Hormones are chemicals that control and coordinate the activities in the body and are controlled by the nervous system. An imbalance in hormones leads to weight changes, mood swings, lack of sexual desire, acne, menstrual irregularities in women and various diseases, including diabetes, etc. Especially hormonal imbalance could interfere with the ability of a woman to get pregnant. In this article, we will study home remedies to help you balance your hormones naturally, for males and females.
1. Eat organic food
inorganic food contains traces of chemicals that directly affect our hormones. No wonder that eating processed foods inorganic is leading to precocious puberty in children. Girls are growing breasts even at 8 years. Therefore, no matter how expensive it is, choose organic foods over inorganic. This is the easiest way to balance hormones for men and women.
2. Reducing chemicals in their environment
The chemicals are found in exhaust, shampoos, soaps, dairy products, automotive carpets and countertops, furniture, foods that contain dyes and preservatives and also in fruits and vegetables sprayed with pesticides. As noted above, it can minimize exposure to these chemical toxins by organic food consumption. In addition, you must change brands of soaps and shampoos by selecting free and natural, cruelty popular brand organic products. Go to EWG (Environmental Working Group) website gives grades of products so you can choose those with minimum chemicals.
3. Eat lean protein
This is an important balance hormones in men and women resource. intake of dietary protein affects testosterone, which is important to increase lean muscle mass. Therefore, in order to obtain at least 25-30% of total calories from lean proteins such as chicken, turkey and fish. This is especially important for those who want to lose weight by balancing your hormones. Always choose lean meat or hormone-free white.
4. Eat the right foods
Food plays an important role in hormone levels. Here are foods to eat and what to avoid when it comes to balancing hormones to prevent acne and lose weight:
- Avoid alcohol – Replace with soft drinks
- Avoid coffee and tea set black Replace with herbal teas without caffeine. Drinking green tea in moderation.
- Avoid saturated and hydrogenated fats- Replace with good fats like grass-fed organic real butter, clarified butter, olive oil and coconut, nuts, avocados, nuts and seeds
- eggs – use only, without cage organic eggs
- Avoid unpasteurized milk -. Choosing organic rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk
- Avoid dairy products completely Did you ever see adult cows drink milk?
5. Try to 15,000 mcg phytoestrogens per day
Phytoestrogens are substances derived from plants that help mimic estrogens found in humans. You can easily get phytoestrogens to follow food sources:
- Citrus fruits
- soy as tempeh fermented
- flax seeds
- most fruits and vegetables (choose organic varieties) especially cabbage, broccoli and green vegetables, Brussels sprouts, kale, Bok Choy .
- peas, licorice, lentils and beans
Related content: How to deal with premenstrual syndrome
6. use herbal remedies to balance hormones
Many herbs are phytoestrogenic in action and can be used to balance hormones during irregular periods, weight loss or to eliminate acne.
- Agnus castus – This remedy herbal has been used to treat hormonal problems in women for centuries. 90% of a study group consisting of women who suffer from PMS found relief in the symptoms of dry extract Agnus castus plant. Vitex agnus standard dose for relief of premenstrual syndrome is 150-200 mg. Agnust castus also called vitex and is a popular herbal remedy to balance hormones during perimenopause or even to get pregnant. Lowers levels of estrogen and progesterone increases and prolactin. 4 mg standard dose is recommended per day during pregnancy, but not talk to your doctor or herbalist about the right to take doses.
- Black cohosh, dong quai and wild yam -all these hormones herbal remedies balance, favoring the production of progesterone in the body. Black cohosh dosage and take 20-40 mg of extract daily norm. wild yam dose fertility should be discussed with a fertility specialist. Similarly, talk to a Chinese herbalist about the right dose for Dong Quai.
- Saw palmetto – extracts of saw palmetto are available in teas, capsules or powders and tinctures. Block the overproduction of testosterone to stop hair loss, facial hair in women, and breast pain and breast pain during PMS. Suggested saw palmetto dosage is 1 teaspoon liquid extract.
- The ginseng and licorice – Both these herbs are powerful adaptogens balance hormones in women where estrogen levels are very high. Ginseng also helps cope with stress and prevents symptoms of perimenopause.
- John Wort – This herbal remedy is known for its antidepressant effects. It can also relieve the side effects of hormonal imbalance such as headaches, loss of libido, poor concentration, fatigue, acne, etc. In a German study, 80% of women who took 300 mg of St. John’s wort feel better experienced from menopausal symptoms of fatigue and irritability.
7. Take supplements DIM
DIM is synonymous with Didolylmethane found naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, etc. Studies have shown that DIM can reduce the risk of colon, breast and uterine cancer and may also relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. There is no standard dose of DIM and your doctor would advise you based on your age, exact symptoms, fertility factors, etc.
8. Make a liver detoxification
detoxification occasionally chelates toxins and heavy metals from the body. It allows the body to get rid of the overload of estrogen to balance your system and reduce symptoms such as bloating, heavy and irregular periods, inability to become pregnant etc.
- Go on a detox plan 4 days. Drinking fresh fruit juices, only herbal tea and water throughout the day 1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
- On day 2, add some brown rice or quinoa in your diet. Eat salads and fresh fruit, clear homemade soups, etc.
- Take a fiber supplement in 4 days to cleanse the liver and colon. Continue to drink juices, soups and water. You can add some salmon or chicken diet 3.
- Take plenty of rest. Schedule a massage and avoid computers, televisions and mobile phones.
These steps have to replace your hormones and help reduce swelling. You can make cleaning 4 days once a month.
Related Content: water Detox Recipes
9. iodine therapy
Iodine is a vital nutrient for thyroid health and plays an important role in the balance of hormones. It is found naturally in seafood, and algae-enriched salt. If possible, get your iodine levels checked and supplemented by a tablet containing iodine and iodide. Your doctor can guide you more about the exact dose of iodine therapy.
10. Take calcium and magnesium
Most women who take birth control pills are deficient in these nutrients. So take a pill containing both if you suffer from side effects such as hot flashes or cramps, etc. Magnesium deficiency is indicated if you crave chocolate or experience foot pain. It is best to take a pill B-complex along with magnesium and calcium if you are deficient.
Try these 10 natural remedies to balance hormones and see the difference you feel in your energy levels!