How to get rid of acne scars using natural remedies? Acne is a skin disease where the hair follicles of the skin, is obstructed by dirt and oil and inflammation occur. Typically, these swellings are harmless in nature and tends to disappear by itself naturally. However, at certain times, acne spreads its roots deep into the skin and may require medical attention. Acne usually do not cause much damage, but if pricked and pockmarked, they tend to take longer to heal, leading to unsightly scars marks. These stretch marks can be very stubborn and can seriously throw the level of confidence in a person down. There are few excellent article on How to get rid of blackheads? How to get rid of blackheads? and blackhead removal remedies to remove blackheads on our website.
Causes of Acne:
Acne is caused by many factors, however, factors related to lifestyle habits related are the main stimulants.
- Excess oil Secretion – excess oil secretion is one of the main reasons behind the formation of acne. This oil clogs the pores and helps dirt to accumulate, leading to acne. Excess oil secretion occurs when we eat a lot of greasy food, which makes the sebaceous glands overactive.
- Stress- Acne is also the result of stress under extreme stress, the body produces a stress hormone known as androgens. This hormone androgen, in turn, activates the sebaceous glands, which secretes more oil, leading to pimples.
- Cosmetics- Cosmetics play an important role in the formation of acne Very often, the cosmetics we use are oil-based. These cosmetics tend to block the pores of the skin. Even the failure to remove these cosmetics in time, can lead to blocked pores, therefore, which is a breeding ground for bacteria causing pimples.
- Genetics – Acne is nothing more than an aesthetic or climate problem. Also it has genetic properties. It has been observed that a child born in a family of people who have a history of problems with acne, are more willing to buy it, than their peers or colleagues.
- Teenage Hormones – During the years of adolescence, the body of an individual goes through a lot of changes. Most of these changes are hormonal. A particular hormone known as androgen is secreted. This hormone is known as a sex hormone and stimulates sebaceous gland function, leading to excessive oil secretion.
- Medicine – Acne can also be a sign of certain side effects of medication. Certain medications, tends to create a hormonal imbalance, which in turn makes the sebaceous glands overactive, leading to the formation of acne.
Natural remedies to get rid of acne scars:
acne, as we all know, is not a disease and only one side effect of many factors, which could either be related to lifestyle, eating habits or the environment. The scars left by acne can be treated either by many medicinal creams available in the market but most of them generally tend to cause rough skin and cause other side effects. Home remedies are therefore most preferred form of treatment of scars. Results may not be fast, but certainly will be effective in the long term.
1. Lemon to get rid of acne scars naturally
Lemon juice is by far the best treatment known humanity for removing acne scars. It has a high amount of vitamin C that helps to improve skin texture. Ownership of lemon laundering, help make clearer skin.
- Take a lemon and cut into two halves.
- squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- dip a cotton ball in the juice.
- apply it on your acne scars and leave it for a couple of hours.
- Rinse your face and apply a moisturizer water-based.
- repeat this process every day for faster results and get rid of acne scars.
2. Honey and cinnamon to get rid of acne scars naturally
honey and cinnamon acts as a natural exfoliating agents and the skin can heal naturally in a big way.
- Take a few strands of cinnamon.
- Moler in a grinder and make a powder.
- take a teaspoon of powder and add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- mix together and form a paste.
- apply it on your acne and leave it overnight.
- rinse your face with water in the morning to get rid of acne scars.
3. Baking soda to get rid of acne scars naturally
Sodium bicarbonate is a good exfoliant and can reduce the stain in a big way.
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and mixed with a few drops of water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on the scars and gently message for a couple of minutes.
- Add soda paste on your skin for a few minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Be sure not to leave the paste on the skin for too long, as it could make your skin rough.
- Apply a good moisturizer and repeat the process at least twice a day to get rid of acne scars.
4. Turmeric and honey to get rid of acne scars
Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory agent and it can help the skin to heal quickly. It also helps to lighten the scar and give your face a uniform skin tone. is always better using turmeric raw pasta shaped, rather than in powder form, which may contain many chemical impurities.
- Take a few roots of turmeric and remove the outer layer.
- Make small pieces and place in a grinder
- are ground into a paste using little water.
- take a teaspoon of this paste and add honey to it.
- mix them together and put into practice on his face.
- You will be able to see the difference in a short space of time.
5. Sandalwood and rosewater Paste to get rid of acne scars
These two ingredients are widely used in many parts of Asia to improve skin texture and reduce staining.
- Measure around half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder.
- Add about a teaspoon of rosewater to dust.
- mix together and form a paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin with a cotton ball and let it dry.
- Once dry, rinse with cold water.
- This treatment will not only eliminate unsightly acne scars, but also render a beautiful glow to the skin.
6. Tomato to get rid of acne scars
The tomato is superior in astringent and useful properties to get rid of acne scars naturally. This helps clean the skin, tone and lye, without bad side effects.
- Take a ripe tomato and cut thin slices.
- Rub on your face and leave it for a few minutes.
- You can also use tomato juice for similar purposes.
- Take a tomato and grind in blender.
- Strain the juice and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply the juice with a cotton swab.
- Regular use will provide a brighter looking skin.
7. Aspirin and honey to get rid of acne scars
Although aspirin is not an element natural, but still mixed with honey multiples of its exfoliating ability and can help remove the outer layer of the skin where scars occur.
- Take a few aspirin tablets and crush to form a powder.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of honey for dust and form a paste.
- Apply honey and aspirin paste on your face, with the help of your fingertips and rub gently.
- If possible, leave the paste on the scars overnight.
- In the morning wash your face with cold water to get rid of acne scars.
- Repeat the process regularly and you will be able to tell the difference in a short space of time.
8. Egg white treatment to get rid of acne scars
- egg whites helps reduce swelling are helpful in treating acne scars
- To do this, simply egg whites only. You have to collect the egg white in a bowl carefully.
- You can break the egg shell and gently separate the egg whites to release the egg in the broken shells.
- After separating the egg whites, whisk to make a foam.
- Thus Apply to the affected area and let it sit for 45 to 50 minutes or until completely dry.
- When it died out completely, wash with cold water.
9. Aloe Vera Gel to get rid of acne scars
- Aloe-Vera gel does wonders for the skin. The simple application on the skin makes reduced greatly.
- fresh aloe-vera work better than aloe vera gel.
- Take a fresh leaf of aloe vera and remove the shell with the help of a sharp knife.
- gently scrape the yellow inner layer sheet until the gel portion is exposed.
- Take a spoon and peel off the gel and transfer it into a glass jar.
- Apply this gel on your face and let sit for a couple of hours.
- Rinse your face and repeat the process again before bedtime.
10. Oatmeal Paste to get rid of acne scars naturally
- oatmeal is a great exfoliating and can help loosen the top layer of the skin and reduce the appearance of the scar.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of regular oatmeal.
- Grind in a blender to form a powder.
- add a little water to form a paste.
- apply to the skin and rub gently with your fingers.
- oatmeal Allow to sit for a few minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- This is a relatively simple process that requires no additional ingredients and is quite handy.
11. Paste Fenugreek seed treatment to get rid of acne scars
- Fenugreek seeds are very effective in relieving acne marks ugly
- By this, take a bowl full of water and put a handful of fenugreek seeds for soak overnight.
- In the morning, drain the water and grind the seeds to make a thin paste.
- Now, apply this patch this paste on acne affected area with the help of fingers.
- Let dry for a few hours. Once completely dry, rinse with cold water.
12. Milk and honey mask to get rid of acne scars
- honey is a good exfoliant and milk can provide a soothing effect on the skin.
- Mix one teaspoon honey with 2-3 teaspoons of raw milk.
- Apply the paste on the face with a cotton swab.
- Add the paste on your face for a couple of minutes.
- Wash your face and apply a good moisturizer.
Other useful tips to prevent acne scars:
Acne scars sometimes occur naturally and, sometimes they are induced by the patient. When an acne-rooted takes time to heal and leaves behind an ugly scar.
- Avoid pressing or puncture to prevent acne Scars – More than once acne has pus formation in them and are quite swollen. We are often desperate to get rid of the pus and pain and ended up pricking him. This only worsens the situation. Acne juice extends to the surrounding region and causes more damage.
- avoid direct sunlight to prevent acne scars – Sunlight is very damaging to the skin in general and particularly for acne. The sun’s UV rays tend to make the deepest and dark scars and it becomes difficult to treat. Always carry an umbrella or a hat while out. Apply sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher. These preventive measures not only heal faster than your skin, but also prevent the outbreak of acne in general.
- water to prevent acne scars Drink – Water is the lifeline in which our body works. It helps to eliminate all toxins from our body. Along with all other parts of the body, drinking enough water will ensure that your skin stays hydrated and free of toxins. Free skin toxins is the password to a great looking skin without blemishes.
- balanced diet to prevent acne scars – Eat a balanced diet and include many fruits. Fruits, especially citrus fruits have a high amount of vitamin C content in them. Vitamin C helps your skin to build collagen, which is needed to heal and repair the skin. So they include fruit in your daily diet and you’ll notice a general improvement of the skin and the body soon enough.
- patience to prevent acne scars – be patient and consistent in your approach. Patience is the key when dealing with any stubborn problem relating to the skin, especially something like acne marks. To show the consistency of approach and repeat a process over a period of time without giving up. You can try multiple approach, but the practice should be regular. Above all, love your body, so it is. Having a positive attitude is important to ensure that you have a healthy looking skin.