ginger, on the other hand, treats constipation, dizziness, altitude sickness, nausea and morning sickness, and promotes proper digestion with zero side effects. It can be eaten raw and is used to flavor food and tea. You’re about to learn several different ways to use fresh ginger root to cure constipation. But first, let’s take a look at the properties that make ginger as an effective treatment for digestive problems such as constipation.
is good for constipation ginger?
- Ginger is a natural laxative that helps promote bowel movement.
- strengthens the digestive system.
- stimulates appetite.
- 100 grams of ginger contains 14.1 grams of soluble dietary fiber, which dissolves easily in water, making a gel and soften the stool so they are easier to pass through the colon.
- Ginger contains chemicals that stimulate peristalsis, contractions in waveform food moves through the intestine.
- as a natural carminative, ginger helps reduce gas.
- ginger warms the body, helping to generate heat accelerates the digestive process.
- ginger relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract and helps proper digestion, helping to regulate bowel movements.
- contains lots of vitamin B, which promotes proper digestion.
Using ginger to treat constipation:
- Wash and peel the ginger root fresh.
- cut into small pieces and chew daily to get rid of constipation.
- or use it in your kitchen regularly
- or ginger can be found and used in pill, tablet, tincture, or in the form of fresh juice, powder.
- or consume ½ teaspoon ginger juice fo 2 times a day.
2. ginger, cardamom, pepper and
- Blend ginger, green cardamom and pepper in a blender.
- every morning, mix 1 tablespoon of powder in a glass of water and drink.
3. Cleanse Lemon and ginger
- Boil 500 ml of water and stir in 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root and ¼ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed.
- reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- sweetened with raw honey to taste.
- Drink daily in the morning and eat during the day to prevent constipation.
4. ginger, cinnamon and yogurt
- Mix 1 teaspoon grated ginger in a cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Add fruits high in fiber.
- Sprinkle about ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Eat every day.
5. Ginger and honey candies
- Peel and cut into thin slices ½ pound fresh ginger root.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil, add ginger slices, reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until tender ginger slices are.
- Add 1¼ cups honey and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the slices of ginger are darker and translucent color.
- When the liquid is reduced to syrup, remove from heat.
- let cool to room temperature and hardens when, breaking with the knife and eat.
- eat them regularly to get rid of constipation.
6. The Smoothie Ginger
Combined with ingredients like celery, lemon, pineapple, and cucumber, ginger detoxifies the system, accelerates the system digestive, and helps soften the stool.
- Peel and chop a piece of ginger 2 inches.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- Cut a cucumber, celery stalk ½ and ½ cup pineapple.
- Add all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- consumed daily for at least 30 days.
7. ginger, turmeric and Vegetable Juice
- Add your choice or juice organic vegetables (apples, carrots, spinach, tomato) a blender.
- Cut 1-inch piece each of ginger and turmeric.
- Add to vegetable juice and mix until thoroughly combined.
- daily drink.
- . Note: If you are sensitive start with half inch piece of ginger and turmeric
8. ginger, honey and lemon juice
- Mix 2 teaspoons minced ginger or ginger juice with 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Consume once a day.
- helps proper digestion, cleanses the colon and regulates bowel movements.
9. Homemade Ginger Ale
ale ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that relieve pain from constipation.
- In a large pot, combine 4 cups water, 2 cups grated ginger and 2 cups of sugar.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 40-50 minutes or until liquid has dissolved to half its original volume.
- Mix 2 tablespoons resulting syrup in a glass of 8 ounces of soda, garnish with lemon slice and drink.
- daily drink to cure constipation.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- stir in 1 cup chopped peeled ginger.
- Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool 15 minutes, strain into a water bottle.
- In another saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water.
- Heat until sugar is reduced to syrup.
- In a glass, mix ½ cup of ginger water, 1/3 cup of syrup, and ½ cup sparkling mineral water.
- Squeeze in the juice of ¼ lemon, stir, and drink.
- daily drink.
10. Ginger tea
Ginger tea is one of the most effective methods and most preferred to use ginger to cure constipation. Try the recipes below.
- Peel and grate a piece of 1 inch ginger.
- Boil 2 cups water, add ginger to it, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes fire.
- Strain, add lemon juice and honey to taste, and drink.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Peel and chop a piece of 3 cm piece ginger and turmeric 3 cm.
- Bring 1 liter of water to boil and add ginger and turmeric.
- reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes fire.
- Add the lemon juice and honey to taste.
- Strain into a glass bottle and store in refrigerator.
- Drink a cup of tea whenever you have constipation.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped peeled ginger, reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let stand 10 minutes.
- Strain, stir in 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, and drink.
- . Note: You can use a cup of water and 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder dry organic and follow the same process
Tips and Precautions:
- Those suffering from diabetes and coronary heart disease should not use ginger.
- If you have any bleeding disorder remedy avoid ginger as it has anticoagulant properties.
- If you have gallstones, consult a doctor before using ginger treatments.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor for proper dosage.
- Add the juice of aloe vera for tea ginger for additional benefit.
- Add a teaspoon of powdered ginger to smoothies, soups and juices throughout the day.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Eat lots of fiber.
- If you do not see results within 4-5 days from these remedies, consult a doctor.
Ginger is one of the best remedies for constipation, but also cure a host of other digestive problems. Have you tried any of the above treatments for constipation? Tell us what worked best for you!