fat deposits they are the only thing that represents the excess weight. Carbohydrates are the culprits as well. The thing is that sugar is often hidden in popular consumer products such as juices, soft drinks, cereals, salad dressings, yogurt, sweets and many more, you eat without even being aware of it.
If your body is overloaded with sugar, you will experience symptoms such as hyperactivity, chronic fatigue, yeast infections, headaches, depression, colds, sinusitis, sleepiness, mental disorientation, etc. However, this is not all. The worst side effects of excessive sugar intake include an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease and cancer, especially breast cancer.
The relationship between sugar and weight gain
What happens with sugar the body is that some of the energy that is used as, while the rest is stored as fat. However, there is a big difference between refined and natural sugars. The body reacts to refined sugar, which passes into the intestines, as intestinal bacteria. This sugar raises levels of blood sugar, which leads to fat deposits in the waist, hip and thigh area over time.
How to avoid sugar
Eliminating sugar is possible, and will also make the symptoms of classic abstinence from any addiction, such as anxiety, fatigue , sadness, nausea and headaches. Sugar cravings occur when digest food because the brain receives signals that are no longer hungry and need something sweet.
However, it should eliminate added sugar from your diet, and gradually reduce it, in order to avoid cravings, and improve their health for some time.
The following diet plan will provide miraculous effects and prevent sugar cravings. Below is the diet plan for 3 days, but when the diet plan day 3 you are starting again with the diet plan for Day 1, can also make some changes in your meals as adding green salads finish taking a spoonful of honey every morning, etc … You must follow this diet plan for at least 50 days.
- Breakfast: 3 scrambled (or steam) or eggs 1 cup oatmeal with berries and almonds / seeds /;
- morning snack: 1 bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: chicken breast with carrots, cooked pumpkin, almonds, beets, beans, turnips and parsnips;
- Dinner: salmon with broccoli and fried or grilled fish with a plate of green beans mushrooms;
Do not forget to drink plenty of water every day (65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters per day).
- Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with spinach or a cup of steel cut oats with nuts and seeds or almonds;
- mid-morning snack: a small dish of nuts;
- lunch: a salad of red cabbage and green shredded along with shredded carrots with olive oil, salt, lemon and garnished with chopped parsley or zucchini grilled with peppers and red and yellow vinegar dressing thyme and lemon;
- Cena :. Baked cod with Brussels sprouts broiled and sauteed bok choy and turnips or green vegetable steamer with soap beans and vegetable casserole
Do not forget to drink 65-100 oz / 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
- Breakfast: a tortilla 3 eggs with shrimp and walnut, kale sauteed and radish salad or 1 cup oatmeal steel along with almonds, berries and seeds;
- midmorning snack: 1 small bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: roast in the oven with black olives, thyme and onions or roasted chicken thighs with sage, rosemary and lemon
- Cena :. Penne pasta (made with brown rice), along with tomato, mushrooms and basil meat sauce or mushrooms with garlic broth, celery, onion, carrot, thyme and bay leaves
Moreover, the following detox drinks replace sugary perfection and increase your metabolism:
- Black coffee, but no more than one cup a day, no sugar.
- tea without sugar :. Green or herbal tea 3 times daily
- water Detox: In a pitcher of water, you should add chopped oranges, grapefruit, strawberries or berries and fresh mint or rosemary. Drink this detox drink on a daily basis.
Do not forget to drink 65-100 oz / 2 to 3 liters of water (or water detoxification) a day.