Have you ever suffered from bed bug bites? Bed bugs have become a common problem of the house. They can occur even in the cleanest of homes. Bed bugs are small insects that feed on human blood. Since human blood is the only source of food and survival, crawl, even in a house that is well maintained. They often come together with people who travel a lot. You can pick up bed bugs on your clothes or luggage while staying in hotels or guest houses or even houses of their relatives and friends. These insects are found mostly in the tropics, but can survive even colder temperatures.
Where bed bugs hide?
Once your house is full of bed bugs, these little creatures find a place to hide and settle. Like us, bed bugs love to lean back and enjoy the soft and mattresses cushion. Common hiding places for bedbugs include mattresses, clothing, sofa, furniture, cushions, etc. They can put in their beds, along with you. They can crawl anywhere, all around your home, furniture, suitcases, cupboards, clothes, shoe racks, etc. Despite dusting regularly outside your home, you can not keep bed bugs away all the time.
Similarly it is possible for bedbugs in dirty beds or cushion, can find the same in clean beds! They have bedbugs can lead to frustration and sleepless nights. Many times, using foggers and sprays bug can not be effective in eliminating bed bugs from your home and continually suffer due to bed bug bites.
is dangerous bugs bite?
No, bedbugs are not a health hazard or health. They do not transmit disease, but are annoying. Bed bugs can bite you in all possible cases. These bites can cause itching and loss of sleep. Sometimes, itchy bed bug bites is so serious that can lead to excessive scratching. This often leads to secondary skin infection.
different people who are affected by bug bites differently. Some people do not have any physical sign of bedbugs bite. Some people may have a small bite mark and some others may develop severe allergies. In case of an allergic reaction, consult a doctor. In all other harmless conditions, you can use home remedies to get rid of bed bug bites.
Getting rid of bedbugs is a Herculean task, but learning about how to get rid of bed bug bites and some safety measures can be very useful in many cases.
Symptoms-How to identify bed bug bites?
Before investigating remedies to get rid of bed bug bites, you should know if the affected area is caused due to insect bites out of bed or not. Bed bug bites may appear immediately or after a few days of bite!
bed bug bites, in many cases resemble insect bites. Sometimes, mosquito bites also appear as bug bites. It is certainly difficult to identify or diagnose bites simply looking in the area of the bite. However, bed bugs that make their living in humans are more good compared to other insects and mosquitoes.
bug bites have a unique pattern of red bumps
Yes, bug bites appear in a unique pattern. On rare occasions, you can find a single red spot accompanied by itchy inflamed as a sign of bed bug bites. In most cases, bed bug bites occur in a row or cluster form. If it is a bug bite, a group of red bumps appear on your skin.
gradual worsening of symptoms
may not feel that you have been bitten by bed bugs. There may be no physical mark. The bitten area are painless and no itching initially. However, gradually it becomes itchy with little red bumps. The best and worst bed bug bite is, you can develop symptoms of bites even after a week! When you scrape the affected area of the skin turns red.
exposed areas of the skin
Bedbugs bite only in the exposed areas of the skin. It can be bitten in the face, neck, arms, feet and other exposed areas of your body. Unlike mosquito bite, bed bug bites rarely or never occur in the back, skin folds or knees.
Bed Bug Bite and reaction
A survey was conducted by the University of Kentucky Entomologists about related reactions bug bites. The survey was conducted among a group of people living in infested homes of bedbugs largely in the United States. The survey results tell us the following facts:
- Only about 70 percent of total participants developed physical reactions. The remaining people have no reaction. bedbugs bites affected them physically or challenged their mental health.
- Adverse reactions were intense in the age group of 1 to 4 years and 11-65 years.
- Women are more affected by bug bites than men.
- Most of them suffered from itching and a few of skin discoloration.
- A group of people who had the reaction he noticed red welts and severe itching in the area of the bite out of your body.
- About 50 percent of people with reaction experienced reddening of the skin, but no red marks or swelling.
- Only about 10 percent of the participants experienced a stinging sensation.
bug bites were observed only in the areas of skin exposed as insects were unable to invade the layers of clothing of the victims.
How to get rid of bed bug bites?
In many cases, bed bug bites do not require any specific medical treatment. In fact, red bumps resolve on their own, thanks to the ability of natural struggle of the body. However, if you insist, you can try and get rid of bed bug bites in many simple ways.
What to do immediately after noticing a bedbug bite?
Skip to immediate action soon after noticing a bite mark shaped red bumps can prevent further aggravation of itching and inflammation. When you notice bed bug bites, just do the following:
wash the area with bed bug bites
Wash the area with water.
- Just keep the bitten area below current (or pouring water on bites) water.
- If you have a useful antiseptic lotion, apply it on the bites and rinse again.
- Take soap, rub the soap in palms and make a frothy layer.
- Apply and rub the foam in the affected area.
- Do not wash or rinse the soap immediately.
- Let dry soap before washing the affected area.
- The hydration of the skin.
- rapid relief of itching in this way can find.
Immediately wash bed bug bites it prevents infection and reduces the worsening of symptoms.
Wash bites is the first thing to do to get rid of bed bug bites. Based on the symptoms you experience, you can proceed with other measures to treat bites.
simple home remedies to relieve bed bug bite Itchy
scratch the affected area increases inflammation and can spread infection of the skin. Also it leads to severe skin irritation. When it comes to reducing itching, there are plenty of home remedies available. The following are some of the most effective home remedies you can try to reduce the itching due to bed bug bites.
Why cure the itch first?
If you are thinking why you should focus on the treatment of itching caused by bug bites before boarding the bite problem itself, here are some reasons for that:
it is a social concern
bed bug bite is a social concern! Yes, when it is said, was bitten by bedbugs, people look at you and analyze problems of cleanliness and hygiene of your home. It is a common misconception that bugs are found only on dirt or contaminated atmosphere. The fact is that the bugs can be anywhere, but before I explain this to people, to jump to the conclusion that your house is not clean.
Itch is problematic
When the itching, which can worsen ignored. Not only will develop itchy rashes (you can not control yourself from itching itself), but also affect your daily activities.
affects mental health and causes discomfort
affecting their mental health as it can lose focus in their daily work or other activity. Always saved in itching (and think how to get rid of bed bugs!) This may sound superficial, however, consult those who suffer from a disease of itchy skin. It is quite painful and annoying that any damage.
Cimicosis Itch Remedies
Turmeric Turmeric contains antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. Literally, you can apply turmeric insect bites to reduce the risk of spread of infection and inflammation. Turmeric is quickly absorbed into the skin. Turmeric not only reduces itching, but also serves to treat bedbugs bite by curing small red bumps and skin inflammation.
How do turmeric paste for bug bites
You can make a paste of turmeric are two ways to get rid of the bedbugs bite.
paste of turmeric powder with
- 2 to 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- A few drops of water
- a dish to make dough
do the following:
- Take turmeric powder and add in a bowl
- mixed with water to make a thin paste (do not do it too clump aqueous)
- Apply the paste generously over the affected area
- let stand for a few hours and then wash it off.
paste of turmeric rhizome dried or fresh turmeric
It is an old practice to rub the turmeric rhizome on a wet stone, remove the paste of turmeric and apply it on the skin, It is followed by women in many populations of Asian countries. This is the best way to get the pure form of paste of turmeric.
can be used fresh or dried rhizome. fresh rhizome has mild aroma and leaves the stain dark yellow skin.
- rhizome fresh or raw turmeric
- A clean stone to rub turmeric
- A few drops of water
- a small bowl to clean the pasta
Do the following:
- Moisten the rhizome and stone
- rubbing the rhizome in the stone
- Clean paste and collect in a container
- If necessary, add a few drops of water to soft consistency and apply to the area of the bite
- Let to dry and wash after a few hours.
Sodium bicarbonate is one of the oldest home remedies skin problems such as irritation and itching. Sodium bicarbonate softens the skin and reduces irritation, which in turn relieves itching skin. Rubbing baking soda on the skin also removes dead skin cells.
How to apply baking soda?
- Take two or three teaspoons of baking soda
- Mix with enough water to make a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste and rub gently over the affected area.
- Let dry and wash after 30 minutes.
Ice or cold pack
After washing the bitten area, massage with ice cubes to reduce irritation and itching. The application of cold compresses or ice wrap constricts blood vessels, the targeted area is cooled and prevents worsening of symptoms.
In some cases, the mere application of ice or cold packs also reduce redness of shock and as an effective aid to get rid of bed big bites treatment.
How to Apply ice or a cold pack?
- If you have ice cubes, wrap a cube in a thin cloth and apply to the affected area.
- If not, soak a cloth in cold water and place in the area of the bite
- Keep a spoon and place in the area of the bite (if the area of the bite is relatively low)
- Apply bag of frozen vegetables if no ice cubes by hand.
Caution :. Do not apply ice directly on the skin
While ice therapy reduces inflammation, heat therapy reduces pain. The application of heat dilates blood vessels and helps to clear the pain associated with bed bug bites.
- If you have a hair dryer, only use it to transmit heat to the affected point.
- Soak a cotton cloth in hot and place on the affected area water.
- Keep the affected spot under the hot
If heat therapy and cold, or any other therapy, be sure to wash skin again with running water and dry it applies.
Aloe vera is a natural herb cooling. It also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Applying fresh aloe vera gel on affected spot provides immediate relief from itching caused by bug bites. It also softens the skin and reduces redness and inflammation.
Applying Aloe vera
- Only shows the gel from fresh aloe plant.
- Blend gel very well for smooth, uniform consistency for easy application.
- Apply the gel in the area of the bite and let dry.
- can also rub the inside of the aloe leaf on the bites.
sandalwood powder / Paste
If you suffer from severe itching with or without irritation and red bumps, just go for sandalwood powder. Sandalwood cools dry skin, irritation and itching. You can find relief from the itching at any time.
The procedure for making sandalwood paste is similar to turmeric paste.
- If you are using powder, which once mixed with water and apply the paste.
- If you are using sandalwood, rubbing wood on a wet stone and apply the extract bites.
Even if you have no other ingredients at home or can not be found immediately, you will definitely get the toothpaste. Toothpaste is favored by many girls who use it to get rid of acne skin. Toothpaste contains menthol or other cooling ingredients. This quickly reduces irritation. also dries the skin. Alternatively, you can also use a mouth freshener to treat bed bug bites.
- Apply toothpaste on the affected area and let it dry for a couple of hours zone.
- Immediately wash
The home remedies mentioned above prevent itchy bug bites. If bites are mild and only affected a small part of the skin, many of them can get rid of the bites with the aforementioned remedies.
If you are unsure about when he was bitten by bed bugs bites or find bugs and annoyances too painful experience, try the following things to get rid of bed bug bites.
How to get rid of bed bugs quickly Bites
Shortly after reducing itching, you can try to get rid of bed bug bites quickly with some simple natural remedies.
Onions to treat bites bed bug
One of the most simple, fast and easy to get rid of bed bug bites ways is to use the onion. Onions contain sulfur and chemicals that neutralize the adverse reaction caused due to insect bites. Onions has the power to remove toxins from the body and also acts as a blood purifier.
- For minor bites or small bite, simply slice an onion and rub the juicy part in the affected area.
- For severe symptoms of bug bites, slicing an onion, place and seal the affected area with a bandage.
- If you do not feel comfortable to stick onion skin, the juice of onion (chopped onion and juice it in a mixer or blender) and apply the paste of onion.
onion consumption is one of the home remedies for insect bites. However, you need shallots, onions or regular pink not white. Just eat two or three pods of raw shallots.
natural to get a quick relief from bed bug bites
astringents are good for the skin. It has a lot of benefits for the skin. Astringents shrink pores, tighten the skin, making the skin soft and smooth, remove dirt and debris from the skin and even reduce inflammation of the skin. natural astringents make the best bet for rashes, bumps and irritated skin much like that occurs after bed bug bites.
There are many natural astringents available to cure bed bug bites. In fact, the use of astringents to the skin provides fast relief of bug bites.
Lemon by bug bites
The healing properties of lemon skin are very popular. Lemon is one of the miraculous ingredients that can do wonders for your skin. Applying lemon juice over bites quickly dry out the area and reduces skin irritation. In addition, lemons also contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent infection.
Squeeze a fresh lemon and apply the juice of fresh lemon bites. Alternatively, you can also rub lemon slices on the bites.
- can be applied for several times a day.
- Remember to wash bites once the lemon juice dries.
Caution: Remember to avoid sun exposure when the lemon is used. Lemon makes your skin more susceptible to sunburn.
apple cider vinegar for bed bug bites
In addition to the astringent properties, apple cider vinegar also contains acetic acid and anti-inflammatory properties. If you do not have apple cider vinegar, you can use normal vinegar.
- Do not dilute the apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the vinegar directly on the skin, bites.
- soak a cotton ball and apply.
- will dry in minutes. It can be repeated two or three times.
- The spill thoroughly.
calamine lotion for bed bug bites
Calamine lotion is very useful for treating skin rashes and irritation. irritated skin rashes dried in the affected spots and calm. Apply calamine lotion on the bites from 3 to 4 times a day. You can find quick relief from skin redness, bumps, itching and irritation. After regular application in a day or two, your skin becomes normal, with no traces of bites, as long as the bites are mild or minor.
package red mud or soil for bed bug bites
is an ancient remedy used to cure many skin conditions, bites and rashes. In fact, people used to take baths of clay or mud covering themselves with red earth as a therapy to rejuvenate the body. Mud therapy replenishes the body and skin. You can try this simple to get rid of bed bug bites fast technique.
How to make and use mud mask for bed bug bites?
- Collect mud from your garden or use the red earth
- wet mud with a few drops of water and apply it on the bites.
- let stand for a few minutes and rinse.
A few precautions to use the red soil
The red soil can dry out very quickly, faster than the mud. Therefore, when the red soil is used, wrapping the ground in a thin cloth, and apply dampened in the affected point.
salt scrub for bed bug bites
Salt is a natural antibacterial ingredient and protects the skin from infection. It is also a good exfoliant that removes dead skin cells.
Take some crystalline salt and rub it on the affected area. rapid relief of pain and stinging sensation is provided. In addition, it also heals rashes and inflammation.
pink salt and black salt are more effective on the skin. If you do not have this information at hand, go for salt crystals used for cooking.
tea tree oil for bed bug bites
When it comes to medicinal properties of essential oils, tea tree oil tops the list! Loaded with antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial, tea tree oil is one of the most effective and reliable solutions to get rid of bed bug bites. a promising remedy for many skin problems is made. The application of tea tree oil also reduces the allergic reaction.
Use carrier oil or water to dilute the tea tree oil before applying it to the infected area.
Caution :. As oil tea tree is very powerful application directly without using any carrier should be avoided
peppercorn-betel leaf remedy to get rid of the bedbugs bite infection
in addition to the topics to get rid of bed bug bites remedies, you should also make your body resist infection and heal from the inside. This is one of the promising folk remedies that can increase the body’s natural ability to fight infectious bites and sequels effects.
- three to five crushed peppercorns wrapped with brown sugar crush on a betel leaf black.
- Onions and black peppers, ground and wrapped in betel leaves.
Do the following:
- Chew slowly leaves, extract their juice into his mouth
- completely swallow.
can be very tangy into his mouth. Those who suffer from insect bites (also includes bug bites) can be saved from the toxic effects of insect bites and get complete relief.
The key ingredient of this remedy is the black pepper. There is a famous proverb in folklore.
If you have ten black peppercorns, you can enjoy an organized party even by his rival!
- black peppercorns can destroy the toxic effects of food and makes the body strong.
- Similarly, betel leaves contain a lot of chemicals that help fight infection.
are effective natural remedies to get rid of bed bug bites?
The effectiveness of home remedies and natural solutions for bed bug bites depend heavily on your immune system.
- If you have the history of allergic reactions or periodically develop any allergic reaction, additional treatments be performed to prevent or reduce the severity of the disease.
- If your immune system is weak (no history of allergic reactions) that can develop rashes and infection can spread.
- If your health is good or fairly good with moderate immunity, you can get rid of the symptoms within a few days.
- If the immune system is optimal, often not even the symptoms of insect bites bed or evade signs on their own due to strong immunity develop.
-counter drugs to get rid of bed bug bites
If you are too busy to try some natural remedies, you can try the following solutions for bug bites.
oral antihistamines are anti-allergen and can prevent infection and allergic reactions.
Caution :. It is recommended not to use any other oral antihistamines without obtaining a doctor’s
antihistamines are available at many local shops and medical stores. If you have allergic reactions, you can apply topical antihistamines. If no improvement in one or two days, consult your doctor.
to get rid of the swelling, pain and irritation, it can take antibiotics, available as counter medications. It is always preferable topical antibiotics over oral medications. Oral antibiotics may affect your body if used frequently.
If you find no improvement or development find eruptions and swelling, see a doctor immediately.