Acne is one of the biggest problems these days, primarily affecting adolescents and young adults. It occurs when the bacteria, dust and excess oil clogs the hair follicles and causes of inflammatory skin blemishes. It is caused due to hormonal imbalances, stress, genetics, poor diet, certain medications, etc.
Sodium bicarbonate or sodium bicarbonate can be widely used at home as a natural remedy for acne treatment. Here are some of their properties to clear his doubt know how he does it works to cure acne.
- Sodium bicarbonate is amphoteric character which neutralizes pH imbalances in the skin. It also has micro-dermabrasion makes smooth and beautiful skin to cure acne and its symptoms.
- skin to reduce dust It exfoliates, excess oil and dead cells that leads to pimples and breakouts.
- has mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that reduce the size of the grains, redness and irritation.
- collagen growth is stimulated to prevent acne without scarring on the skin.
- acts as a drying agent that removes excess fat from the skin and prevent breakouts.
How to cure acne with baking soda:
Sodium bicarbonate is one of the best and cheapest treatment for acne. Here we are presenting her exactly how to use it in 5 easy ways. Let’s start.
Method – 1: (sodium bicarbonate as a spot treatment)
When baking mixed with water sodium, forms a thin, sandy cleaning paste and exfoliates the skin to remove oil, dirt and dead skin cells to prevent acne outbreaks along with soothing irritation.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and water in a bowl.
- stir well to make it smooth and fine paste clean and dry the area before applying.
- apply it on the pimples and leave for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Rinse and dry the area apply moisturizer.
- repeat the same process regularly until you get rid of acne.
- Some people can stop baking soda pimples overnight, but it can be very drying and cause skin irritation.
- Alternatively, dampen face with water and apply baking soda paste on the skin as a cleanser. Massage gently with circular movements and rinse your face with warm water. Or add a splash of lemon juice in baking soda paste before applying.
Method – 2: (Mask baking soda with lemon juice)
Lemon juice has citric acid that strengthens the immune system and prevents bacteria that cause acne. Sodium bicarbonate reduces the acidic nature of lemon juice and therefore avoids the problem.
- Add 2 tablespoons baking soda and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoons water.
- stir well to make a paste and a thin layer of baking soda all over her face like a mask spread.
- let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes, and it might sting a little
- then rinse with warm water and you might notice some redness in the face, but fade away. soon.
- Finally, moisturize the skin and keep using this face mask regularly to prevent pimples.
Method – 3: (sodium bicarbonate Bath)
This process is very effective in treating acne on the back and chest where they are difficult to apply baking soda .
- Add 1/2 cup baking soda in warm bath water.
- Stir well and soak for at least 15 -. 20 minutes
- Then, after following their regular bathing and drying the skin.
- Repeat this bath regularly to prevent flare-ups in the back, chest and other areas prone to acne.
Method – 4: (baking soda with honey)
Baking soda exfoliates the skin and honey to soothe the skin to avoid redness and irritation caused by the use of sodium bicarbonate in the skin.
- Add enough baking soda and honey to be fine paste.
- apply it on the affected areas of skin acne.
- leave for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Rinse and repeat the process regularly.
Method – 5: (baking soda shampoo)
This method is used to reduce acne on the top of the front the hairline.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to a bottle of shampoo.
- Wash your hair to get rid of the problem.
- Regular use of this shampoo will help you get rid of mousse and acne on the forehead
Tips and precautions.
- Always apply cream moisturizing skin which suits after application of sodium bicarbonate to prevent redness and dry skin.
- If more dry scaly skin at the affected area, then observed, reduce the use of baking soda to once a day or every other day.
- Add some baking soda in your regular cleaning products that gives an extra boost and use it to get rid of fat, blackheads and congested skin.
- is recommended to test the patch of skin before applying baking soda to prevent acne know if it causes an allergic skin reaction or not, and follow up regularly.
- Be sure to use baking soda, but no baking powder as applying baking powder skin damage.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you find no relief from acne breakouts or acne symptoms persist after using baking soda.
- Remember that not give baking soda with water for children under 8 -. 9 years old
hope this article will help in treating your acne or pimples or cystic acne or pimples. Follow regularly and we share the method works well to prevent acne.