How to get rid of black spots on the face
the problem of black spots on the skin covering the face, chest and hands is quite common. Several people care products the commercial skin that contain harsh chemicals on your skin and your face are applied, in order of get rid of dark spots , dark circles, freckles, age spots or brown spots . However, these aggressive products for dark spots on the skin could actually cause more damage to the skin of the face, even worsening the appearance of black spots on the face. Therefore, a lot of people now prefer to opt for home remedies for black spots on the face, as it is believed to be much safer. Moreover, most of home remedies for dark spots cost much less than the commercial products skin care.
home remedies for blackheads on the face
How to get rid of dark spots on the face There is effective to get rid of black spots on the face home remedies. Some of the natural home remedies for get rid of dark spots age spots or brown spots are as follows.
1. vitamin E oil black spots on the skin : If you have blackheads on the nose and chin, apply vitamin E oil directly to dark spots on the face and allow to penetrate the skin. Do not wash the oil out and instead, let it stay on the dark spots on the skin for some time. For convenience, it is best to apply the oil to the face before bed and leave overnight, wash in the morning only to eliminating black spots on the nose .
2. Honey – Best remover dark spot : This is one of best remover dark spot that will help get rid of dark spots on the face , and It is containing natural refreshing properties. Apply some honey to the affected area and leave it on for at least twenty minutes or so before rinsing area. This will help rid of blotchy skin on your face . For an additional rinse effect, you can add some wheat germ to honey, before applying it to the skin. This is also one of the best natural ways to remove acne marks .
3. Milk – Best black stain remover for face : Since the facial skin is very delicate and sensitive, it is important to use ingredients that do not cause irritation. Milk is not only a soothing effect on the skin, which is ideal for the treatment of light and black spots on the face . Take a cotton ball, dip it in a little milk and apply gently over the affected areas of the face to get rid of dead skin on the face and dark spots. You can also use buttermilk or sour milk for this purpose. This is also one of the best home remedies for red face .
4. and black spots Acne treatment using Citrus: Most varieties of citrus, especially lemons, are rich in vitamin C, which contains natural bleaching properties. Apply a bit of citrus on a piece of cotton and gently massage the dark spot with her. You can use lemon juice to get rid of blackheads on the face. This is the best home remedy to get rid of dark spots left by acne.This is also the best way to get rid of pimples on the face .
5. How to get rid of dark spots on the face using sunscreen: Excessive sun exposure causes the skin to grow darker and also worsens the appearance of black spots on the face . Therefore, it is best to avoid going out in the sun during peak hours to prevent and get rid of black spots. This natural dark spots on the face treatment also help in get rid of acne redness . If you have to leave, you can apply a strong sunscreen, a good brand, to protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
6. Papaya remedy How to get rid of acne in black skin: Are you looking for an effective treatment of acne and scars from black skin? Papaya contains certain enzymes that help in removing skin blemishes, dark spots, age spots and acne. Mash the papaya with or without milk and apply in their dark spots on the skin. Apply papaya once a day to lighten dark acne marks. This will also remove localized treatment scaly skin dry, itchy face .
These are some of the best methods how to get rid of black spots on the face. Try these best dark stain remover for the face. If the black spots on the face not ease despite the use of home remedies, it is best to consult a dermatologist.