Many black marks or dark spots can easily end up with little effort for your face. You can make your skin glow and lighten his dark complexion. These marks or stains may come from pimples, acne, exposure to sunlight, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, lack of vitamins, stress, certain medications and lack of sleep.
These black marks and spots on the face can be uncomfortable and lack of your confidence level. But these brands and all patches are not a serious problem; It can be easily treated all these black marks on the face and body. These natural remedies are very easy and cost effective method of making, and it will help reduce the appearance of black marks, acne scars, pimple scars, dark spots, dark spots and other spots on the face.
This is a gentle and effective treatment can be found very difficult at times, but have not found the best mask for you, you can not operate smoothly and remove all your scars, age spots and dark spots on the face . Here is the remedy for dark spots face mask.
mask dark spots / black marks
- dried mint powder – 1 teaspoon
- lila dry leaves powder – 1 teaspoon
- barley flour – 1 tablespoon
- Hot Water – Small amount
- Take a jar and add 1 teaspoon of the dry mind, 1 teaspoon dried lilacs (neem) leaves powder, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon barley flour and add a small amount of hot water into it and mix all ingredients well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on all your face and wait at least 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, you dip your hands in water and massage your face gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now wash your face cold water.
- Do this three times in a week. Your acne marks, black marks, black spots, pimple marks and all kinds of dark spots that will be removed.
This remedy helps reduce acne scars, pimple scars, black marks, dark spots and dark spots on the skin. But if you want to see remedy for dark circles eyes – home remedy for dark eye circles
If you have dark lips and want them pinkish naturally in a week, then you have to see here – How to lighten your dark lips
View all posts here