Recent research has shown that hair dyes contain chemicals that can trigger abnormal development of cancer cells.More precisely 87 of every 100 women who died her hair regularly have suffered from breast cancer. natural alternatives can not give you the same lasting effect, but it will certainly make stronger and healthier hair. According to the National Cancer Institute, conventional hair dyes contain more than 5,000 chemicals, and most of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee is very beneficial for the hair. It can give you the desired results, and also, it can stimulate hair growth. A study published by the International Journal of Dermatology in January 2007 confirmed that coffee boost hair growth process.
Using coffee To dye hair
- Prepare a strong organic, such as coffee coffee as many organic coffees contain no chemicals.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coffee, 2 cups natural conditioner and 1 cup of cold coffee prepared previously.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and let it stay for 60 minutes. This mixture will give your hair a chocolate amazing, without affecting its quality.
- First, wash your hair with shampoo and apply coffee in her hair.
- leave for 20 minutes.
- rinse with apple cider vinegar.
- Finally, wash the hair with warm water. If you are not satisfied with the result, repeat the procedure within a few days.