Acne is a skin condition embarrassing that occurs when pores skin become clogged with bacteria, dust, dead cells and other impurities. However, there are many home remedies for acne, but the main thing here is that it leaves behind scars when once cured.
When damage hair follicles or skin pores (due to acne) caused near the surface of the skin then can cure without scarring, but extending layers the dermis and destroys the tissues of healthy skin then acne scars difficult in the skin.
If these scars are left untreated, then there is a possibility that the acne will repeat again in this place, because the bacteria did not disappear completely. These ugly scars will remind you that you have suffered from acne / pimples there.
Fortunately, there is a natural and effective home remedy that is widely used to reduce scarring without the use of expensive chemicals skin creams. That is another that turmeric. Turmeric is an ingredient so widely used treat acne and acne scars
Before going to know how to use it, take a look at why it works.
- turmeric contains a compound called curcumin which exhibits an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property that prevents the effect of free radicals in the skin and reduce excessive production of melanin and therefore replaces the damaged skin with glowing skin.
- has an antibacterial property that helps cure acne without scarring on the skin.
- has antiseptic and soothing properties that soothe the skin to remove scars without any pain or irritation.
penetrates deep into the layers of the skin to prevent scars from the inside out.
- is very effective in removing dark spots, uneven skin blemishes and acne scars to make your skin brighter and rejuvenated.
How to use turmeric for acne scars:
Discover these 5 methods for treating amazing turmeric acne scars. All you have to do is follow these methods regularly without any interruption.
Method – 1: (turmeric powder with mint juice)
Both turmeric and mint has antioxidant properties that helps you get rid of acne scars. It also purifies the blood to prevent its recurrence.
- Add enough mint juice 1 tablespoon turmeric powder.
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply it on the affected areas of acne scars on the skin.
- Leave on for about 20 -. 30 minutes and rinse with warm water
- The skin is dry and repeat the same process regularly until erased these scars on the skin.
Method – 2: (turmeric powder with lemon juice and sandalwood powder)
Lemon has vitamin C and property skin lighteners that helps fiber production collagen and reduces the appearance of scars and other marks. sandalwood powder softens the skin and lightens scars. This process kills bacteria within the skin and makes your skin free from the scar.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply it on the affected areas of skin scars.
- massage gently for a minute or two.
- let it sit for 30 -. 35 minutes and then wash the area with cold water applied
- Pat dry skin and keep doing the same process regularly till you get complete relief from acne scars.
Note: Alternately, mix 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and sandalwood powder in 1 tablespoon rose water (or water or curd) to make a thin paste . Apply scars and wash off after 20 minutes with water.
Method – 3: (turmeric with honey)
Honey has antioxidant properties and contains many essential nutrients that repair damaged skin quickly.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder 1 tablespoon organic raw honey.
- Stir well and spread this paste on the pimple scars affected areas of the skin.
- Wait 15 to 20 minutes and begin massaging the skin with wet fingers for about 3 minutes
- This process will exfoliate the skin to remove dirt and dead skin cells. .
- Finally, wash with cold water and dry the skin.
- do the same daily process to get rid of these scars.
- Or you can also mix the yogurt (or) milk in turmeric -. Mix honey before using
- Alternatively, prepare a mask by mixing 1 teaspoon turmeric turmeric water with a little flour and honey grams to make it a fine paste. It spread all over the face and neck as a mask and rinse off after it dries.
Method – 4: (turmeric with coconut oil)
The turmeric and coconut oil has antioxidant properties that prevent free radicals and therefore supports the production of collagen to improve skin elasticity and finally makes it smooth and free of scarring.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil.
- stir well and apply on pimples scars.
- let it sit for about 15 -. 20 minutes and start scrubbing gently with wet fingers for 5 minutes
- Rinse with warm water followed by cold water.
- The skin is dry and repeat it every day.
. Note: Replacement coconut oil with oil extra virgin olive or almond oil for treating acne scars
Method – 5: (turmeric with Aloe Vera Gel)
turmeric and Aloe Vera have a natural antiseptic property repairing irritated skin, soothe the painful acne and lightens scars.
- mix a pinch of turmeric powder in 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel.
- apply it on the face and leave for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Then use wet fingers to massage gently for 5 minutes and rinse. .
- repeat it regularly to get rid of acne scars
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, rub your skin to unclog pores, oily or avoid high-calorie foods, reduce your stress levels, remove makeup while going to sleep, etc. It will help you get complete relief of skin problems including acne scars.
- Do not use turmeric powder more than the recommended amount, since stains the skin and tissues. In addition, it is best to do some patch test to see if allergic to the skin or not and then follow it.
- avoid the application of turmeric in and around the eyes that should not come into contact with eyebrows and eyelashes.
The yellowish tinge to the skin can be removed by using a wet cotton ball in facial tonic.
- Be sure to consult your provider health care while using turmeric supplements for treating acne scars and dark pigmentation.
hope this article will help in reducing acne scars and make your skin glow with an even tone. Feel free to share your questions or suggestions with us in the comments box below for free.