Each time you are affected by something or fall or bump into something hard, can damage blood vessels known as capillaries that are underneathoce your skin. Blood leaks of these small blood vessels to leak into the surrounding tissue. When you have a bruise, you witness a range of colors that your skin goes through. The accumulation of blood under the skin shows off as blue and black and then when gradually breaks the color is modified. It will be the first convert in purple, then green and yellow before, if it vanishes completely. Yes, bruises disappear on their own within a fortnight. But you can always make the process of healing wounds faster to get rid of the associated pain and swelling.
To get rid of bruises fast, you have to follow three different sets of activities- during the first 48 hours only after getting the hematoma (first phase); 48-72 hours after getting the hematoma (second phase) and the use of home remedies for bruises to heal the pain, swelling and prevent scarring. The first phase requires that allows you to reduce blood flow to the wound area with the help of ice and compression. In the second phase, use heat and other methods to increase blood circulation in the area so blood accumulated cleaned.
How to get rid of bruises fast
Phase I after receiving treatments Bruise- cold compress
Apply ice to minimize bruising in the first instance itself
Yes, you should always apply ice as soon as possible after receiving the hematoma. This also minimizes the skin discoloration. When you are performing the area of fresh bruised skin, surrounding blood vessels less blood seeping into the tissue. In this way less blood pooled and can only get a bruise pale blue skin instead of one black. This also means that you will have fewer days to get rid of hematoma. Ice also numbs the bruised area to not feel pain any longer.
- ice pack or ice cubes ice or cold water
- hand towel / cloth / any clean cloth
Do the following:
- If the use of ice cubes, wrap in cloth.
- If ice cold water is used, soak the cloth in water and wring out excess water.
- Simply place the ice pack or cold cloth on his bruised for a few minutes, about 8-10 minutes.
- Take it off after ten minutes. It will give a break for about 20 minutes.
- reapply the ice pack for 10 minutes.
- repeat this for an hour or so.
- then take a break for about two hours.
- After two hours, again do the same cold treatment to his concussion.
- Keep doing this for the first 48 hours so that minimum marks obtained contusion.
Using compression to reduce swelling in the area of hematoma
Compression here means wrapping the bruised area with the help of an elastic bandage. such a bandage tightens the tissues beneath the bruised skin and helps prevent the escape of blood vessels. However, take the following precautions while the bruised part wraps.
do’s and don’ts to wrap the bruised area
- Do not wrap the bruised area too hard. This can lead to increased inflammation.
- Whenever you feel the bandage has become too tight, loosen it. You can easily know when it gets too tight if you feel numbness, tingling, more pain, chills, or swelling in the area wrapped with bandage.
Keep the raised area Bruised
During the first 48 hours, it is necessary to reduce blood flow to the area of the hematoma. Take the aid of gravity and high keep this. This will prevent the accumulation of blood in the bruised area.
- Use pillows to keep legs or hands high every time you are sitting next to her bed.
- try to keep the bruised area or above the level of your heart.
you need to keep the area elevated all the time for the first 48 hours- when applying ice when sitting or sleeping.
take a break to minimize blood flow to the area hit
If you continue working even after getting hematoma, can not get rid of it quickly. It is because when you work your muscles, increases circulation of blood. And for the first 24 to 18 hours, it is necessary to minimize the flow of blood to the bruised area to prevent pooling of blood. Also, when you rest and sleep your body gets a chance to repair damaged tissue and other body parts.
- takes a break at work.
- lie down and take rest.
- If you get bored, read a book, watch TV or a movie, but do not get up and start working.
- sleep, which is the best medicine to get well soon.
Just do not do anything you might need a lot of physical activity, at least during the first 48 hours.
go to the doctor in case of severe contusions
While most concussions are not serious and can be easily cured with home remedies, sometimes you may need to consult your doctor for avoiding serious injury or permanent damage. Consult your doctor in the following cases.
- If bruising without any significant reason as shocks, falls or injuries.
- If a high fever is also obtained with bruises.
- If you see any serious infection around the bruised area. These infections are indicated by signs such as redness, pus or other fluid drainage.
- If you feel kind of extreme pressure around the hematoma. This may be due to a sharp decline in blood or oxygen supply to the area and can be life threatening.
- If you can not stand the pain and extreme swelling. This may be due to a broken bone.
- If you can not move a joint then also arrange to see the doctor.
- If you are taking a blood-thinning medicine then it becomes essential to see your doctor immediately.
[Leatambién: How quickly cure Hickeys ]
Phase II after receiving heat treatments Bruise-
After cooling your contusion for 24-48 hours, you can now proceed to the application of heat to the area to increase circulation in order to clean the blood pooled. You can also do other things to increase circulation in the bruised area.
massage the bruised area
After 24 hours of receiving bruising, start rubbing the area, but gently. gently massage the bruised and around several times a day, but only after 24-36 hours of receiving the hematoma. The massage helps lymphatic normal process your body to clean away the accumulated blood.
- Rub gently and do not put pressure on the area.
- If it is too painful, stop and do not rub. It is necessary to bruising sometimes more. Start rubbing after 48-72 hours later.
Caution :. not bruised area being massaged if it causes pain
apply heat to the area of hematoma
As said above also, the application of heat increases circulation to the bruised area to part and clean the blood pooled. But never before applying heat 48-72 hours have passed since the moment he received the concussion. This, however, help the blood pool in the site of injury.
- You can use an electric blanket to apply heat to the area of the hematoma. Do this for 20 minutes at a time. Repeat this several times a day.
- You can also apply a warm compress to the bruised area. To do this, use a hot water or make a compress by heating a fabric. Take a towel and take it in warm water. Apply injured area several times a day looking for faster healing.
receive sunlight to cure contusion
When it comes to the application of heat to hematomas, why not sit in a sunlight! Not only it is given much needed heat treatment to his bruised area, but also helps in another way. Ultraviolet light helps break down bilirubin- the degradation product of hemoglobin that gives your concussion yellow. In laying out his bruising to sunlight, the isomerization of the remaining bilirubin is accelerated. However, you can not afford sunburn! They only have a moderate amount of mild sunlight for granted in daily direct sunlight for 10 to 15 minutes.
Home Remedies for Bruises
Here are some common ingredients found at home and in the kitchen, as well as certain herbs that can come to your aid when you are struggling to dispel his contusion quickly.
Vinegar Compress for bruises
Vinegar to increase blood flow near the skin surface. Therefore, you can take the help of vinegar to dissipate the accumulation of blood in the bruised area.
- vinegar 1/4 cup
- Hot Water 2-3 cups
- wash cloth or gauze or cotton pad ball
Do the following:
- Mix the vinegar with warm water
- Dampen the cloth or gauze in this solution.
- gently rub your concussion this fabric.
Click Compress comfrey for contusion
make her even more beneficial hot compress is what is needed for rapid healing of bruising. You can use the herb comfrey for this purpose, which is also known as “bone knitting,” as it is believed to be good at promoting healing from the inside when applied to the skin. Comfrey has a component known as allantoin which is a very good anti-inflammatory agent. It not only helps heal the wound, but also promotes the growth of new cells. Comfrey should not be taken internally and should not be applied to broken skin. If you have a hematoma without broken skin, make a compress or poultice using comfrey leaves to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
1st way to use comfrey comfrey leaves bruises- Make Compressing
- dried comfrey 2 tablespoons fresh leaves-leaves-4 tablespoons O
- boiling water 2 cups
- gauze pad or washcloth
Do the following:
- Take comfrey leaves in a bowl
- pour hot water over it.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cepa (Never drink)
- soaked gauze or washcloth in this herbal solution.
- Apply this to our bruised area.
- leave it there for 1 hour.
second way to use comfrey comfrey leaves bruises- Make poultice
- comfrey leaves
- hot water
- wheat or rice flour
- blender or grinder
- gauze or clean cloth
Take all the ingredients and by the size of your bruise- more to expand less bruising and hematoma retail.
Do the following:
- Clean comfrey leaves
- Using hot enough (or a little hot) water, grind grass using a blender or food chopper. a standard paste solution flowing smoothly is necessary.
- Now add the flour to this fine paste to be a thick paste.
- Take a piece of cloth or gauze and spread this paste herbal on it.
- Cover this with another piece of cloth or gauze. It has, therefore, made a sandwich arrangement where comfrey paste is sandwiched between two layers of fabric.
- Apply this warm poultice to bruise for about 30-60 minutes.
- In fact, you can prepare and place in a freezer for the first 24-48 hours too when given ice treatment to his concussion. This also makes a good cold compress that has the added benefit of healing your wound.
Caution :. Do not use this medicine if you have broken skin
witch hazel for bruises
Witch hazel has remained one of the most useful herbs for years. Not just a good remedy for bruises, but also for sprains and burns, and varicose veins. The excellent astringent properties of witch hazel stop blood dripping slowly into the blood vessels. It also stimulates the drainage of lymphatic fluid in the bruised area, which helps in rapid healing. Inflammation reduced at any time when hamamelis water is used as remedy.
- lotion witch hazel or tincture
- cotton pad
do the following:
- cotton soaked with witch hazel lotion or tincture.
- Apply this to the bruised area and keep it there for a few minutes.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
Arnica for bruising healing
Arnica has been a known remedy for wounds and bruises, etc. This herb Arnica promotes the movement of white blood cells to the injured area and improves circulation. White blood cells are removed damaged cells and replace them with healthy ones. This promotes faster healing of bruises. Arnica also increases the movement of fluid buildup is removed so that your fasting. This also decreases the degree of inflammation in the bruised area.
Make your own Arnica Salve
- coconut 2 cups oil
- arnica montana 3/4 cup dry flowers-
- granules- bees wax 1/2 cup
- double boiler or crock pot
- jar Mason
Do the following:
- Place the dry grass arnica in the bath or in the crock pot.
- pour coconut oil on arnica.
- Stir so that all the grass is completely immersed in the oil.
- Cover and let infuse simmer for 12-24 hours. If the use of the clay pot, put it in warm.
- is removed frequently. Also make sure that the arnica is immersed in oil.
- After the set time, turn off the heat and let cool for just one hour or so. If fully cool down, coconut oil get solidified.
- After an hour, using cheesecloth, strain the mixture into the bowl.
- Now place this filtered oil back into the water bath and turn the heat to low temperature.
- Add beeswax for this while whisking until completely dissolved.
- When the wax is melted, remove from heat and let things cool for an hour.
- then store in a jar or other container of your choice.
- You can use this home not only arnica salve for bruises, but also due to fatigue, muscle aches, as well as sprains.
Caution :. Do not apply to damaged skin Arnica
Parsley is believed to have excellent anti-inflammatory properties. To reduce swelling and pain of bruises, which can be used effectively. It also helps melt away fairly quickly hematoma.
- Fresh parsley handful leaves-
- elastic bandage
Click the following:
- Shred parsley to get your pasta.
- Now apply this paste all over the hematoma.
- Use an elastic bandage to wrap your area covered with parsley paste hematoma.
[ Read also: 14 simple ways to get rid eyes Black ]
St. Oil of St. John’s wort for bruises
St. oil St. John’s wort has been traditionally used to heal wounds. It has high amounts of tannins. These are binding to help shrink the tissue so that capillary bleeding can be controlled. What is important is that this oil can be applied on damaged skin too. This herbal oil has anti-inflammatory properties also can reduce inflammation as well.
Make your own wine oil San Juan
- fresh flowers herb St. John
- olive oil
- Jar -. 8 ounces or a bottle of half liter, depending on the amount of oil you want to do
Do the following:
- Fill your bottle fresh flowers St. John’s wort. Cut just before placing them in the jar. Leave a space of 1/2 inch from the top.
- pour olive oil on these flowers.
- Cover the jar tightly with the lid.
- shake well and place it in a cool, dark place (like a kitchen cupboard)
- Shake the bottle once or twice every day.
- May flowers soaked in this way for about 2-6 weeks.
- Now strain this oil infused with the help of a gauze is placed on a sieve.
- store your choice of container.
- Apply this 2-3 times a day to his concussion.
- This oil can indeed be used for many other conditions like burns, sore teeth, jaw pain, nerve pain, tendinitis, etc.
Eat pineapple bromelain rich quick cure bruises
Bromelain is a very useful enzyme found in pineapple. It can be said that this enzyme actually digests proteins ” that cause inflammation and pain. these proteins that trap fluids in the tissues after suffering an injury decomposes. Bromelain is now a well-known anti-inflammatory agent and is widely used for tendinitis, arthritis, as well as swelling and pain associated with muscle injuries. some research also found that the use of bromelain reduces the time of wound healing.
Eat pineapples or pineapple juice to heal the wound faster. However, sometimes it is said that this does not provide sufficient amounts of bromelain for wound healing, especially if the hematoma is too large. Therefore, you can also consider taking 250 to 500 milligrams of bromelain between meals daily until the bruise fades.
Gotta Get nutrients from food to cure and prevent contusions
Some people bruise easily and too often. If you are among the people, it is necessary to take preventive measures. Some foods have the necessary nutrients such as vitamins and flavonoids that prevent bruising. These are the nutrients it needs to avoid bruising and food sources where you can get.
- Vitamin C- strengthens capillary walls. This makes them less likely to leak blood when the body is hurt. Eat more peppers and citrus for more vitamin C to prevent bruising.
- Flavonoids- Vitamin C works best when it provides your body with enough flavonoids. Therefore, eat more carrots, apricots and citrus fruits. They are rich in flavonoids. Grape seed extract is also a very good source of flavonoids.
- Vitamin K This vitamin helps the blood to clot effectively and quickly. Vitamin K deficiency makes people susceptible to bruising. Eat more broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and green leafy vegetables for more vitamin K. In fact, there are creams vitamin K is also available in pharmacies. These creams, when rubbed in bruises, prevent bleeding.