How to get rid of pimples fast with some natural treatments – Blackheads are small dark spots they occur in the skin. It is also called “open comedones”, while the white dots are called “closed comedones”. Black dots appear when the pores are blocked because they are full of debris, keratin and an oily substance called sebum.
that appear on the face and mostly in the nose. Although blackheads are not hazardous to health, which can be very annoying and unattractive. Therefore, if you want to get rid of pimples it is important to know how to safely and quickly.
Here you can read about some natural treatments how to get rid of pimples on the nose. These treatments are completely safe and without side effects.
These two ingredients are powerful combination with strong anti-bacterial properties. This treatment will unclog pores and leaves the skin soft, radiant, free and healthy blackheads
You will need :.
• raw honey
• a pair of strips of cotton
1. Mix cinnamon and honey.
2. Apply a thin layer on the black spots on the nose.
3. Put a strip of cotton on it.
4. Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the cotton strip and rinse your face.
6. Apply moisturizer.
Egg White Mask
Egg whites are excellent for the skin. This treatment not only take away the black spots, but also stop possible future outbreaks
You will need:
• 1 egg;
• a small bowl
• a. clean
towel • a tissue
1. Separate the white from the yolk.
2. Rinse and dry your face.
3. In a thin layer, apply egg white in the face.
4. Put facial tissue on it and leave it until the mask dries.
5. Then apply a second layer of the mask on the fabric.
6. Leave it to this layer also dry.
7. Optionally, you can apply a third layer of the mask.
8. When the mask is completely dry, the skin feels tight.
9. Remove the mask and apply some moisturizer.
Sugar Scrub Cleanser
An exfoliating and moisturizing properly can do wonders for your skin. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells that clog pores. In addition, you will get better circulation and radiant skin. You can use jojoba oil, sweet almond, grapeseed or olive oil
• 1 cup white sugar or brown oil
• 3-4 tablespoons of jojoba
• A small glass jar sealed
1 . mix the sugar and jojoba oil, until a homogeneous mixture.
2. Put the mixture in a sealed glass jar and store in a cool, dark place.
3. Always apply the mixture on a wet face.
4. Using circular motions, gently massage the skin.
5. Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
6. Rinse with some water.
7. Apply moisturizer.
republished under a special permit JewsNews