Asthma is a common disease of the upper respiratory tract that affects many people. It occurs when mucus or phlegm is trapped in the airways of which air passes to the respiratory system. breathing and causes inflammation in the lining of the lungs and airways becomes difficult. Some of the symptoms include shortness of breath, chest tightness, coughing, wheezing, etc.
There is no cure for asthma, however, there are many cooking ingredients to control their intensity and frequency. Once the ingredients is turmeric. Turmeric helps provide quick relief of asthma and its symptoms. It comes from the Curcuma longa plant and belongs to the ginger family.
turmeric is good for asthma
The properties of turmeric with an explanation of how it is used to treat asthma problems arise.
- He has anti -. Inflammatory feature that helps clear mucus in the lungs and relieves irritation or inflammation caused due to obstruction of the airways
- has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties that help kill the infection more.
- liver function is improved and prevents airway obstruction.
- Curcumin is an enzyme or turmeric pigment is very effective in the control of bronchial asthma. relieving inflammation of the trachea airway is given.
- helps dilate blood vessels allowing better airflow, restore normal breathing patterns, relaxes muscle spasms, thins the blood and finally gives relief from asthmatic inflammation, which causes inflammation the lungs and difficulty breathing.
- Generally, allergic asthma is caused when the T – lymphocyte immune system releases a specific compound that causes inflammation and irritation. curcumin blocks the release of this, and regulates the frequency of asthma attacks.
- contains rich amounts of minerals such as iron, potassium, manganese, vitamin B6 and fiber that helps boost the immune system.
- Curcumin decreases known as COX inflammatory enzymes -. 2 and LOX to give relief from asthma
How to use turmeric for asthma
Follow these remedies to remove the obstruction of the airway by preventing phlegm and congestion and reduces bronchioles asthma attack with intensity and symptoms.
1. Turmeric in hot milk
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk.
- Drink and repeat this three times a day.
- can also use turmeric capsules or pills or tincture.
- Include turmeric in your kitchen /
- Consume 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder . 3 – 4 times a day
- Try this for 7 to 10 days and then increase the dose if an improvement
3. ginger and turmeric. pepper
This process is especially useful for people who are lactose intolerant.
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- grated ginger – 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Mix turmeric powder, pepper and grated ginger and add them to the water.
- Bring to a boil and pour this into an empty glass.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then drink.
- Regularize this method to get relief from many respiratory problems.
4. Turmeric with Honey
This process helps give relief from congestion of the bronchi, and therefore prevents airway obstruction respiratory.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 tablespoons of honey until properly combined.
- Consume this mixture daily.
- Note: You can use 1 teaspoon turmeric and ½
5. Turmeric with salt and hot water
This process helps give relief from bronchitis blocked.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt in 1 cup warm water and stir.
- drink this regularly to get relief from clogged airways.
6. Turmeric with banana and barley by removal of phlegm
This process is widely used to prevent phlegm and therefore eliminates the obstruction in the airways.
- Turmeric powder
- banana ashes
- barley powder
- Take a small bowl and add all ingredients in equal proportions.
- mix well until a fine paste is formed.
- Consume this paste for 4 to 5 times during the day to clear phlegm
- repeat the same daily process..
8. Black pepper and turmeric with ghee
This process helps to provide relief from irritation of the bronchioles, which can also be a cause for asthma.
- Turmeric powder
- Black pepper powder
- Mix turmeric powder, pure butter and pepper in black powder to make a thin paste.
- Apply this paste on the areas of the chest and throat and massage gently.
- Repeat regularly to get relief from asthma.
9. Turmeric in hot water
This process helps clear breathing problems that are very common while suffering from asthma.
- partially roast a piece of turmeric.
- Grind turmeric.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of this to a small glass of warm water and stir well.
- drink this once a day.
10. Turmeric milk and Jaggery
- piece turmeric – 1
- Milk – 1 glass
- place a small piece of turmeric in a pan and add the milk.
- Boil this for a few minutes and then sweeten the milk with brown sugar.
- stir well and drink.
- regularly drink this before going to bed to reduce asthma and its symptoms.
11. Turmeric milk and ginger
- Turmeric powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Milk – 2 cups
- ground ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Mix whole milk, turmeric powder and ground ginger.
- stir well and drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- repeat the same process regularly.
12. turmeric tea for asthma
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- – 4 cups water
- lemon or honey – according to taste
- sieve or colander
- Place a pan of water over medium heat.
- Bring to boil and add the turmeric powder or grated fresh root. (Adding ginger is optional)
- Reduce heat and simmer for at least 8 -. 10 minutes
- turn off the heat and strain the tea.
- Add raw honey or juice freshly squeezed lemon for extra flavor.
- Stir once and drink.
Turmeric for asthmatics Bouts:
asthmatic episodes are defined as asthma in a difficult period. Sometimes, it happens frequently, so turmeric provide fast and effective relief from these asthmatic episodes.
1. Turmeric Black pepper and mustard oil
- Turmeric powder – 3 grams
- Black peppercorns – 7
- mustard oil
- black peppercorns Grind into a fine powder.
- Add turmeric powder and pure mustard oil and stir to make a thin paste.
- Lick this paste of turmeric in morning regularly.
2. Calotropis turmeric and oil bitter
- Turmeric – 55 grams
- calotropis (weed milk) – 110 grams
- Nothing more bitter oil – 110 grams
- Pan or vessels
- cloth clean
- oil storage bottle
- calotropis mixture and turmeric in a blender.
- Put in a pan and add the sour oil and mix well.
- Place in the oven and cook until only the oil remains.
- Now turn off the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Strain through a cloth and store the mixture.
- Apply this oil on the back, chest, belly and throat ahead.
- This provides relief from asthmatic episodes if applied regularly.
The dose of turmeric to treat asthma
The dose for adults depend on how turmeric they are using, their health and tolerance levels the particular person. So it is always best to consult your doctor before using these methods.
Here it covers the detailed dose of turmeric in different ways to treat asthma.
- turmeric root (fresh cut or fresh) – 1.5 to 3 grams per day
- dried or powdered root – 1 to 3 grams per day
- turmeric powder – 400 to 600 mg three times daily for
- fluid Extract – 30 to 90 drops (1: 1) per day
- The dye curcumin – 15 to 30 drops (1 2) 4 times daily
turmeric is not good for children or pregnant women.
Best turmeric for Asthma:
Selecting the best turmeric is essential. Buy Turmeric herbal stores offering genuine herbs and also not confused about the many colors of turmeric, because the color is not an indicator of the quality of the grass. If you did not find genuine turmeric powder, you can make this powder by taking fresh turmeric root and boiling, drying and grinding them.
Record this powder in hermetically sealed cans and keep them in a dry, dark, cool place. Storing the fresh root in a refrigerator.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for safe treatment of asthma.
- Always remember that the exact dosage will not be the same for everyone as the content of curcumin (active ingredient) in turmeric may vary from one batch to another. Therefore, it would be helpful if used turmeric powder in bulk to get control over asthma.
- can also inhale the smoke that comes from burning turmeric. This smoke acts as an excellent expectorant that helps relieves congestion, coughing and prevents clogging of the airways to prevent the intensity and frequency of asthma attacks.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you are suffering from gallstones or diabetes as turmeric reducing sugar levels in the blood.
- These methods provide relief within 15 to 30 minutes. If there is no relief then immediately seek medical attention.
- Remember that asthma is a disease that threatens life, so you have to deal with this problem at the time to consult your health care provider.
- You have to use these methods regularly until complete relief.
All these methods are effective, natural, safe and proven methods that give excellent results. Do you know of any other method of turmeric to treat asthma? Then they feel to share their experience with us free.