mouth ulcer, canker sores or thrush it occurs within the mouth lips, cheeks, tongue and throat. Appearing in yellow or white with a red border. Although they are not contagious, which can cause a lot of stress and pain. Some possible causes are poor diet, stress, food allergies, low immune system, etc., with symptoms of burning or tingling, fever and swollen lymph nodes.
Sodium bicarbonate for canker sores:
Sodium bicarbonate or sodium bicarbonate is a crystalline white compound that can be used to treat many health and beauty such as mouth sores. It acts as an antacid, alkalizing agent, washing and exfoliating cavities.
The properties of the soda that explain why baked good in healing ulcers.
- Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes acid or acidity in the mouth and relieves pain caused by cancer pain.
- balances the pH levels of the mouth and body.
- effectively it reduces the ability of bacteria to enter the salivary glands.
- It has anti – inflammatory feature that helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- It has anti -. Bacterial and anti – fungal, antiseptic properties that help kill bacteria, ulcers shield infection, freshen breath and keeps all infections outside the mouth
- the paste of baking soda acts as a protective layer.
How to use baking soda to treat Llagas cancer:
1. Baking soda with water
This process is widely used for the treatment of canker sores on the lips, gums, tongue, throat, etc., to achieve rapid pain relief and adds a protective layer in the mouth.
- Mix 1 tablespoon water and 1 teaspoon of baking soda to make a thin paste.
- Apply this on the affected areas of the mouth, either with a cotton ball or your fingers.
- Leave a few minutes to get dry.
- rinse with warm water and gargle to clear bacteria and acid causes canker sores.
- repeat the same process once a day.
2. Sodium Bicarbonate
This process can cause some irritation, so try it first before proceeding.
- Apply a sufficient amount of baking soda directly on the wound, either with a cotton swab or finger.
- Leave for a few hours.
- This process helps to neutralize the reaction of the acid and relieves pain.
- wash the mouth with warm water to remove bacteria.
- Apply this regularly.
3. Baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and Salt
Hydrogen peroxide has anti properties – septic that help kill bacteria and reduces the inflammation – bacterial and anti. Salt prevents bacterial infection and extract fluids from the wound to heal faster.
- Combine small amounts of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide (3%) and salt.
- rinse your mouth with this solution. 4 – 5 times a day
4. Baking soda with Aloe Vera
The soothing aloe vera has anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial properties that help relieve pain, accelerate healing and cure canker sores effectively.
- Rinse your mouth with aloe vera juice.
- Take small amount of baking soda and place this on it, either directly with a cotton ball or fingers.
- I leave it for a few minutes and then rinse again with water.
- follow the same process until the problem is gone.
5. Sodium Bicarbonate Mouthwash
Rinse your mouth will help cure cold sores by removing bacteria and relieve pain.
- Mix ½ cup of warm water with 1 teaspoon of baking soda until the baking soda is completely dissolved.
- also used to rinse your mouth and gargle.
- Make sure not to swallow this mixture.
- Do this once a day.
6. Baking soda with salt
- Sodium Bicarbonate – 1 teaspoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 3/4 to 1 cup
- Mix equal amounts of baking soda and salt.
- Add enough water and shake well.
- Apply this mixture on the canker sores.
- Let stand a few minutes and rinse with the remaining water.
- Or you can just use this as a mouthwash.
- keep doing this process for at least 3 -. 4 days
7. Baking soda with salt water and Benadryl Liquid
- – baking soda 2 teaspoons
- warm water – 1 cup
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- Benadryl Liquid
- Add baking soda and salt to hot water.
- Stir well and add liquid Benadryl.
- Swish it around the mouth for a few minutes.
- spit the mixture, do not swallow it.
- regularly monitor this process.
8. Sodium Bicarbonate with peppermint oil and water
- Bicarbonate sodium – 1/4 teaspoon
- peppermint essential – 2 to 3 drops
- – 2 ounces of water
- Mix water, baking soda and peppermint essential oil together.
- also used as a mouthwash.
- also used regularly.
Tips and precautions to be followed while using sodium bicarbonate
Although baking soda is good for curing canker sores, follow the tips and precautions mentioned then for minimal side effects.
- Sodium bicarbonate may sting a little, so be careful while applying.
- mouth regularly use baking soda wash everything after each meal and at bedtime.
- You can also use baking soda as a toothpaste for brushing teeth.
- Sodium bicarbonate has high levels of sodium, so it is best to limit the amount you use. You should rinse your mouth with water after use.
- People who are suffering with blood pressure problems, a control diet or have restricted their sodium intake should avoid using these remedies or consult your doctor.
- Never delay to make an appointment with your doctor or dentist if something goes wrong.
- arm and hammer powder Use dental care teeth baking soda, which is free of SLS.
All these remedies are natural sodium bicarbonate and effective, but try these methods regularly.
Do you know any other method of baking soda for mouth ulcers? Feel free to share your experience with us free.