Today, more and more people choose to subscribe to online streaming platforms to enjoy television, rather than paying for expensive cable television packages.
Hulu is one of the most popular options, with the service that has about 28 million subscribers as of May 2019. While it is convenient to watch your favorite shows and movies wherever you have an active Internet connection, it can be quite annoying you have to sit through commercials as if you were watching cable TV.
Fortunately, Hulu also offers a subscription option without advertising, which eliminates commercials from the vast majority of its programming, although there are some exceptions where specific programs lack display without advertising.
Hulu (no ads) costs $ 11.99 per month, compared to the basic model of $ 5.99 per month, but if you hate going through commercials, it's probably worth it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Hulu Subscription (from $ 5.99 + per month in Hulu)
Here we show you how to get rid of ads in Hulu by updating your account
one) Log in to your account on the Hulu website with your email address and password.
2) Click on your name in the upper right corner of your home page, then click on "Account".
3) Under "Manage your account," scroll down to the "Your subscription" section and click on "Manage plan."
Click on "Manage Plan" to change your subscription to Hulu.Jennifer Still / Business Insider
4) On the "Plans" page, select the "Hulu (No ads)" subscription box. The lever should turn black.
5) Click on "Review Changes."
Once you activate Hulu (No Ads), click on "Review Changes" to update your subscription.Jennifer Still / Business Insider
6) Review the changes made to your account and make sure you know the new charge, as well as when you will start charging for the updated subscription. If you are satisfied, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit." Your account will be changed to the version without advertising.
Please note that you cannot update your account through the Hulu mobile application. You will be directed to the website to make these changes.