whether you smoke or not, your lungs need regular cleaning; because the secondhand smoke, industrial pollution and vehicle can also cause damage to the lungs and airways. Over time, toxins from fungi and bacteria can destroy the health of your lungs and even lead to deadly diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease diseases.
Why you should clean your lungs?
Alex Myles explains:
simply by living on this planet and inhaling the air around us can pick up harmful toxins that stick to the lungs as debris and reduce the elasticity of the lungs. As the lungs become clogged with toxins from your ability to expand so that they can fully inhale enough oxygen can be drastically limited. The cellular lining of the walls of the lungs every two or three weeks regenerate, however, the alveoli, the deeper tissue, it takes about a year to regenerate. ( source )
Regular detoxification helps in the proper functioning lung and rapid removal of toxins. While current and past smokers are aware that the best way to detox your lungs is to quit smoking, non-smokers find it difficult to choose the best out of a hundred ways to easily revitalize themselves. To help everyone to cleanse and rejuvenate naturally remove toxins from your body and strengthen your immune system, tricks Healthy life has come up with a detoxification program three days .
However, to help your body prepare for this short detoxification, it is important that you should get rid of all dairy products two days before starting detoxification. In addition to one night before the purification process, drinking a cup of your favorite herbal green tea before going to bed to release toxins from the intestines.
Once you are ready, follow these steps every day for three days:
1. in a glass of 300 ml of warm water, add a quarter cup of lemon juice (juice of two lemons close) and drink it before breakfast.
2. During breakfast, drink 300 ml of pineapple or grapefruit juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that help improve the respiratory system and clear their lungs.
3. Alkalize your body for detoxification, drink at least 300 ml of carrot juice freshly squeezed between breakfast and lunch.
4. During lunch, drink 400 ml of juice rich in potassium such as beets, parsley, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, dates and figs.
5. At night, before going to bed, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice to fight bacteria that cause infection in the lungs.
6. Take a hot shower 20 minutes to remove toxins through the skin.
7. If desired, you can also add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to hot water and inhale the steam to purify your lungs naturally. The compound found in eucalyptus expectorant help sore throat problems, sinus congestion and soothing.
8. Practice deep breathing for half an hour every day to remove impurities from the lungs.
Your lungs will be shaped considerably better after three days after that you can start eating dairy again, although it should be try to keep it to a minimum. After three days detoxification is over, you should make a habit of staying hydrated, and stay active. You must make a lifestyle that eating a balanced, healthy and varied diet well. You never have to do this three day detox again if include oregano in your diet ; Oregano is rich in natural decongestants and reducing histamine that help in nasal air flow smooth and better functioning of the airways.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not attempt if you have a serious condition -. Tell your doctor
This article ( How to clean and detox your lungs in only 3 days ) through NB is a free and open source. You have permission to publish this item under Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and AnonHQ.com .