cellulite has often been called “the curse of women” because many suffer from the dimpled orange peel and annoying fat deposits on the hips and thighs, bums. Unfortunately, many women also shed thousands of dollars down the drain completely ineffective “treatments” and useless products. This is because most people do not really know what “cellulite” is, or what makes these odd dimples in problem areas of the lower body …
So if you do not know what is cellulite, how can you treat it?
The fact is that there is no real difference between fat and cellulite regular fat. All sponges and cellulite creams designed to “dissolve” cellulite and other devices are all to steal claim. Unfortunately, cellulite is caused by muscle atrophy, a condition that occurs when the layer of muscle becomes weak and undefined, and separated from the skin, so fat deposits unattractive visible. So the first thing to know is that cellulite treatment has nothing to do with your skin and everything related to the muscles under the skin. And remember, cellulite removal has nothing to do with weight loss. Even the slimmest of girls can suffer from cellulite.
The good news is that there is a way to reverse muscle atrophy, and banish cellulite forever upset. And no matter how much you weigh or how old you are, you can do this naturally without taking pills or using false lotions.
TOP Here are 5 tips to get rid of cellulite forever
1. You can not get rid of cellulite creams or lotions: stop using them! It’s that simple. There are creams cellulite reduction market in the dozens, but do nothing to treat cellulite. The cellulite dimples are the result of a superficial problem below the skin surface therefore, creams do nothing.
2. Medi-Spa Treatments do not work: Numerous reports show that FDA medi-spa treatments designed to eliminate cellulite actually have left scars and wounds several women so permanent. Body wrap endermologie, these treatments are completely ineffective (but can be very expensive).
3. Cellulite is not genetic, you can get rid of it: ignore what they have said, cellulite is not a genetic problem and you do not have to be stuck with him always. Believing these falsehoods only prevents you from taking the steps you need to get rid of cellulite.
4. You can get rid of cellulite no matter how old you: Because cellulite is a muscular problem, you can always fix it by strengthening the muscles. All you have to do some simple movements that target specific muscles in the affected cellulite to get rid of cellulite area. You can make these movements in the country -. They are not overly vigorous or strenuous and can be performed by women of all fitness levels
5. The only way to get rid of cellulite is always lower body movements specifically targeted: the movements are unique, and directly target the muscles cellulite areas. Focus on lifting, toning and shaping the muscle layers, pushing them to the skin and get rid of dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, these are not the movements you will be able to learn at your nearest gym. This natural way to remove cellulite does not use weights or machines.