No matter how life began on our universe, ancient knowledge and modern quantum biology agree on this essential principle :. Matter it does not generate mind or consciousness, but quite the opposite. Fitness consciousness or matter manifests. Life is a very personal experience for each of us. However, we all share its fundamental building blocks: our core …
seven chakras, Energy Cores
No matter how life began on our universe, ancient knowledge and modern quantum biology agree that this is an essential principle: the material does not generate mind or consciousness, but quite the opposite. Fitness consciousness or matter manifests. Life is a very personal experience for each of us. However, we all share its fundamental building blocks: our basic energy centers, called chakras Sanskrit. The word chakra means wheel or vortex. Are the connecting points between matter and mind, between our body and our consciousness
[Read: How to balance Root Chakra ].
chakras and the endocrine system
are seven major chakras in the human body, the intersections of the vital forces, whirlwinds, expanding and contracting, as a column of 3D spheres of energy that extends, in the middle of our body, from the base of our spine to the crown of the head. Chakras are the masters programs running our emotional and physical lives, each express different characteristics essential for our growth and welfare. As expected, the seven chakras interact with our body through the endocrine system (a system of seven gland) which is one of the main mechanisms of control of the body. The following description provides more details about the seven chakras and glands human body, its location and characteristics governing
- Corona chakra ( Sahasrara violet). top of the head, pineal gland, spirituality and divine consciousness
- third eye chakra ( Ajna indigo color): between the eyebrows, the pituitary gland, intuition
- throat chakra ( Vishuddhi blue color): .. area of the throat, thyroid , communication and expression
- heart chakra ( Anahata green) :. area of the heart, thymus, compassion, love and healing
- solar plexus chakra ( Manipura yellow) :. navel area, pancreas, self-will, self-esteem, courage and personal power
- sacral chakra ( Swadhisthana orange.): genital area, ovaries, creativity, emotion and sensuality
- Root chakra ( Muladhara red): the base of the spine, gonads, safety and survival, the sense of belonging .
[Read: Pranic Healing through Chakra colors ]
When the flow of subtle energy in one or most of chakras crashes, affecting our endocrine system, which produces hormones that stimulate or inhibit physiological processes. And we can develop physical and mental illnesses. So when we look at it this way, we realize that a change in our consciousness affects our physical body.
Biostress Images can be tuned, unlock and balance their chakras providing emotional, physical and spiritual healing, which ultimately leads to a comprehensive health and stress free.