How to get rid of cystic acne
Cystic acne, often referred to as acne vulgaris, is a condition of the skin characterized by red scaly skin, blackheads, whiteheads, blackheads, pinheads, and nodules. The most common type of acne that everyone experiences is none other than acne vulgaris. Also known as nodular acne, cystic acne gets its name with pus-filled cysts that form on the skin during outbreaks. In severe cases, cystic acne can also lead to scarring or changes in skin pigmentation. acne vulgaris or cystic acne occurs mainly on the face, upper chest and back. causes of cystic acne are varied, but usually is the result of excessive production of sebum (oil). acne cyst is also caused by high levels of testosterone and clogged pores. In some cases, the cystic acne has also been triggered by the development of pregnancy, polycystic ovary syndrome, or Cushing’s syndrome in adult women.
cystic acne affects deeper tissue of the skin more common acne does. There are treatments for cystic acne involve the use of cortisone injections to reduce inflammation. There are also prescription drugs for cystic acne treatment that can be administered to people with severe acne problems. There are side effects associated with taking these types of drugs. You can try home remedies to treat cystic acne naturally. Some natural remedies for cystic acne work better than many pharmaceutical treatments available today.
Top cystic acne treatment – home remedies to get rid of cystic acne
If you are suffering from recurrent cases of acne, you can try the following natural acne treatments for acne vulgaris works fast and handles the condition of cystic acne effectively.
1. tea tree oil is a powerful topical medication used to get rid of cystic acne. Many have tried and has proved very effective. The tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help reduce inflammation of acne cysts.
2. Use heat to open the pores to help treat acne cyst. Make a compress by soaking a soft cloth in hot water. Place it on the affected skin with acne vulgaris for about 10 minutes. This helps reduce inflammation by removing the pus cysts.
3. Using apple cider vinegar to treat your cystic acne problem. Applying apple cider vinegar in acne cysts helps stabilize the pH balance of your skin and prevent more breakouts. Also, drink a glass of water mixed with about 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in order to cure cystic acne skin internally.
4. The honey mixed with cinnamon powder also could naturally cure cystic acne lesions. Take 3 tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of finely ground cinnamon powder and mix well. Apply this paste on acne cysts before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water.
5. The application of aloe vera gel or juice is useful in reducing acne cysts swelling and inflammation. You can also use a mixture of 4 teaspoons of coconut oil and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
6. Other effective for cystic acne home remedy a hot compress poultice made of cabbage prepared with cabbage leaves with heating is used. This hot compress cabbage can drain pus and provide effective relief for severe acne.
7. Fuller’s earth is a classic to treat skin problems and acne tends to be oily ingredient. Fullers earth containing face pack mixed with cold water can do wonders in preventing acne cysts. You can also include water or cucumber juice to this paste rose.
8. slices of potato and potato juice, both are very simple home remedies for removal of cystic acne. Apply fresh juice of chips or slices on the face, chin, nose, forehead and acne and leave for half an hour to cure acne. the treatment of potato also helps eliminate blackheads on the face.
9. The application of a mixture of honey and turmeric with a little lemon juice is better as a natural cystic acne treatment. Follow this home remedy on a regular basis to reduce acne cysts over a period of time. This remedy also helps treat acne scars, sunburn, itching and eczema.
10. Water is one of the best home treatments for cystic acne. If you want to get rid of your cystic acne then you need to start drinking at least 2 liters of water every day. Water helps to wash the body chemicals and cleanses the skin from the inside out, which helps make the skin clear and bright.
11. The combination of aspirin and honey is the best combination for the treatment of inflammation and pain associated with cystic acne. Crush 4-6 aspirin tablets and then mixed with various drops of honey to create a paste. Using your fingers, gently apply the paste on your face and neck area, massaging gently with circular movements. Honey contains ingredients that can help antibiotics kill bacteria that cause acne.
12. Clogged pores cause cystic acne . baking soda granules are small enough to care skin and unclog pores clean and oil residues, which helps prevent the formation of grains. Mix equal parts of baking soda and water to form a paste and apply it on the cyst. It is allowed to remain in the area for about 20 minutes before rinsing. This is one of the most popular cystic acne home treatments.
Here are some proven natural treatments for cystic acne , which will help get rid of acne cysts.