As its name says, is not caused by worms, but infection fungi it is affecting in any area of the skin in the form of a ring. Ringworm of the feet is known as athlete’s foot and in English, is called jock itch and elsewhere, including nails and scalp is called simply as ringworm.
There is a skin problem that threatens life, but it is a contagious being, which frequently affects others by skin contact with an infected person or a pet. It appears in red, circular patches with raised edges and if these patches become larger, then the center becomes clear to give you a ring-like appearance.
However, it can be easily treated with some natural remedies at home, but if you do not get any relief then go for over the counter treatments. Tea tree oil is the best and effective remedy for the treatment of many skin infections such as ringworm, nail fungus, acne, warts, etc. clears this fungus skin in less than 4 weeks.
Here are some of the properties of tea tree oil that make you understand why it is used as a best remedy for ringworm.
- has antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic that inhibit fungal growth and fight to remove it from the skin.
- has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes irritated skin and relieves pain and itching in the affected areas of skin ringworm.
- has natural germicidal property that helps prevent fungal infection occasionally if used regularly.
- penetrates deeply into the skin and removes the infection from the inside out, without a repeat.
Using oil tea tree for ringworm:
While on medicines and creams that have proven effective antifungals counter but often leads to some side effects. Therefore, to test for oil natural tea tree for ringworm at home.
Method – 1: (tea tree oil)
The direct application of tea tree oil alone is an effective method that gives quick relief from ringworm.
- Clean and dry the affected area with a soft cloth.
- Take a sterile cotton swab and pour a few drops of tea tree oil to an end.
- Apply the oil-soaked swab directly to ringworm.
- Be sure to cover all affected areas with this oil ringworm.
- I leave it for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- The skin is dry and repeat the same process for 2 -. 4 times a day
Method – 2: (tree oil tea with hot water)
Direct application of oil tea tree could irritate people with sensitive skin or dry. For those, this process is used to treat ringworm but not so effective as direct application to the skin.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoon tea tree oil in 1 cup of warm water.
- stir well and apply it on the areas affected by ringworm with a cotton ball.
- Leave for a few minutes if not irritate the skin and then you can leave them.
- Continue applying tea tree oil for up to 4 weeks to get rid of ringworm.
. Note: can be used a carrier oil (such as olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil) or aloe vera gel instead of water in the above process
Method – 3: (tea tree oil Compressing)
compress tea tree oil is another effective for the treatment of ringworm method. This compress should be warm and have to go down with his body temperature to get quick relief from this skin infection.
- Use any napkin that was soaked in tea tree oil.
- to place this compressed between two pieces of clean cloth and tibia.
- apply in infected and leave for a few minutes until dried.
- repeat the same process for three times a day until the complete relief of the problem.
. Note: Avoid using plastic as a cover for this pad
Method – 4: (oil tea tree for ringworm of the scalp)
This process is used to treat ringworm of the scalp or tinea capititis areas.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil in the shampoo jojoba.
- is stirred well to wet the hair and applying this mixture to all infected areas of scalp.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes and rinse hair and scalp
- repeat every day until he received complete relief of ringworm of the scalp.
- In case, if you do not have shampoo jojoba Then mix a few drops of oil of tea tree and lavender oil in your regular shampoo and they use it.
- This process is also used to treat ringworm of the beard.
Tips and Precautions:
- If you did not find any relief from ringworm after 4 weeks of application oil tea tree then consult your doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment for ringworm adequate relief.
- If you experience any redness, pain or discomfort while applying tea tree oil then discontinue use and consult your provider health care.
- Always use 100% oil pure tea tree, which is available in health food stores and choose the one that is not diluted with other oils to prevent ringworm or otherwise cause skin irritation and worsen the problem.
- can also use tea tree essential oil based creams, ointments, soaps, shampoos and lotions that are intended to cure ringworm instead of using pure about things counter.
- Remember that essential oils should not be consumed as it gives rise to some serious side effects such as rashes, memory loss, nausea and even coma. Therefore, you use topically.
- pregnant women or nursing mothers and children under 7 years should not use tea tree oil (especially undiluted) without advice of his doctors.
- is essential to disinfect combs, towels, scissors and other personal items to prevent the spread of this fungal infection and also avoid sharing personal items with others.
- Follow these steps as dry after showering, drinking plenty of water, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid sugar and white beads, applying tea tree oil regularly, etc., to get relief ringworm completely.
That’s all for now on tea tree oil for ringworm, stop itching and start using methods of tea tree oil to get rid of ringworm. Let me know what method works well to cure your ringworm for sharing your experience with us.