The volume of your hair says a lot about your health!
A scalp and brittle hair scaly not only represent weak hair, but they are also a testament to the depressed conditions of health. When they tend to have hair loss, we are more concerned about our hair, but in reality, we should be equally concerned about our health.
Hair loss can actually be a side effect of the conditions of prolonged health and the best way to combat this, you can not change to a better product conditioning, or a new shampoo announcing the hair he has always wanted with his favorite actress like icing on the cake.
Changing your diet and taking health supplements can better target their apprehensions. This discomfort may vanish once you get the right amount of protein, vitamins (especially A and C), omega-3 fatty acids and zinc.
Some causes of hair loss
Dandruff is one of the most abhorrent health conditions. The doctor would not have reason to justify this skin condition, but it is more likely that an aftereffect of stress, weather conditions, oily skin and scalp.
may also be the result of fungal growth on the scalp aggravated. There are also chances that you may be suffering from any underlying skin disease that requires consulting a dermatologist.
A gastric bypass surgery also may have led to some loss of protein. One of the main causes of hair loss at present is a protein-deficient diet that results in hair loss.
Hypothyroidism is another condition that can leave hair lank and dry.
Anemia may also be the reason that extra hair loss every day. Although it is quite normal to shed about 100-150 hairs daily, also without friction loss; if the number increases, you may have reason to worry.
So what can be done to get the long, shiny hair? Oiling? Conditioning? She wore a headscarf when in the harsh sunlight?
[Related: home remedies for hair growth , strength and shine]
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to follow all three regularly, but it is also necessary to bring change from within. This change is directly related to what you eat, digest and assimilate and pampering offered by your hair.
Sometimes … in fact most of the time, your body can not receive the greatest amount of nutrients that can regulate the health of hair follicles and scalp; you may require some masks for natural hair to counteract these symptoms of hair loss.
hunt the benefits that hide in your kitchen for long and shiny hair:
1. Onion juice:
onion juice has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, having sulfur enhancing collagen production and increases blood circulation.
- For best results, use red onions.
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- squeeze out some juice and apply it to your scalp.
- This can be maintained for 15 minutes to two hours.
- The spill with a mild shampoo.
2. potato juice:
- thinning hair
- limits potato juice. Has vitamin A, B and C.
- Apply potato juice on the scalp and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash with a mild shampoo.
- is also a great remedy for facial burns sun and will repair and protect hair from sun damage.
3. Apple cider vinegar:
Each of the parts of the body has a pH level only needs to be maintained. A disturbance in this level makes pathogenic activity and a number of other problems. Apple vinegar cleans the scalp of dirt particles, excess fat and dandruff, keeping exact pH levels of the scalp.
For best results, some ACV diluted in water and use as a final rinse, ie after washing your hair. Get a clean scalp and long shiny hair!
Eggs are rich in protein and facilitate hair growth and provide them with food. Shiner hair are, of course healthier and longer. Make a mask of egg; it provides your hair with necessary supplements you need to grow healthily.
- One teaspoon of each :. Honey and olive oil
- can also add a tablespoon of henna, just for conditioning purposes.
- rinse under running water.
You can wash your hair or oil them, only to be shampooed the following day.Mixing these ingredients with eggs decreases the smell of eggs, which is a no-no for most of us.
5. Indian gooseberry (amla):
Amla hair has proved beneficial for years. It is almost a staple and the basis in many shampoos and herbal oils. Vitamin C and antioxidants make it one of the best remedies for long and shiny hair.
- Mix two teaspoons of dried amla powder (which is readily available in stores) with an equal amount of lemon juice.
- spread evenly, especially the scalp, wait until it dries. Rinse with warm water.
6. Green tea:
Green tea is also a profit center . If consumed regularly causes excess fat to dissolve when green tea bags are placed in the eyes, which have a calming effect and when put on the hair, which appear brighter and stronger.
- Apply some hot green tea on the scalp and let it sit.
- Rinse with cold water the next morning.
avocado is great for moisture balance. growth less frizzy hair feels great is encouraged. To make a moisturizing avocado mask, you need:
- An avocado.
- One egg.
- One tablespoon of jojoba or olive oil.
- A spoonful of yogurt.
- First wash and towel dry hair.
- Applying the above paste on your scalp and hair to the ends.
- Hold for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
8. Aloe vera:
- Aloe vera is a natural product highly marketed and readily available .
- Take two or three leaves of aloe vera and collect the sap.
- Blend it until it has a good pasty consistency, without adding water to it.
- Wash your hair and saturate with aloe vera mixed from the roots to the tips.
- let stand for five minutes and wash.
- Henna is known for its conditioning properties .
- is used also as a natural hair color for many; but also it facilitates hair growth while keeping them smooth, soft, long and bright.
- Making a package henna by adding at least one cup of dry powder henna with half the amount of yogurt.
- he wears the mask and leave it on until the package dried.
- wash with a mild shampoo.
- can also add water for tea, cloves, olive oil and an egg for best results.
Flax seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids that are perhaps the best type known to mankind fatty acids. Promote growth of healthy hair, keeping them soft, shiny and enviable. The best way to get your profits is by adding flaxseed oil to your daily diet.
can also make a mixture of this oil with other essential oils such as olive and coconut oil and left on the hair for about one to five hours before washing with a soft
- Soak three tablespoons of flax seeds in a bowl of water for five days.
- Apply this water for hair with the help of cotton balls.
- wash after a few hours.
11. Coconut milk:
coconut milk is as beneficial as the oil. the growth of a less fragile healthy hair that feels like you dreamed bright bunch encouraged. The essential content of fat, iron, potassium and protein keeps your precious mane.
- Extract of milk and apply it throughout the hair, especially the roots.
- Keep overnight and let this natural conditioner to work wonders.
- Wash your hair with cold water the next morning.
12. cayenne pepper
If baldness is a cause of concern, this red pepper may have the solution in store for you. Decreases thinning hair, promoting hair growth and blood circulation in the scalp.
- Apply a teaspoon of pepper powder dry cayenne mixed with two tablespoons of olive oil
- Apply this mixture all over the scalp , the definition of the worst affected areas and bald patches.
- Hold this for a few minutes and rinse with cold water.
Our kitchen has a number of benefits to offer whatever TAGET our taste buds and give us inner strength or offer natural cosmetics whose external application leaves our skin glowing and gives us the long, shiny hair .
The aforementioned home remedies are just a drop in the sea. There are many more to explore and exploit. So, dig your kitchen to home remedies, which have permanent positive effects without any side effects.
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.