pimples, sometimes also called “open comedones”, are small dark spots on the skin. A white dot on the other hand is a “closed comedo”. Blackheads are actually blocked pores which are filled with keratin, skin debris and sebum, which is an oily substance. This is the first stage of acne pimples. The black point can grow to become a pimple. Blackheads are not exactly a health hazard, but it is very frustrating as they come up in the most visible part of our body – the face. Often, they are right on the nose. Naturally, this looks bad. This definitely want to remove it as soon as you get blackhead . It is essential to know how to get rid of pimples on the nose safely and quickly.
What causes pimples on the nose?
Here are some of the common causes of black spots on the nose.
- Hormonal changes in the body – The hormones in your body can cause pimples. Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT is a hormone that triggers on the activity of the sebaceous glands. And if your body is producing a lot of oil, then the pores of the skin are prone to clogging. This can give you a black dot. This happens again in the late 20s when the estrogen level begins to fall. The sebaceous glands are working more, and the testosterone level is greater than the body estrogen. About one in three women have black spots as a result.
- Skin products – The cosmetics and other skin products can cause pimples as well, especially in the nose. face creams moisturize the skin, but they can add more oil clogging the pores. skin care products and even makeup with fragrances and artificial colors can clog hair follicles in the skin and cause pimples.
- Medication – Some drugs are to blame, as well as deep black spots. The National Institutes of Health and the US National Library of Medicine approved source of information Medline Plus reports that drugs that are rich in phenytoin, estrogen, testosterone and steroids can cause various skin problems, including blackheads.
- Stress – There is no medical evidence that stress is directly related to blackheads. But not everyone is so sure. Some people are convinced that can cause pimples too. After all, anxiety and stress cause gray hair. When under stress, they tend to neglect our body, and as a result may well have these black spots.
- Caffeine and alcohol – Think again if you are someone who wants to start the day with that cup of hot coffee, if that is, you want to get rid pimples on the nose fast. It might also be a good idea to take that came right after dinner. Some studies have indicated that both alcohol and caffeine may be bad for the health of your skin. Stimulants your coffee can to start the sebaceous glands of the skin. Alcohol affects sleep, but most importantly, you can reduce the size of the pores of the skin. You are unnecessarily exposing obstruction.
- Smoking – Smoking may be a cause too. Cigarette smoke is full of ashes, tar, and many chemicals that can damage the surface of the skin causing clogged pores and dead cells. Some experts have also commented that smoking can cause treatment failure also black points. So give it up if you are a smoker, and if you try to remove blackheads on the nose. We all know that smoking is bad for health. Why do it?
- Food – There could be a link between nutrition and blacks also points. Sugary foods, fried foods, and those with a lot of carbohydrates can have a huge impact on your skin. Donuts, chips, chocolates and all have been attributed. However, this relationship has not been proven that most studies have been inconclusive.
- Sweat – A heat wave, an intense session in the gym and everything that makes sweating profusely can cause pimples. That’s because, excessive sweating can clog pores. And it’s even worse if you have makeup while sweating.
- Sleeping with makeup – This is a crime. There is a high possibility that has been clogged pores if you go to sleep without removing makeup. Cosmetics can clog pores anyway. So always clean your face before going to bed.
However, no matter what the cause of black head, you should know that there is a common theme in all of them, and that is “clogged pores”. Cosmetics, sweat and excessive production of oil glands everyone can clog pores and cause pimples. It has also been seen that those who have oily skin are more likely to have these growths and acne.
The blackheads and skin hygiene – a myth
Some people are convinced that the lack of hygiene can cause cork oaks, especially during menstruation or puberty, when hormone levels are fluctuating. That is incorrect. Doctors and researchers are of the opinion that this is just a myth. National Health Service in the UK has said that biological reactions causing acne and pimples are not on the surface of the skin. They are below it. The only exception to this is makeup, sunscreens, moisturizers and all those other skin care products.
treatments to get rid of pimples on the nose
Unfortunately, there seems to be no conventional treatment that can stop or even eliminate blackheads on the nose. At most, there are some creams and solutions that can eliminate the ugly scar left behind. However, fortunately, there are some great home remedies that are working very well. And best of them is that these are all natural solutions, and therefore there are no side effects.
Here are some very good home remedies for removing blackheads on the nose.
1. Egg White Mask
You can use the white part of an egg to create a mask to tighten the pores. will not only have the answer to how to get rid of pimples on the nose, but can also prevent future outbreaks. the white part is good for the skin and it is rich in nutrients.
- A single egg
- A clean towel
- A small container
- some toilet paper, cleansing tissues
- separated from the white portion of egg yolk.
- rinse your face.
- pat your face to be dry.
- Apply egg white on your skin. The layer should be thin.
- Keep toilet paper, cleansing tissues in the white part and press this gently on your face.
- Keep it for some time for the coat to dry.
- Now a second layer on paper or tissue is applied. The fabric or paper should not slip.
- give more time for this layer can also be dried.
- You can also apply a third layer – this is optional
- Your face will feel tight when the mask is dry..
- Peel off the mask. Getting rid of waste.
- Pat. Apply some moisturizer.
2. Cinnamon and honey strips
Those who are wondering how to remove blackheads on the nose will be happy with this powerful combination. There are a lot of antibacterial agents in their honey. This will prevent the bacteria that causes acne away. also it removes everything that clog pores. Cinnamon will improve circulation. You will have bright, healthy, smooth skin free of blackheads.
- organic and raw honey
- Cinnamon powder
- strips of clean cotton
- Mix cinnamon and honey together. You must have the appropriate amount to cover the entire affected area.
- Apply the layer as a blackhead. Keep the thin layer.
- Press a cotton ball over her.
- Keep it for three to five minutes.
- Now remove the layer and rinse your face.
- Apply some moisturizer.
3. Sugar Scrub Cleanser
Sometimes you just what is needed is a bit of exfoliating and moisturizing decent. Scrub will remove dead skin cells that can clog pores. This will also improve circulation and give it a smooth and shiny skin. Use jojoba oil, as it is near own body fat. You can use olive, grapeseed or sweet almond and jojoba if you do not have.
- Jojoba oil -. 4 tablespoons
- white or brown sugar -. 1 cup
- A sealed glass jar.
- Some essential oils -. This is optional
- Mix jojoba oil and sugar. Stir until no grains are left.
- If you like a fragrance, then add the essential oil. Just add a few drops.
- Keep this in a glass jar. Keep in a cool, dark place.
- ready to apply now. But remember, to get rid of pimples on the nose fast, you should still shake before applying. And always apply on a wet face.
- massaging the skin slowly. Your movements should be circular.
- Hold this for 30 minutes.
- rinse with water.
- Apply moisturizer.
Warning: Remember, you should not apply this for more than two times in a week at most. You can have skin irritation otherwise.
4. Scrub Lemon juice
Lemon juice is good for removing blackheads deep well. You are sure to get good results, such as vitamins and nutrients in lemon juice work on all skin types.
- lemon juice.
- Rose water or milk.
- jar or container.
- Mix a little honey, yogurt, lemon juice and salt and keep it in the bowl or jar.
- Now rub the affected area. Apply this natural blend evenly.
- can also mix rose water or milk with lemon juice to have a facial cleanser.
- Apply this every day for up to 10-12 days.
5. Green tea
Green tea is good for all of us. It helps us improve our health in various ways. No wonder that green tea has become so popular now. It is reported that green tea can improve brain function, achieve weight loss, reduces the risk of various cancers, the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer is reduced, improving dental health, and fighting diabetes type 2 as well. If you are wondering how to treat blackheads on the nose, then you will be happy to know that green tea can help here too.
- Green tea leaves
- A soft towel or a napkin
- A bowl
- Keep dry leaves of green tea on the saucer.
- Pour water.
- Now mix these two to create a paste. One tablespoon should be enough.
- Rub this paste over his black head. Keep rubbing for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The discharge of warm water.
- dry with soft towel or napkin.
This scrub will thoroughly clean oily skin and unclog pores all those.
6. Milk and honey
Honey and milk are good for the skin. There antibacterial properties of honey. And lactic acid in milk can keep the skin supple and smooth. However, mixing these two, what you get is an adhesive that can answer your question.
- organic raw honey -. One tablespoon
- Milk -. A teaspoon
- A strip of cotton.
- Pour the milk over his raw honey and mix well.
- Heat this for five to ten minutes in the microwave.
- Now mix again. It should mix well.
- Apply the paste on your cork trees. The layer should be thin.
- Pat some cotton on it gently.
- Allow this to dry. It is best to wait 20 minutes at least.
- Now peel this strip away carefully.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
7. Toner pores Tight
You get blackheads when clogged pores react with oxygen. Therefore reducing these pores will help. Lemon juice is an astringent that can do this job for you. But remember, lemon juice can lighten your skin temporarily. It can make the skin sensitive to sunlight as well. So you need to apply sunscreen, especially during the summer months. People with sensitive skin should mix the lemon juice and water before applying.
- A single lemon.
- A small bottle.
- Cotton balls.
- Wash your face with cold water. Pat dry.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and store in the small bottle.
- Now insert the cotton ball and moisten it a little.
- Apply this to the affected areas. Do this three or four times a week just before going to bed.
- wash your face with warm water to wake up in the morning.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Keep the juice in the refrigerator. Not stored for more than a week. It can sting after this.
8. Mask clay
can be found many kinds of cosmetics there clay in powder form. They can dry their oily pores and also remove unwanted waste. However, for best results, you should add the apple cider vinegar to it when you’re trying to make your clay mask.
- Cosmetic clay.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- A soft towel or napkin.
- A bowl.
- Pour powder cosmetic clay in a bowl and add a little water to it.
- Add the apple cider vinegar.
- Now mix these two.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas.
- let stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to dry completely.
- Rinse with warm water.
9. Water and sodium bicarbonate
Use some baking soda to get rid of pimples on the nose. This can help tremendously. The fine and small granules of sodium bicarbonate exfoliate and carry out the things that are clogging the pores. It is an inexpensive and natural way of fighting pimples.