I keep all these remedies my natural kit so that everything is organized and ready to use.
when Mom gets sick …
I realized a few years ago, when I was coming down with the flu that was a huge hole in my plan of natural remedies …
I was the one to get sick this time. When my husband or children are sick, out of resources and manage them on a schedule until they improve.
When I got sick, I was lying in bed and my husband ordered …
“What do you need?”
And he answered me: “I have no idea.”
When I was not feeling well, I have not the energy to get all the remedies me and I was too tired / sick / brain fog to be able to explain everything to my husband.
for my husband, who discovered where to find remedies and did quite well with giving myself on a schedule. With these and a lot of herbal tea and bone broth rapidly recovered, so my first priority was the creation of a checklist that he (or anyone) I could use if I was ever sick or not at home when a child was ill and needed natural remedies.
My Checklist Natural Remedies
If you are responsible for paying attention when someone in your family gets sick, I recommend making a list like this for your home, so if you it is the sick, you can get the benefit of all the remedies that you give your family.
to do mine, I started by making a list of all the resources at hand and its purpose, the dose and location. I did this in a spreadsheet checklist of sorts for easy reference. This not only makes it more convenient for me to use these remedies, it was something that could easily give out my husband if I got sick.
When my husband and I were out of town for a conference and our children were with grandparents, this list has been helpful for them too. One of the children had a stomachache as a reaction to food, and the checklist made it easy for grandparents to find and manage resources.
The following checklist shows I keep on hand (with links to how to make remedies) and …
remedies checklist for the common cold, flu or stomach bug
- Click infusions (iced or hot) as much as possible for hydration and relieving symptoms of disease. Peppermint, chamomile and nettle are a good combination for most diseases. You can add fresh lemon juice and honey if desired for children older than 1 year. ( These are the recipes for all teas have at hand )
- Dale syrup elderberry (1 teaspoon for children, 1 tablespoon for adults) each After 2-3 hours until the disease disappears. ( how to make )
- raw garlic : For adults, 1 clove raw garlic, chopped organic every few hours. (If you are pregnant, no more than 1 clove per day)
- apple cider vinegar :. Up to 1 teaspoon in a glass of water every few hours during the disease
- Vitamin C powder mixed with water every few hours, as needed. Up to 1 teaspoon. ( this is the one I use )
- If respiratory Cough Syrup as needed. Make a face of boiling steam 1 inch of water in a large pot. Add 1 tablespoon rosemary, basil, oregano and thyme. Cover the head with a towel and breathe steam to loosen congestion and soothe coughs. Lavender and Eucalyptus diffuse as necessary
- If digestive :. Use digestive tincture digestive problems, as needed (up to 30 drops) for the relief of nausea, stomach pain or another. Diffuse mint (adults and children), as needed. Activated charcoal in capsules or mixed into water as needed
- If the skin problem : Well .. clean used herbal ointment as necessary to better
- magnesium bath : hot / hot body aches, fever and relaxing bath. Add 1 cup magnesium flakes or Epsom salts Bathroom and enjoy as much as desired
- Hot Package :. Use hot rice pack to help with chills, pain or other problems, as needed.
What natural remedies is what you have on hand for cold and flu season?