nose to the side, in the groin area and armpits well, anywhere where there are skin folds.
And what triggers seborrheic dermatitis. Stress, fatigue, illness, lack of sleep, cold and cold air, everything can lead to seborrheic dermatitis.
Certain skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis also make a person more prone to dandruff. A condition called psoriasis of the scalp can lead to red spots anywhere on the scalp causing the extremely dry scalp. If left unchecked, can lead to itching, bleeding, feeling and temporary loss of hair in flames. You can easily recognize psoriasis of the scalp that is different from the common dandruff. It has silvery white scaly shine as dry flakes on the scalp.
There are some people who are extremely sensitive to yeast and these people are more likely to get dandruff. In fact, is not this fungus called Malassezia which is present in the scalp of all. In some people, however, causes irritation to the scalp and also leads to additional growth of skin cells that die at the fastest pace. When these dead cells fall off the scalp, which are taken as dandruff. In all others, Malassezia not cause any problems.
Lack Regular washing hair
When hair and scalp or not cleaned regularly, there oils and dead skin cells accumulate on the scalp. This leads to dandruff. The only solution is to keep hair and scalp clean them regularly with shampoo.
hair brushed wrong
wrong here does not mean the hair all the time it would take to clean up the scalp is combed. The comb or brush your hair, you are helping to slough off dead skin cells from the scalp. Also clean the pores of your scalp for the release of all the dirt and grime that can lead to many problems such as dandruff.
All these causes of dandruff put forward certain ways to get rid of these flaky scales. One, keep clean hair with regular shampoo and brushing. Two, look for any skin disease that might be causing your dandruff. If any, consult your doctor for the treatment of skin disease that will itself eliminate dandruff from your scalp. Third, use natural remedies for dandruff that are caused by such common problems such as dry or oily skin. Then in the next section, we give some of the best remedies for dandruff.
home remedies to get rid of dandruff fast
When we say best remedies for dandruff, you may take as resources that can make you quickly get rid of dandruff.
The tea tree oil for dandruff
tea tree oil obtained from the Australian tea tree has several beneficial properties that can get rid of dandruff. Let’s see how this oil works.
- Tea tree oil has anti-fungal combating fungi, yeasts and other microbes that may lead to excessive production of skin cells that eventually fall as dandruff.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil relieve itching of the scalp, which is the main symptom of dandruff.
- If your dandruff is due to itching oily scalp (see the causes of the previous dandruff), oil tea tree will help unclog hair follicles that may have been blocked by excess production sebum (oil). This helps get rid of any infection by fungi or bacteria.
Here are some ways you can use tea tree oil to cure dandruff.
1st way to use oil tea tree for dandruff: With carrier oil
How not use tree oil diluted tea because of its character very strong, it is better to dilute it with a little carrier oil, which is also good for the skin and scalp.
- oil 8-10 drops of tea tree
- carrier oil (jojoba / coconut / olive take any) – 1/2 cup
- bottle to store
do the following:
- Add the tea tree oil to carrier oil of your choice and mix well.
- takes some of it and apply to the scalp dandruff mounted.
- Massage gently for some time.
- You may feel at first a little itch or a slight burning sensation will subside in a few moments.
- leave the oil on the scalp overnight.
- In the morning, wash with a shampoo.
second way to use oil tea tree for dandruff: rinse your hair with oil tea tree
- tea tree oil 5-10 drops
- Water as the requirement to wash the hair after shampooing
do the following:
- hair shampoo with your regular shampoo.
- Now wash your hair with water (do not use one tea tree oil in this case)
- Make sure the hair is completely clean of any residue shampoo.
- Now rinse your hair once again with water mixed with tea tree oil.
third way to use oil tea tree for dandruff: for very dry hair
If your hair is too dry, oil use tea tree in the ways mentioned above, it can make it dry. To use tea tree oil to cure dandruff very dry hair, do the following.
- tea tree oil 2-4 drops
- normal use
- Conditioner- again, regulate your conditioner.
Do the following:
- You have to mix the drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo or conditioner.
- Therefore, take the necessary amount of shampoo (or conditioner, if you intend to mix the oil in it) in a small bowl.
- Add the tea tree oil to it and mix well.
- Now wash your hair as usual. It’s as simple as that.
- If you do not want to even take this amount of pain, buy a shampoo or conditioner that has tea tree oil as one of its ingredients!
Coconut oil for dandruff
Coconut oil has been one of the traditional remedies for dandruff. And why only dandruff, this oil is actually a remedy for all hair problems. dry hair is repaired and damaged from the inside out leaving it shinier and healthier than ever. There are many reasons why coconut oil is as good a natural remedy for dandruff and other hair problems. First, it penetrates deep into the hair shaft and cuticle, thanks to its molecular structure suitable! This means that your hair gets food from inside its core. Second, coconut oil has this type of fat and nutrients such as lauric acid, capric acid, and vitamin E. All this makes the hair strong and shiny and give it an excellent moisture needed to combat extreme dryness that sometimes leads to dandruff. And finally, coconut oil also has anti-fungal properties that cure all issues related to fungi or yeasts that could be causing your dandruff! All these reasons seem sufficient to convince people that coconut oil is actually one of the best remedies for dandruff! So how do you use it? Here is the method to use coconut oil for dandruff!
- coconut enough oil to cover the hair length
Do the following:
- Take coconut oil. It might be that is in a solid state if the time place is cold enough. If so, it may be places in the sun for a season or heat to melt a little. However, you should also know that your body heat is sufficient to melt the coconut oil. So as soon as you take it in your hands and rub a little, so it will melt away right there!
- Now apply this oil on the scalp with fingers and palms (when necessary).
- Massaging the scalp gently for a few minutes that can last from 5- 15 and even 20 minutes. This ensures deep penetration of coconut oil on your scalp.
- You can also apply the hair oil to its end. While applying oil on the scalp is needed to cure dandruff, oil applied along your hair will condition your hair incredibly.
- After applying and massage coconut oil on the scalp and hair, leave it there for at least half an hour. The longer you leave it, the more beneficial it is for the hair and scalp. Therefore, you may not even think about leaving in the evening to the scalp morning.
- If you do not want to leave the oil for longer hair, try applying hot towel treatment. To do this, soak a towel in hot water and drain to drain excess water. After applying coconut oil on the scalp and hair, wrap the hot towel around your head so that all the hair is put into it to get steam. Remove the towel once cool.
- wash hair with regular shampoo.
- If you suffer from extreme dandruff, coconut oil use this resource for dandruff 2-3 times a week, otherwise once a week is enough. You can keep doing it once a week, even after getting rid of dandruff. This will prevent dandruff recurrence.
apple cider vinegar for dandruff
One choice but very effective for dandruff is vinegar apple cider or stroke, which is organic and has the mother in her. Mother vinegar is the closest thing to spiderweb vinegar also gives a look a little frozen. Why use apple cider vinegar for dandruff? There are again many reasons for this. First, ACV has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, fights and kills all microbes that are in the scalp that can cause dandruff. Second, it helps maintain the right pH levels of your scalp and makes it impossible for any fungus or bacteria thrive there. Moreover, ACV also helps open clogged pores of the skin of your scalp. This in turn is caused by dandruff overproduction of sebum and itching.
Here are some ways to use apple cider vinegar for treating dandruff.
1st way to use vinegar apple cider: Rinse hair with ACV
- apple cider vinegar 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 1- 1.5 liters water
Do the following:
- Add ACV water and mix well.
- wash hair with regular shampoo and clean water.
- Now again rinse your hair with water mixed stroke.
- do this regularly to get rid of dandruff. This also condition the hair excellently and give it a healthy glow.
second way to use vinegar apple cider: scalp massage with diluted ACV
- cider vinegar apple 1 part
- Water 1 part
Do the following:
- Take equal parts of ACV and water.
- mix well.
- Now massage your scalp and hair with this solution.
- leave it there for 20-30 minutes.
- then wash your hair with clean water.
- If you have severe dandruff, repeat this every day for a week and then do it once a week.
third way to use vinegar apple cider: Using strokes with essential oils
- vinegar apple cider 2 parts
- warm water 1 part
- essential oils (lavender, Melaleuca, rosemary, thyme, cypress, Wintergreen, Helichrysum) – Take any one or a mixture of a oils- multiple drops by the amount of ACV-water solution
Do the following:
- wash hair with regular shampoo and water.
- Mix ACV and warm water.
- Add your choice of essential oil or mixture of oils (drops) to ACV-water solution.
- rinse your hair with this stroke oil-water mixed solution.
- Let it stay on the scalp for a few minutes. You may even massage the scalp gently while waiting for time.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Repeat once a week to get rid of dandruff and prevent dandruff to reoccur.
Other ways to use apple cider vinegar for dandruff
- Take equal parts of ACV and water, mix and fill in a spray bottle. Spray the hair with this solution. Be careful not to spray in your eyes. Leave it on for about half an hour and then wash the hair.
- Take undiluted ACV and a cotton ball. With the help of cotton ball, apply apple cider vinegar to your scalp. Do not apply undiluted vinegar to your hair.
Apply yogurt to get rid of dandruff
We all know how yogurt is loaded with beneficial bacteria, not only for our stomach, but also for our skin and scalp too! The natural anti-bacterial properties of yogurt help cure dandruff effectively. There are many more components such as vitamin B5 yogurt and proteins in it that provide ample food for the hair and scalp. These components actually help in restructuring your hair to get healthier texture and look. The moisturizing properties of yogurt also help treat dandruff. As soon as yogurt to your scalp is applied, you feel that soothing coolness that has irritation and itching away to relieve him from all the hassles associated with dandruff.
- yoghurt- normal enough to cover your scalp and hair
- SHAMPOO- the which is used to wash your hair
- warm water to rinse your hair
Do the following:
- Whip yogurt to obtain a smooth paste like thing.
- Applying this yogurt to your scalp and throughout the hair massaging gently with your fingers.
- Let the yogurt there for about an hour or so.
- wash your hair with shampoo and warm water.
- Repeat this at least once a week.
The use of Epsom salt to get rid of dandruff fast
The granules are perfect Epsom salt as a mild exfoliant. Yes, you have to get rid of dead skin cells, flakes of pastry to get rid of dandruff and Epsom salt does just that. It does everything flakes oil and dead additional skin fall off your scalp to help get rid of dandruff. Here is how you can use Epsom salt to exfoliate the skin of the scalp.
- 2-3 tablespoons Epsom salt
Do the following:
- Massaging the scalp gently with salt for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now, using your usual shampoo, wash your hair and scalp.
- Repeat this 1-2 times a week at first and then once in a week or fortnight to prevent the formation of dandruff on the scalp .
Sodium bicarbonate Dandruff Cure
Sodium bicarbonate, one of the widely used remedies for almost everything, also comes to your rescue when it comes to dandruff. There are reasons why baking soda is an effective remedy for dandruff. First, as Epsom salt, sodium bicarbonate is also a natural exfoliant. Gently exfoliate the skin of the scalp and help you get rid of all those dead skin cells there. It also helps maintain the pH level of the skin of the scalp to fungi, bacteria and other microbes can not survive there.
- Baking soda and 1 tablespoon
- -1 1/2 cup warm water
Do the following:
- Add baking soda to hot water.
- Mix well and use it as a shampoo.
- Apply this to your scalp and leave for some time before washing with water.
- If you feel, baking soda is to make your hair too dry and makes you feel uncomfortable when a shampoo is not used, simply mix one teaspoon of baking soda to a very mild shampoo and wash your hair with this.
Lemon Juice for dandruff
Lemon acid has this citric acid that works to fight dandruff. In fact, it has anti-fungal effects and kills the fungus that could be the cause behind dandruff. Here are some ways you can adopt to use lemon juice to get rid of dandruff.
ways to use lemon for dandruff
All of the following remedies using lemon to get rid of dandruff has similar final step and that is giving a final rinse with water of lemon. This lemon water has to be done by mixing 3-4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice with a cup of water.
- Take about 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and massage the scalp with it. Leave it on for a minute or two on the scalp and then wash the hair.
- Instead of squeezing the lemon juice, you can rub lemon slices directly on the scalp, leave for a few minutes and rinse.
- Mix the lemon juice with coconut oil and massage the scalp with it. Leave it there for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse.
- Mix about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice for vinegar 4tbsp apple cider. With the help of a cotton ball, apply this to your scalp. Leave it for some time before washing.
- Take equal quantities of fenugreek seeds powder and lemon juice. Mix well and apply it to your scalp. Leave for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse.
Use cedar oil Dandruff
The aromatic oil cedar wood has many components that are useful in the treatment of dandruff. The most beneficial properties of cedarwood oil with respect to dandruff can be listed as an antiseptic, anti-seborrheic and astringent properties. All these properties not only help get rid of dandruff, but also relive itching associated with the disease. When used with other essential oils that are also good for treating dandruff, it works wonders for itchy scalp.
- Cedarwood 5 drops of oil
- oil Cyprus (optional) – 5 drops
- rosemary oil (optional) – 5 drops
- grapeseed oil 4 teaspoon
- zumo- 1/4 cup Lemon
Do the following
- Combine all oils and mixed with lemon juice.
- massage the scalp with it.
- Leave for about 2 hours.
- Now they washed out of your scalp and hair.
Rosemary oil for dandruff
Rosemary oil has excellent anti-fungal properties. Thus, in applying this aromatic oil for dandruff mounted itchy scalp, you are taking an important step to end the yeast that causes your dandruff. Not only this, but also it relieves itching scalp in a very significant way. You can easily use this oil with aloe vera to get rid of dandruff. Aloe vera is this miraculous gift of nature that also protects the hair from damage. It is especially good for dry hair with gas.
- Aloe vera zumo- 1/2 cup
- Romero 4-5 drops of oil
- oil 3-4 drops of tea tree
Do the following:
- all ingredients are mixed.
- Apply this to your scalp and hair.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- then wash hair with regular shampoo.
eggs oil for dandruff
This may sound strange but the egg oil can help get rid of dandruff. Now, what is this oil egg? Eyova egg oil or oil may also be called egg yolk, as it is obtained from the yolk of chicken eggs. It consists mainly of triglycerides and cholesterol and phospholipids traces. Many studies have found that cholesterol is necessary for healthy skin and hair. Cholesterol helps effectively egg oil to be absorbed by the epidermis and continue the repair work. Yunani or Greek medicine has traditionally been used for this egg oil intense hair and skin care. This oil extracted from the egg yolk also contains poly-unsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6. These fats maintain the normal growth of skin cells, including skin cells from the scalp. This could be the reason why egg oil is useful in the treatment of dandruff.
How to make and use oil for dandruff eggs
- chicken eggs-6 -7
- Sieve / chiffon
- glass jar with lid
Do the following:
- hard boil eggs.
- When cooled, cut them in half and egg yolks are separated. Use egg whites in the way you want. You need only egg yolks to make this oil.
- Take a shallow pan and place the egg yolks in it after maceration.
- Keep mashing the egg yolk in the pan while heating. mashed egg yolk well is needed.
- Lower the flame and simmer. Stir frequently in the middle.
- Let it boil for the time until the odors and smoke starts to come out of it.
- Keep stirring and heating until it becomes black and looks a little oil left side. Smell obviously is not good at all, it is like oil is extracted egg.
- black When all is done and who see oil coming out of it, put out the flame.
- let it cool to room temperature.
- Now, strain the oil egg using a sieve or cheesecloth.
- save it in a glass jar.
- may remain good for use for up to one year if stored in the refrigerator, you can stay well for longer.
- For use for dandruff, get some egg oil and massage the scalp. Do this for about 5-10 minutes.
- leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair with shampoo.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week initially. Once you get rid of dandruff, you can use once a week.
[ad_2]Additional Tags for this post:
dandruff tips in tamil |
You May Also Like :