In this article, we are talking about several home remedies to get rid of boiling naturally. A small red, swollen bump can make you impatient. skin or boils carbuncle come with severe pain, redness, swelling and fever. Boil also known as Furuncle. These boils can be irritating and painful and make daily actions seem a difficult task. They are performed because of an inflammation of the hair follicles under the skin due to bacterial infection. The reason behind this problem is a bacterial staph infection. You may experience pain pain as the knot is full of pus and dead tissues that worsen the condition. Most often boils appear under the arms, face, eyes, shoulders, neck, buttocks and thighs. If left untreated or not treated in time, the infection can lead to a serious problem and can erupt as another boiling nearby.
Boil can be infectious and can be increased or is transmitted by direct skin contact or sharing personal belongings of the person concerned. Any area of damaged skin due to shaving, scraping or scratching, can be vulnerable to blistering, particularly sensitive areas such as the inner thigh, buttocks, face. There are several reasons that causes boils include hormonal changes, perspiration, excessive use of oily cosmetics, alcoholism, lack of hygiene, tight clothing, weak immune system, malnutrition, exposure to strong chemicals, diabetes and chemotherapy . But it does not be bothered, this condition can be easily fixed. Read this article to know some more effective home remedies to get rid of a rapid boil and naturally.
- The lack of hygiene and poor immune system
- The poor nutrition
- Exposure to chemicals that irritate the skin.
Boiling Symptoms :.
- The infected skin around Boil
- red, tender, hot and swollen lump.
- disorder boils ie carbunclo
- high temperature
- The glands can swell
The best remedies to get rid of boiling Naturally
1. Compressing boiling hot to remove
hot compress is very essential in the treatment of boils on the face, thighs, buttocks and legs. By applying a hot compress on the boil, the process of breaking and softening boiling accelerates. When you put a little salt to your hot compresses or warm, this will bring the boil faster. It also reduces pain and helps remove pus to the surface. Once the boil comes to a head, exploding with repetitive soaks.
- Hot water
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- wash cloth
- boil gently wash with warm water and gently
- boil some water and add 1 teaspoon of salt in it.
- he let the water cool.
- soak a cotton ball or washcloth in hot water.
- squeeze the excess water from a washcloth.
- put this cloth over his boiling point.
- keep it there for 10-15 minutes.
- repeat this procedure over and over again for 15 minutes.
- Make sure that does not use the same towel again.
- Take new every time the process is done.
- repeat this process 2-3 times a day to get rid of a boil.
2. The tea tree oil to get rid of a rapid boil
This is one of the beneficial remedies to get rid home a quick boil. We get the tea tree oil Melaleuca alternifolia. tea tree consists of an excellent antibiotic, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. It has conventionally been used for many skin problems like ringworm and psoriasis. This oil is also useful to get rid of a rapid boil and naturally.
it is necessary:
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and massage in your boiling and the surrounding area softly and gently with cotton or fingers.
- If you find it annoying, it can be diluted with a little water.
- Use an elastic bandage to cover the boil.
- Wash your hands after applying the oil.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
3. Neem (margosa) to treat a boil
neem is known by many names, the Indian popular is lilac and loamy. Lila has been used for centuries to treat various skin problems, hair and health. Lila is anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, anti-diabetic, anti-malarial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-mutagenic, antioxidant and immunomodulatory anticancer properties. Traditionally, lilac has been used for the treatment, infection, inflammation, fever, skin and dental problems. It is also useful for boils and is one of the best natural remedies to treat boils fast.
- Take some neem leaves and grind them in a spice grinder use water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste of neem directly on the affected area.
- can also boil some leaves in a bowl full of water.
- let it cool.
- Now, rinse the area with this hot boiling water.
- repeat this process 3-4 times a day for best results.
4. Onion to cure a boil Naturally
onion is known for being one of the best home remedies to get rid of a fast and naturally boil. Onions are composed of twenty-five active elements within it. Among all, flavonoids and potassium salts have anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, onions, red onions in particular, help eliminate toxins from your body and relieve inflammation of the skin, along with the wounds of sterilization. It also helps in blood circulation, thus remove all the pus from the boil.
- Take an onion and cut into large slices
- Use a bandage to hold or cover the onion on the boil.
- Keep slice of onion for 3-4 hours.
- Change after every 3-4 hours.
- can also boil an onion in a bowl of water.
- Strain and use this warm water to rinse the affected area.
- do this process for about a week to see better results.
5. Garlic rid of boiling Naturally
Garlic is a part of the allium family, similar to the onions. Garlic has excellent anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. Therefore, it is one of the best remedies to get rid of quickly and naturally boil.
- Take a few cloves of garlic and crush
- Now, apply crushed garlic on the boil and cover with a cloth or bandage.
- is left for 15 minutes.
- Now, wash with warm water.
- repeat this process 3-4 times a day to remove a fast and naturally boil.
- also include garlic in your kitchen. Add them to salads, sauces and soups.
6. Onion juice and garlic to cure a boil
Now, you know the benefits of both, garlic and onion, to get rid of boils. Therefore, use of joints helps cure faster wound. This is also an Ayurvedic treatment for boils in using garlic and onion juice to cure a boil.
- Garlic cloves
- gauze or sieve
- Take an onion and 2-3 cloves of garlic and crush
- place both in strainer or cheesecloth.
- Now the damp cloth to extract the juice.
- Apply the juice directly to its boiling point.
- repeat this process 4-5 times a day.
7. Boil potatoes to treat
potatoes are rich in several vitamins and minerals that are essential to get rid of a boil fast at home. They are full of vitamin B complex, vitamin C and have large amounts of iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. Potatoes also have flavonoids, tannins and alkaloids that make them useful for the skin and overall health. Potato alkaline properties are good for treating boils faster at home. It will also help relieve pain accompanied boils.
- Take a potato and cut into thin slices
- Place the slice above its boiling point.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then replace it with another.
- can also use potato juice Grate same.
- use a cotton ball to apply this juice 2-3 times a day.
8. Epsom salt to get rid of rapid boil
Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate reality. The heat from the warm, compact helps take your boil to a head to remove the pus easily. Epsom salt, however, removes all toxins out of it and therefore reduces the bump and relieves pain in the infected area. If boiling is carried out in any other part of the body, you can soak in warm water with Epsom salt. This is one of the best treatments for removing boil at home.
it is necessary:
- Fill your bathtub or a bowl of warm water
- Put 2/1 teaspoon of Epsom salt to this.
- Soak your boiling or affected in this area water for 10-15 minutes.
- Do this every day to get rid of a rapid boil and naturally.