This article is about how to cure a yeast infection. According to the report published in the medical journal The Lancet, yeast infection is the most common type of vaginal infection. Yeast infection is caused by an overgrowth of free albicans. Therefore, also it is known as candida. Yeast infection is the kind of problem that really irritating. It is caused by inflammation of the vagina. Yeast infection usually affects the vagina, but can affect other parts as well. One can also have yeast infection as elsewhere around dentures, lower abdomen, below the chest, under folds of skin and nails. In this article, we will discuss some of the best ways to cure a yeast infection. Here, we will discuss some of the best remedies for treating yeast infection. Therefore, read the article and learn the best ways to cure a yeast infection
The causes of yeast infection :.
Basically, there is one reason why yeast infection and is free albicans overgrowth of bacteria. However, there are several factors contributing to the growth of bacteria. These are the factors that could trigger the growth of bacteria:
Antibiotics – Antibiotics reduce the number of lactobacilli in the vagina. Lactobacillus is a bacterium that is good for the health of the vagina
Pregnancy – .. Pregnancy may also trigger the growth rate bacteria
weakened immune system – If you have a weak immune system, then your body is not able to restrict the growth of bacteria
diabetes -. If your diabetes is out of control then it can also lead to the proliferation of bacteria
bad eating habits – Food consumption excess sugar it can also lead to yeast infection
menopause – .. estrogen levels decrease after menopause
stress -. Stress can also contribute to the growth of free albicans
lack of sleep – When not properly sleep, your body does not function properly and therefore can lead to the growth of bacteria
symptoms of yeast infection :.
These are the symptoms that will help you identify yeast infection:
- burning sensations
- pain during intercourse
- thick dark vaginal discharge. Discharge can be watery as well.
remedies to cure infection yeast naturally:
These are the remedies that will help you get rid of yeast infection naturally at home. These remedies are simple and regular use of these remedies can cure a yeast infection at home. Different remedies to cure a yeast infection are:
1) Vinegar apple cider to cure a yeast infection
This is the remedy is. It has been used to treat a number of health, skin and hair related problems. It can be used to treat yeast infection as well. Apple cider vinegar has properties that control the growth of bacteria. It can be used in different ways. Simply add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and drink. Drink this mixture twice a day will give positive results. The most you can do is: ..
- Mix some apple cider vinegar with tap water
- Apply this mixture on the affected area, externally
- is left for half an hour.
- Rinse with plain water.
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to it.
- soaked in water for one hour.
- soon you will notice the difference in itching and irritation.
2.) garlic to cure a yeast infection
nder is high in antibacterial properties and antifungal and therefore can be used easily to get rid of yeast infection fast at home. It is also an antibiotic in nature and therefore is successful in the treatment of yeast infection. It can be used to treat a number of problems. You can simply chew a few cloves of garlic. It can cause bad breath , but is very effective in treating yeast infection. What you have to do is: ..
- Take a few cloves of garlic and crush to a paste
- Apply the paste on the affected area
- Let for some time and then wash off.
- Dilute a little garlic oil with Vitamin E .
- few drops of coconut oil it also add.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave for a while and then rinse.
3.) yogurt to cure a yeast infection
yogurt is among the best remedies for infection yeasts. Has the lactobacillus is known to control the growth of bacteria causing yeast infection. You can have a bowl of yogurt a day, but make sure it is simple and without sugar. It can be used in two different ways:
- Take some yogurt in a bowl
- Dip a tampon in it and insert it into the vagina
- Leave. . during two hours.
- Do it twice a day.
- can simply apply yogurt in the affected area.
- is left for thirty minutes and washed.
- can also leave it overnight.
- This will give immediate relief from itching sensations.
4.) boric acid to cure a yeast infection
boric acid can also be used to get rid of the infection quickly and naturally yeast. It is high in antifungal and antiseptic properties that will help you treat yeast infection fast. What you have to do is: ..
- Take some boric acid in a container and dilute with water
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 15 minutes
- Flush the area
- Doing it on a daily basis for two weeks
Note : … a pregnant should avoid using acid boric
5.) coconut oil to cure a yeast infection
can also try coconut oil to cure infection yeasts. Coconut oil is rich in antifungal properties that help control fungi that cause yeast infection. You can simply apply coconut oil on the affected area. Apply three times a day for best results. The most you can do is: ..
- Mix coconut oil and cinnamon
- Apply to the affected area
6.) oregano oil to cure a yeast infection
oregano oil has antifungal properties that help yeast infection cure fast. Along with that, it also helps increase immune system . This oil is also counted among the most effective remedies for yeast infection. You can simply take two capsules daily of oil of oregano for a few weeks. It can also be applied topically. To apply topically:
- Take a little oil of oregano in a bowl
- is diluted with olive oil
- Apply this mixture on the affected area
7.) Tea tree oil to cure a yeast infection
can also go to tree oil tea . This is one of the best remedies for yeast infection. Being rich in anti-fungal properties, which helps cure the infection quickly.
- Dilute a little tea tree oil with water and apply it on the affected area.
- apply several times a day for best results
Note : … a pregnant should never use tea tree oil
8) of olive leaf extract to cure a yeast infection
This is one of the best home remedies for yeast infection. It is high in antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. All these properties make it a perfect remedy to cure yeast infection. Olive leaf extract is a natural antioxidant. It also helps to restore the good bacteria in you. Follow the steps to use to treat yeast infection
- Take some leaves oil fresh olive oil and finely chop them
- Put these chopped leaves in a glass jar with cover
- cover the leaves in the jar with vodka.
- cover with the lid and stored for four weeks in a dark place.
- After four weeks, strain the liquid and apply on the affected area.
- Do it three times a day for best results.
9.) Calendula to cure a yeast infection
is grass that has the potential to treat bacterial infections. Being rich in anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, which helps cure yeast infection fast. Not a lot of people know that this can be used as an effective yeast infection remedy. It can be used in two different ways. You can simply drink a tea made from the leaves of calendula. This not only speeds up the healing process, but also is internally. You can also go to the calendula ointment or lotion. It can also be applied topically. Follow the steps for the purpose:
- Take a few fresh leaves of calendula
- Crush well and apply the crushed leaves to the affected area topically
- .. Repeat this method three times a day for best results
Note : .. a pregnant woman should avoid calendula leaves
10) blueberries. to cure a yeast infection
can also go cranberries if desired. They are also rich in antifungal and antibacterial properties that helps high growth of bacteria yeast infection. Cranberries are also used to treat urinary tract infection or any other type of bladder infection. You should just drink unsweetened cranberry juice. Drink it several times a day for best results. This helps speed up the healing process. If the juice is not available, then you can just go for tablets. Cranberry tablets are easily available on the market. You can find them in the shop of natural health. . You have to eat three times a day
These are the measures that should be considered to prevent the occurrence of yeast infection
- avoid using deodorant pants
- avoid wearing stockings, tights, stockings and tight pants
- avoid sitting in wet clothes
- Wear cotton and linen
- Avoid frequent bathing, especially hot baths
- take yogurt
- Wash underwear
- Avoid douching
- eat a balanced diet
can also eat related articles on our website how to treat yeast infection and