Warts (or condyloma) are small, non – cancerous growths the skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Usually they are harmless and painless. Note that you can extend from the body part to body part or one person to another. They can occur anywhere on the body but most commonly seen in the hands and feet.
There are many over the counter remedies for warts, but home remedies are the cheapest option and without side effects. Tea tree oil is one of the best of them.
The essential oil
tea tree extract melaleuca alternifolia tree of Australia, which is very popular for its antiseptic-inflammatory, antiviral and anti properties. It is used in the manufacture of many products based cosmetics and health as creams, lotions, soaps, gels and in certain drugs.
is tea tree oil is good for treating warts?
- have antiviral and antiseptic properties that fight the virus.
- The application of this oil infection and the development of bacteria, viruses and fungi stops to relieve swelling and redness along with irritation.
- contains an antimicrobial compound called powerful Terpinen – 4 -. Ol attacking HPV cause warts
- growth of warts and dry out stops to drop naturally.
How to use tea tree oil for warts:
These are some of the ways to use tea tree oil and continue regularly to get rid of warts. Always test before using remedies tea tree oil.
1. tea tree oil with water
- Wash and dry the affected areas with warm water and soap.
- Apply a drop of oil pure tea tree on the affected area and cover with a dressing area.
- Or, apply oil tea with a bandage and apply on the warts.
- Leave at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the bandage and wash the area with water.
- keep doing the same process every night.
This process is used to treat all kinds of warts including genital warts.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of water.
- soak a cotton and adjusted to wring out excess.
- Apply this mixture on the wart and cover with a bandage.
- Leave overnight and rinse the next morning.
- Repeat regularly.
An oil bath tea tree is very effective in the treatment of warts. it also releases pain and itching associated with the presence of genital warts.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to a bath of warm water.
- Stir well and soak for 15 -. 20 minutes
- dry skin and repeat the same process regularly.
2. Tea Tree Oil with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Mix equal amounts of tea tree oil with aloe vera gel freshly squeezed.
- Shake well and apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- wrap applied with gauze and medical tape area.
- Leave for a few hours to overnight.
- Rinse with water and reapply the same process regularly.
- Or soak gauze bandage adhesive part of this mixture and cover the wart with this bandage.
3. The tea tree oil with carrier oil
- Mix drops 4-5 tea tree oil in any carrier as olive oil, almond oil, avocado oil, coconut oil or jojoba oil.
- Apply to the affected skin.
- massage gently for a minute or two and leave for a few minutes.
- can also leave overnight and then rinse with tap water and dry skin.
- Repeat daily.
- . Note: also can add some clove oil or incense for additional benefits
- For genital warts Mix 1 teaspoon of tea tree 4 drops of olive oil and applied to the genital areas affected.
- continue to make this process a few times a day.
4. The tea tree oil with table salt and hot water
This process helps in the treatment of warts on the hands and feet.
- Mix 2 -. 3 drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of salt and 5 liters of warm water
- Soak hands or feet in the water for about 10 -. 15 minutes at night
- keep doing this process for 5 -. 10 days
5. The tea tree oil with garlic
This process is very effective in the treatment of plantar warts on the feet and other warts .
- Place 2 -. 4 drops of tea tree oil on the warts at night before going to bed
- cover the area with crushed garlic and wrapped with a bandage.
- leave overnight without disturbing.
- repeat the same process every night for up to 3 weeks.
- Be careful not to get into the eyes, mouth or nose.
6. The tea tree oil with Epsom salt
This process works well for the treatment of warts on the feet. As the skin of the feet is thick, it can be directly applied undiluted.
- Mix Epsom salt in hot water.
- Soak feet for 20 minutes before going to bed.
- Next, soak a cotton in tea tree oil and DAB in plantar warts and cover with a Band-Aid.
- Repeat every night.
7. Tea tree oil and lavender oil
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil, lavender oil.
- Shake well and apply this mixture over the wart and surrounding areas.
- Leave for a few minutes to dry.
- repeat the same process regularly.
8. The tea tree oil with sodium bicarbonate and castor oil
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and oil castor.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil and mix well.
- Apply this paste on plantar warts after washing the feet.
- massage gently for a minute or two and cover with a Band-Aid.
- leave overnight and wash it with warm water next day.
- Apply regularly.
9. tea tree oil with essential oils
- Mix 20 drops each of oil of oregano oil, frankincense oil, tea tree and medieval in a glass bottle with 2 oz
- Add a little vinegar apple cider raw.
- Fill the remaining fractionated coconut oil.
- Stir well and keep aside overnight.
- Apply this mixture directly on the warts with a cotton swab.
- Leave overnight and rinse with water following day.
- Apply this mixture regularly.
Essential oils are very effective in the treatment of warts and carrier oils to reduce the effects of burning skin caused by these essential oils.
- Add 2 drops each of tea tree oil, manuka oil, lemon grass oil, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil 1 tablespoon oil in your desired vehicle.
- mix well in a small dark-colored bottle.
- Apply this mixture on the affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Fix securely with a bandage or gauze and leave overnight.
- Repeat daily.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil, 4 drops of cypress, 7 drops of thyme oil, 4 drops bergamot oil, 6 drops of tea tree oil and 14 drops of essential oil of lemon in a glass bottle dark.
- Keeping aside overnight.
- Apply a drop of this mixture over the wart and gently massage.
- Leave for a few minutes and wash with water.
- Repeat regularly for at least 2 -. 3 weeks
10. The tea tree oil with grapefruit seed for genital warts
- Soaking grapefruit few seeds in water for the night.
- Grind the seeds to make a paste and add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Stir well and applied topically to genital warts.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water area
- Repeat the process twice a day regularly..
11. The tea tree oil with eucalyptus
- Add a few drops each of tea tree oil and oil eucalyptus in a small bowl.
- Shake well and apply this oil on the affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Leave for a few minutes and wash with water.
- You can add peppermint oil or tea tree oil instead of eucalyptus oil.
12. The tea tree oil with ginger oil
Ginger oil is the oil antiviral that helps treat viral infections resistant to many drugs.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil in ginger oil.
- Stir well and apply on the warts at night time.
- massage gently into the night.
- Repeat the process daily.
13. The tea tree oil with oregano oil and clove oil
Oregano oil has to cure warts amazing properties, but they can cause a burning sensation on the skin. Add more oil carrier, if you want to use on the face.
- Add 2 drops each of tea tree oil, oregano oil, clove oil and lemongrass oil 1 tablespoon desired carrier oil in a small glass bottle.
- Apply a little Vaseline around the affected areas to protect the surrounding skin irritation.
- Apply a few drops of this mixture directly on the warts with a cotton ball.
- Cover with a bandage or a piece of cloth and leave overnight.
- repeat the process for 14 days or more.
14. The tea tree oil for wart removal After
After the warts have been treated, there is still an opportunity for reoccur. This process has anti properties -. The viral protection, so use once or twice a week until the skin has healed completely
- Mix 6 drops each of oil of tea tree and lavender oil 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture in the curing area.
- Leave for a few minutes or overnight to heal the skin.
- reapply this process regularly.
15. The tea tree oil with banana peel
banana helps keep the affected skin moist and allows the oil tea penetrate deep into the skin to remove warts causing virus.
- Wash the affected areas with warm water to remove dead skin and to soften.
- Cut the banana peel 2 inches wide.
- Apply a few drops of tea tree oil on the warts and place the inside of the banana peel.
- insurance with medical tape or bandage and leave overnight.
- Repeat every night until the warts disappear.
Tips and Precautions:
Follow these tips and precautions for safe and quick results.
- Never apply tea tree oil undiluted, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- avoid intake of tea tree oil in any form, as it can be harmful when consumed.
- women and children under 6 years pregnant or nursing should not apply this tea tree oil on the affected without notice by their doctors skin.
- also not apply tea tree oil undiluted any genital region.
- You can easily find tea tree oil in many natural food stores or health, in some pharmacies and online. But make sure it is oil pure tea tree 100%.
- The best time to apply tea tree oil is at night before going to bed.
- Apply tea tree oil on the warts only otherwise damaging healthy skin.
- can also use oil-based creams tea tree.
- Before going warts remedies, applying petroleum jelly on the healthy skin around the warts helps protect healthy skin.
- Remember to keep the tea tree oil in a cool, dark away from the kids.
- Avoid applying this oil with bare hands, because these warts are contagious and can pass from body to body. Always dispose also used cotton swabs.
- Remember, it can take at least 2 -. 3 weeks to see results (depending on the size of the warts)
- Consult your if he found no relief after using these methods of tea tree oil.
Do you of any other remedy that worked for you know? Do not forget to share with us your experience.