You can delete an album from the Gallery application of your Galaxy S10 with just a couple of taps.
However, keep in mind that when you delete an album, you are also deleting all the photos that may be stored in it, so move the photos you want to keep out of the album before deleting it.
We show you how to delete an album on your Galaxy S10.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Samsung Galaxy S10 (from $ 599.99 at Best Buy)
1) Start the Gallery application.
two) Make sure you are on the Albums tab by touching "Albums" at the bottom of the screen.
3) Press and hold the album you want to delete. After a moment, you should see the screen change to selection mode, and the album will have a check mark.
Open the Gallery in the Albums tab and then press and hold the album you want to delete.Dave Johnson / Business Insider
4) Touch "Delete" at the bottom of the screen. Touch "Move to trash" to confirm your selection.
How to take photos from an album before deleting it
You can keep the selected photos before deleting a folder by moving them to a different folder.
1) Touch the folder you want to delete. You should see all the photos stored inside.
two) Press and hold a photo until the screen changes to selection mode and the photo has a check mark.
3) Select each photo you want to save by touching it.
4) Touch the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen and then touch "Move to album."
Select the photos you want to save from deletion and then move them to another folder.Dave Johnson / Business Insider
5) Touch the album you want to move the photos to.