Everyone experiences pink eye occasionally. Pink eye or conjunctivitis can say is very contagious that is caused by bacteria or viruses. It is a very common problem among people of all ages. It disappears after 7 to 10 days without any medical treatment. Pink eye is easily spread by sharing items such as towel or cloth, brush or some other personal items with an infected person.
Pink is basically inflammation of the thin, covering the white part of the eye and the inside of the eyelids or the conjunctiva. Conjunctival contains blood vessels and is very transparent. Anything that causes inflammation can cause red eyes bloodshot. The treatment of conjunctivitis depends on the cause of the infection. There are several methods to cure conjunctivitis as home remedies, natural remedies and treatments
The types of conjunctivitis :.
There are three types of conjunctivitis.
- viral pink Eye This type of conjunctivitis is caused by a viral infection. It is characterized by clear water and drainage. It is contagious and can not be treated with antibiotics.
- Bacterial Pink Eye This type of conjunctivitis is caused by a bacterial infection. It is characterized by drainage greenish yellow. It is also contagious and can be treated with antibiotic drops.
- Allergic Pink Eye This type of conjunctivitis is caused by cosmetics, animal dander, seasonal pollen and perfumes. Involves eyes clear and watery drainage
Symptoms of conjunctivitis :.
- A foreign body sensation
- A discharge from the eyes
causes of conjunctivitis :.
- A foreign object in the eye.
- A chemical splash in the eye.
How do you get pink eye?
conjunctivitis is caused by any of infections such as viral, bacterial and allergic. Anyone can get conjunctivitis, including school children, teachers, daycare workers, preschool and college students are particularly at risk of conjunctivitis.
How long is the Rosa Last Eye?
If your conjunctivitis is caused by a viral infection or any other infection, then it can last 5 to 15 days or more. Even with treatment, lasting up to a month or more
The best remedies to cure conjunctivitis :.
1.) cold or hot compress to treat conjunctivitis
A cold compress or hot is used to reduce inflammation and itching, which is caused by conjunctivitis. It helps soothe eyes and prevent dry discharge the tabs
Steps to use cold or hot compress :.
- Take a clean cloth and soak it in hot or cold water.
- then squeeze out excess water.
- Leave for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process three to four times a day.
- do not use the same pattern in both eyes, especially when one eye is infected.
2.) Black tea to get rid of fast conjunctivitis
Black tea is one of the best home remedies for conjunctivitis because it contains it helps reduce inflammation and itching. The black tea contains bioflavonoids that fight bacterial and viral infections
steps to use black tea to treat conjunctivitis Fast and Naturally :.
- Take wet black tea bags and put them in the eyes for ten minutes.
- Click this method 3 or 4 times a day every few hours.
- can also use chamomile tea bags or green tea bags.
- using a weak solution of black tea eyewash is also a good choice.
3.) boric acid to treat pink eye quick
boric acid is one of the best home remedies for numerous eye problems such as a burning sensation, redness, tearing and dryness. Boric acid contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that help soothe irritation of the eyes and clean your eyes
Steps boric acid to cure conjunctivitis quick :.
- Boil 1 cup water and add 1 teaspoon of boric acid to it.
- Use this solution as an eyewash or you can apply this solution to the eye with a cotton ball.
- flush eyes with warm water.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a day.
4.) saline solution to get rid of Pink [19459012Ojo]
Saline is one of the best home remedies for conjunctivitis , because it acts as a natural disinfectant. Sea salt is also good for the treatment of conjunctivitis. Add 1 tablespoon sea salt to one cup of warm water. Then put 2 to 3 drops of this solution of salt in the affected eye with an eyedropper. Do this 2 times a day
Steps to use saline to cure conjunctivitis Naturally :.
- Adding a -Half to 1 teaspoon salt in a cup of boiling water.
- Let this cold solution and use it to eyewash with a dropper.
- Repeat the method many times a day to get relief from the symptoms of conjunctivitis.
5.) Eufrasia to get rid of pink eye natural and fast
Eufrasia is an effective herb for many eye problems such as sties, conjunctivitis, strained eyes, watery eyes and bloodshot eyes. Eufrasia contains antibacterial and astringent properties for the treatment of rapid
Steps to use eyebright to cure conjunctivitis Naturally :.
- Take a cup of water and boil this water.
- now allowed to cool and add 5 drops of eyebright to it. Use this water for eyewash with the help of ojera.
- Another method, boil 1 cup of eyebright herb in a cup of water for at least 10 minutes. Allow to cool and then strain the solution. Use this eyebright eyewash solution. You can also add rose water to it. Repeat every 4 hours.
- You can also steep equal parts of chamomile and eyebright in boiling water. Allow the solution to cool and then strain. Use it for eyewash.
- You can also use a combination of eyebright tincture, 2 tablespoons rose water and 1 tablespoon of boiled water. Applying this mixture on a pad.
- can also take this herb capsule and you can drink tea eufrasia.
6.) Calendula to treat conjunctivitis naturally and quickly
The antiviral and antibacterial in calendula helps fight infection and conjunctivitis cure naturally. It is an anti-inflammatory herb that relieves eye irritation and discomfort
Steps to use calendula to treat conjunctivitis Naturally :.
- Take 1 cup hot water and add 2 teaspoons of dried calendula flowers on it.
- Allow it to steep and cool.
- Use gauze or a clean cloth to strain the solution.
- Use this solution as an eyewash many times during the day.
7.) Aloe Vera to get rid of pink eye natural and fast
Aloe Vera helps cure conjunctivitis naturally because of its antibiotic and astringent properties
Steps to use Aloe Vera to cure conjunctivitis :.
- Soak pieces of aloe vera gel in a cup of cold water and boil until it becomes pale green. You can also mix the pieces of aloe vera with water.
- put a few drops of this mixture of aloe vera on the infected 3 or 4 times daily eye.
- You can also use this mixture for eyewash.
8.) apple cider vinegar to cure fast conjunctivitis
apple cider vinegar helps fight infection due to their antimicrobial properties. Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid that fights bacterial infections
Steps to use apple cider vinegar to treat conjunctivitis :.
- Add 2 teaspoons organic ACV in a cup of filtered water.
- Soak a cotton ball or clean cloth in the solution ACV.
- Close infected and cleaned with the cotton ball or cloth eye.
- do this method in a few hours for 2 or 3 days.
9.) milk and honey to get rid of pink eye Naturally
A combination of both honey and hot milk helps relieve and natural cure conjunctivitis. The calming effect on the milk soothes inflammation and Honey contains antimicrobial properties
Steps to use milk and honey :.
- Slightly warm 1 tablespoon of whole milk.
- Add an equal amount of organic honey of this milk. Stir well until it becomes smooth.
- Put 2 or 3 drops of this solution in the infected eye with an eyedropper.
- Click this method many times a day.
10.) breast milk to cure conjunctivitis Naturally
Breast milk is very effective in the treatment of conjunctivitis , especially in infants. The healing properties of breast milk help to treat minor illnesses, including ear infections and pink eye because it contains immunoglobulin E.
Steps to use breast milk to treat conjunctivitis fast
- Put a few drops of milk in the infected eye.
- Repeat as necessary to cure the symptoms of conjunctivitis.
Other useful tips to cure conjunctivitis:
- do not share eye medicines with anyone
- do not share containers, contact lenses and solutions
- do not share eye makeup.
- not sharing handkerchiefs, towels and pillows.
- wear protective eyewear in heat, cold or wind to protect against infection and irritation.
- Wash your hands many times a day.