How to get rid of pimples on the nose is a very common question asked by many who really do not like making public appearances with these small dark spots on the nose and in the face. These black spots, also called comedones occur when skin pores become clogged with dirt, oil and bacteria. At first they are white but gradually as they are exposed to air and pollutants in their environment, they become deep dark unsightly blackheads. The black spots on the nose are common. Neither are very rare in the forehead and chin. It is not always necessary that the black spots appear only if they do not care much about cleaning your face properly. If you are thinking now “why these black spots on the nose are then produced? ‘Let me tell you the causes can vary from hormonal imbalance of cosmetics for the wrong that apply on skin. However, you can always delete points black nose without much difficulty and without leaving gaps in your skin. Here are some natural remedies and techniques to get rid of pimples on the fast nose!
How to remove blackheads on the nose with home
Here are some useful and effective home remedies to remove blackheads nose.
Use lemon and salt get rid of pimples on the nose
Lemon and salt when mixed can be a very effective cleaning and scrub antibacterial. Lemon, a natural astringent and a rich source of not only clean citric acid and helps brighter your skin, but also fights germs inside the pores of the skin. It also regulates oil production in the skin, thus avoiding more pimple to form. Salt once again to have antibacterial properties, fights germs and bacteria that work to clog pores. It is also an excellent exfoliant, which runs off dead cells, excess dirt and grime from the skin.
- sea salt 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon
- Water 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Apply this on the nose (and face, if you have black spots there too).
- gently massage the area with circular movements. Do not be rough and rub.
- Do this for about 2-4 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- After a while wash your face with cold water so that the pores that may have opened, closed again.
You can use this scrub 1-2 times a week, but no more than that. Also, do not go out in the sun after applying lemon juice to the skin as it makes your skin too sensitive to sunlight.
Brown Sugar Honey Remedy for getting rid of pimples on the nose
Brown sugar is also a very good exfoliant and can be used even on sensitive skin. This helps clean the skin in depth by the shedding of dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin. It also contains alpha hydroxy acids pulling toxins and germs out of your skin pores. Honey is one of the most effective natural antibacterial agents that also moisturizes and makes your skin soft. It sticks to the dirt that is in the open pores and removes it when used as an exfoliant for the skin.
- Brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
Click the following:
- Mix the sugar and honey well.
- Now apply this mixture on the nose.
- massage the area with him for about 2-5 minutes. Do this carefully without being harsh on your skin.
- wash with warm water and then with cold water.
- Dry skin.
Scrub oats to remove blackheads on the nose
exfoliating oatmeal to remove blackheads is made with powder orange peel and yogurt besides flour oat. All these ingredients deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize and soften skin pores. Oatmeal is an excellent absorbent and therefore soaCystks up excess fat from the skin. It is also a very good exfoliant and helps eliminate dead cells gently. The orange peel powder is again a good exfoliant and skin well hydrated. His citric acid fights germs that are at the root of clogged pores. He is assisted by yogurt, also, through its probiotic enzymes combat harmful bacteria. It also moisturizes and tightens enlarged pores opened to prevent future pimples.
[ See also: Top 12 home remedies for clogged pores ]
- Plant oatmeal- 1 tablespoon
- orange peel 1 teaspoon dust-
- 1-2 teaspoons yogurt
Do the following
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Apply the paste like mixture in the nose or in areas where there are black spots.
- massage gently with circular movements.
- Do this for 2-4 minutes and then wash it off.
milk and nutmeg paste black spots on the nose
This remedy to get rid of pimples on the nose is more effective if you have an oily skin. Nutmeg excellently removes excess oil. Nutmeg in coarse powder also has an effect of fine brush that exfoliates the skin well to give a smooth skin later. Milk only helps improve this effect due to the presence of the lactic acid that breaks the old skin cells and dead. Once you are done with this scrub milk nutmeg, you feel the difference with very few or no black spots left on the nose.
- The dust- 1-2 teaspoons nutmeg
- milk- enough to make a paste
do the following:
- Add nutmeg powder milk and mix well to obtain a paste-like consistency.
- face wash to clean.
- Now paste of nutmeg milk on its nose and surrounding skin applies if you also have black spots.
- rub gently in circular motions, but do not exert much pressure. SCRUBBING made with hard hands can aggravate the problem of blackheads.
- rub gently for 3-5 minutes.
- Now I wash his face.
Egg White Mask to get rid of pimples on the nose
The best way to remove blackheads on the nose is to get them in a smooth manner once their pores the skin have become loose with some technique such as facial steam. However, egg white mask does not need its pores open; pulling the black spots carefully without leaving holes or holes in the skin. This could be due to dry on the skin and when you pull the egg white mask, taking bullets along with it. And because of the presence of proteins and many other effective components in the egg white, the skin remains the same time healthy and shiny. Just tolerate the smell of egg for a while.
- Egg- 1-2
- Break the egg and discard its yellow color.
- clean face and then spread egg white everywhere. Even if it comes to getting rid of pimples on the nose, apply white all over her face for a tone even after removing the egg.
- Apply a thin layer and let it dry a bit.
- Now, spread a second layer and allow these to dry completely.
- After it dries, you may want to apply a third layer, either on the entire face or only in the nose or other areas where you have too many black spots.
- When the dry egg white completely and feel the tension in your face, take the towel and dip in hot water. Drain excess water. Only a damp, warm washcloth is needed.
- This warm, wet cloth gently wipe the egg whites face.
- If necessary, wash your face with warm water after scrubbing with the towel.
- You can feel the softness of her face after applying this mask of egg white and black spots also diminish much, if your skin responds positively to the egg.
- You can apply this egg white mask once or twice a week.
Mask Strawberry black spots on the nose
Strawberries have been accepted as one of the most wonderful sources of antioxidants and that in itself makes this fruit a very good remedy for smooth and youthful skin. The AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) present in the strawberry also makes it a very good way to extract oil from the skin that gives blackheads. AHA sloughs off dead skin cells to scrub the grime and dirt that clog pores and lead to the formation of blackheads. These berries also have salicylic in them that can clean open pores and remove blackheads on the nose and other parts of your skin acids.
- ripe strawberries (2-3) –
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
- lemon 1 / 2 teaspoons zumo-
Do not throw the leaves of strawberries.
Do the following:
- Crush strawberries to obtain a paste of soft pulp.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the strawberry pulp and mix well.
- Apply this to your nose and, if necessary, to your face too.
- rub gently in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
- then rinse with warm water.
- After a while, rinse with cold water to close the pores.
- If you still see some of the stubborn blackheads on your nose, take some strawberry leaves and crush them.
- Add a little honey to this and gently rub the nose with this in a circular motion. Do this for 2-3 minutes and then rinse.
Almond face to remove blackheads on the nose
Almonds are good for all skin types. So if you have oily or dry skin, almond mask can work just wonders for you to get rid of pimples, especially as stubborn as nose areas. Not only an almond slough off the dead cells, which also regulate excessive secretion of oil so that you do not have clogged pores. This almond mask also use yogurt, which in turn is very gentle to the skin and has good bacteria that kill bad bacteria. The AHA also in yogurt, helps exfoliate dead cells.
- Almonds- 5- or 1-2 tablespoons almond dust-
- yogurt (natural) – 1 tablespoon
Do the following:
- If the use of whole almonds, it is necessary to soak overnight or at least for 3-4 hours.
- Grind the soaked almonds to a coarse paste.
- Now add the yogurt to the almond paste and mix well.
- If almond powder is used, simply add the yogurt to make a paste.
- Apply this to your nose and rub gently with circular movements. Do this for 3-5 minutes.
- is left for another 5-10 minutes.
- Now wash with warm water.
- After a while wash with cold water.
Steps to get rid of deep pimples on the nose
A black dot that have deep roots under your skin, when taken by force can not only damage the pores the skin, but can even leave scars marks and holes in your skin. While strips pimples are easily accessible to remove blackheads on the nose, you can actually practice some safe ways to remove blackheads on the nose without experiencing the pain that sometimes accompany such blackhead removal strips. Here are the steps to get rid of pimples on the nose deep.
Step I- facial steam for Deep blackheads
facial steam has always been a favorite for beauticians and if you remember, most of which will give a steam bath before collecting the points blacks and whites in the nose after a facial. facial steam helps open the pores of the skin, and make your skin smooth. This in turn causes black spots come off easily when a scrub is used later. Therefore, you must make the facial steam and then using facial scrubs to drive faster blackheads. Here’s how to make the facial steam.
- hot water 1 bowl (4-5 glasses)
Do the following:
- properly wash your face.
- take the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove the flame and transfer the water into a container. You can also take the steam out of the same pot as well.
- Now take the towel and place the container with hot water on a table or flat surface, such as your kitchen slab.
- Carrying face over the bowl so the steam rises to the face and especially the nose. However, not being very close to the cup, you can burn.
- Cover your head with a towel so that the steam does not escape.
- be in this position for about 1-3 minutes, so any time you can tolerate the heat. Do not overdo it.
- then dry your face with a towel.
Then you need to use a gentle scrub to remove blackheads on the nose, now soft and ready to push out the blackheads easily.
Step II-Exfoliate Scrub with baking soda to remove blackheads
After facial steam, needs a facelift to exfoliate the skin, but this scrub should be smooth and effective. You want to not rub your skin soft steamed with vigor, that could actually make the condition of the black spots on the nose worse. Baking soda scrub seems perfect for a situation of this kind. Baking sodium deeply cleans pores and expels impurities such as excess fat, dead cells, dirt and grime without being harsh on your skin.
- Baking soda and 1 tablespoon
- Water 4/3 teaspoon
- juice lemon (optional) – a few drops
Do the following:
- Mix all the ingredients to obtain a paste-like consistency.
- clean the skin on the nose.
- Apply the paste of baking soda on the nose.
- left for a couple of minutes.
- Now rub gently on the nose with a circular motion. Do this for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now wash and dry.
- Do this 1-2 times a week if often face the problem of black spots on the nose.
Step III: remove the black spots on the nose
After taking the steam, the pores open and after applying the weed, the roots of these black spots deep become very weak. And so now you can remove blackheads on the nose with ease. You may want to use the extractor for this purpose, but you can even use the completely natural way by using the tip of a towel. As you know, the corners of the towels are a bit harder than other smooth texture of the towel. Use this tip tip towel as your tool to remove loose black spots on the nose.
- rose water
Do the following:
- Take a towel and hold it so that the tip end of the towel remains 2-3 inches from his closed hand palm
- After steaming and washing with baking soda, rub this advice towel gently against the direction of your pimples. Do not be hard, do this carefully.
- Continue doing this for 1-2 minutes and then apply some rosewater on the nose.
Tips to prevent and eliminate blackheads on the nose
- Never pick your blackheads, either the nose or other parts of the face or other areas. This will make your skin pores wide open and invite more dirt and germs that infect the area and get deeper black spots. This can also leave your skin with holes and wells.
- Whenever exfoliation, do not rub too hard. This not only opens the pores of the skin wider than ever, but also proliferates germs etc. For other areas of the skin that do not yet have blackheads.
- Never scrub excessive at a time. Although you can use a scrub stored in the refrigerator up to a week, never use after a period as long. And if it smells bad even before 7 days have passed, discard it. You could give your skin more bacteria, and more blackheads in turn.
- Change your pillowcases frequently. The fabric can collect dirt, grime and dead skin cells from the face and can become infected soil. Change every two days and adequately wash otherwise and again getting blackheads.
- Avoid harsh soaps and facial cleansers. Contain chemical and SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) removing the skin of its natural oils substances. This leads to overproduction of skin oils. Now this excess oil clogs pores causing blackheads.
- always do facial steam before using any scrub to remove blackheads on the nose or face. The steam helps open the pores and softens the skin. As such, when you rub your skin, blackheads will easily without leaving gaps.
- No more washing your face. You might be thinking that if the face once again washed and will help keep it clean and without any dirt that could clog pores. But what happens is that frequent washing of the face steals off all its natural oils. This activates the oil glands and begin to overworking. As a result, more oil that eventually clog pores and give you not only the blackheads and pimples, but acne also occurs.
- cleanse your face. Yes, you should not wash more, but you should definitely wash your face every day, twice. This may be in the morning and evening. In the morning, you have most of the oil on your face and at night there is dirt and dirt all over his face that reflects its environment. Always use gentle cleansers and soaps. You can also natural exfoliants to safely get rid of blackheads on the nose and face and also to prevent reoccurrence.
- face and nose all time not touch. Because your hand collects dirt, dust and bacteria even touching your face can lead to the formation of black spots on the nose or face. Therefore, it is better to keep your hands off your face unless it is absolutely essential to do so.
- Keep your hair away from your face and for the same reason that in the hands. Adopt a hairstyle that does not let your hair touch your face more often. This prevent clogged pores and blackheads.
how 2 remove black marks on sides of nose | what is black heads in kannada | how to remove black heads on face in kannada | black heads ghalvnyasathi kai krichy in marathi language | face small black marks nose and face remve tips in tamil | remove black line from nose in tamil | pimple in nose in malayalam | nose mangu poga | nose black line remove tips tamil | how to remove nose black mark in tamil | how to remove blackheads in kannada | how to remove black line in nose in malayalam | how to cure black line on nose tips in tamil | how do remove dark circles in nose in tamil | black line in nose in tamil | homemade removal of blackheadsin marathi | alagu kurippu for nose in tamil |