Today, unwanted pregnancies and surprising are a typical theme worldwide. In addition, we recognize as a whole that is the explanation behind it – the vast majority of the general population do not practice safe sex. For safe sex it suggests the use of condoms.
should have sex without a condom when you have a partner for a longer period of time. And yes you can avoid ending her pregnancy, even without using a condom. Having a partner for a longer period of time does not mean that you are ready to have children, right? And in this article you will see how.
1. What can be very effective in preventing unwanted pregnancy are birth control pills. These types of pills control the fertility of women, but before using these pills, consult a doctor.
2. Another thing you can try is to pull the penis from the vagina before ejaculation. Just remember that this is not 100% sure, so try not to use very often.
3. Another great method for preventing fertility is the Copper T is effective This very effective method and if you decide to go with this method, then the doctor will place an implant device in the area around the uterus. And when both partners are ready to have children, this device can be removed. There are no side effects.
4. You can also try to have sex when it is ‘safe week. “By’ safe week” means the time between 8 ap Day 20 ap day cycle of women. To be more specific, the first day of your period can have.
5. The last method you can try to avoid unwanted pregnancy is sterilization. But this should be used only by people who are 100% sure that you do not want children never in his life. That is why this method is not recommended – because someone could change his / her mind about having children later in life, but then it will be too late
Source :. Healthadviceteam.com