air conditioners are indeed a savior in the months where there is absolutely no respite from the heat. The more dependent we become on air conditioners, we become more intolerant towards increasing temperatures. Now, the air conditioners are not the innocent lambs who think they are! There are many side effects of air conditioners that can not only affect the environment but also our health. Most side effects of the air conditioners are because people do not know how to use or maintain in the first place.
Global News examined the first five side effects of air conditioners:
There are many ways in which one can avoid air conditioners side effects. Although we can not avoid completely, but we can definitely reduce these side effects
- Containment -. Air conditioners are not intended to run for hours and hours. It’s like having a hole in your wallet. As mentioned above, the temperature of the CA should be one or two degrees below room temperature. So keep your air conditioner to 22 to 21 degrees maximum, let it run for two hours and then turn it off. The use of air conditioners has increased the release of HCFCs (hydrochlorofluorocarbons) by 20-30 percent has delayed the recovery of the ozone layer by a whopping 25 years.
- clean the filter – dirty filters can allow allergens, pesticides and other particles entering home, threats to indoor air quality. Exposure to these pollutants can trigger a number of health problems, including allergies, asthma and eye, nose and throat irritation.
- Annual Maintenance Check – most of the time, the powder room and use powders, etc., can clog the air conditioning. Obviously, this raises respiratory concerns. Personally, I woke up in the middle of the night sneezing like crazy! Therefore, having allergies during the summer months may worsen if the air conditioning system is not properly maintained.
- adequate ventilation – Allow fresh air into can help reduce indoor pollutants. The cold air is heavy and dense and can make breathing difficult. Having ventilated spaces allows better breathing. AC can be maintained for 2-3 hours and when not in use, be sure to open the windows for fresh air enters. The body is more suitable for the fresh air from outside air in a room with heavy air conditioning.
- air cleaner -. Having purification units air can drastically reduce germs and pollutants that come from outside
- feedwater – Drinking plenty of water can help reduce the symptoms of dry scaly skin. I personally wake up in the morning with itchy eyes. Even the sides of the nostrils and nose bridge are prone to desiccation. This is because the air conditioning sucks the moisture from your skin. Having a humidifier installed by a professional can help solve this problem. Also applying olive oil or moisturizer
- get your ass -. It is customary to CCAA does outside temperatures seem even hotter. We tend to eat calorie-dense foods cold weather. The summer months are for a lighter diet. The air conditioning can be lulled to a beautiful dream, but only makes you lethargic. Today, even gyms 5-6 CCAA are installed which completely defeat the purpose of sweat! Remember No problems, no pain, no gain . Spend some time out allows the body to adapt to the temperatures and remain active
- Calculate your car checkered CA – Process cooling hot air It requires a lot of condensation and this can create a breeding ground for bacteria and mold. Researchers Louisiana State Medical Center found eight types of mold inside to be tested 22 of the 25 cars. freshener can mask the odor, but the mold persists
- reduce dependence on air conditioners -. The only way to deal with rising temperatures is to adapt to it. The summer months are meant to be hot. However, our bodies have the power of adaptability. Think about it, if farmers in dry deserts devastated by drought in Rajasthan can live without fans, is it really difficult to stay without an air conditioner for a few hours?
- Move to a cold country – I’m kidding, but could surely go for a long vacation in a relatively cooler place not only give you a break from her, boring hectic daily life, but also do wonders to your body and mind. Temperatures are only going to go up and they can not keep hiding in rooms AC all our lives.
Side effects of air conditioners can be controlled using intelligently. It’s kind of crazy how far people will not feel hot. Air conditioners are installed in every part of the house; I am surprised that the bathroom was not reached so far. But in times like these, we need to be more aware of environmental and health risks. Relying too much of anything is not good for health. I would suggest, embrace the heat and sweat that comes with it. Stay hydrated; include a lot of yogurt, fruit juices and vegetables in your diet. There are easier ways to cool honestly.