Home » How reheating RICE can be more TOXIC than uncooked meat: The DEADLY danger in leftovers

How reheating RICE can be more TOXIC than uncooked meat: The DEADLY danger in leftovers

dangers lurk in your kitchen and rice, a staple of many foods it could be one of the biggest culprits

and not just your own kitchen you need to be careful -. people can also be at risk of food poisoning in its bars and restaurants or even favorite Chinese takeaway finishing the night before.

A bad attack of food poisoning can cause vomiting, diarrhea and stomach cramps and put out of action often for 24 hours. Options NHS said other symptoms may include a lack of energy, loss of appetite, high fever, chills and muscle aches. . In some extreme cases, symptoms may also lead to dehydration and even death

A 2014 report by the Food Standards Agency showed 500,000 people suffered poisoning – attributable to the 13 different types of pathogens or bacteria including E .. coli, campylobacter and salmonella

BBC reports that about 100 people every year – mostly young and the very old – food poisoning so bad they can die her.

However, experts suggest that it is not overheating, which causes food poisoning – it is the way it is stored before it goes back into the pan

FSA said: “uncooked rice can contain spores of bacteria that can cause food poisoning

[

” When rice is cooked, the spores can survive. Then, if the rice is allowed to stand at room temperature, the spores multiply and can produce toxins that cause vomiting or diarrhea.

“Reheating the rice will not get rid of these poisons.

” Therefore, the cooked rice is left at room temperature, most likely the poisons produced could stop rice It is safe to eat.

“It is better to serve rice when just been cooked. If that is not possible, cool the rice as quickly as possible (ideally within one hour) and store in the refrigerator for no more than one day to overheating. “

but it might not be the rice in your chili con carne that could pose a threat to your health.

FSA said it is important to make sure ground meat such as ground beef and hamburgers are cooked properly all the way through.

As the season approaches barbecue, people are also being warned to birds safe poultry, pork, sausages and kebabs are cooked until the end – ensuring that no meat pink on the left and the meat is hot in the middle.

One of the biggest culprits of food poisoning called Campylobacter, a mistake most commonly found in raw chicken.

The figures released by the Food Standards Agency last year suggest that up to a third of the population could get food poisoning from campylobacter during his lifetime

FSA said “research has shown that reducing the number of the most highly contaminated birds would reduce the risk to public health around 50 percent, saving thousands of people a year fall prey to a painful form of food poisoning. which in some cases can result in paralysis. “

options NHS also warned not to wash raw chicken before cooking because it can increase the risk of food poisoning from campylobacter

was said .. “chicken sprinkled wash water under the tap can transmit the bacteria to the hands, work surfaces, clothing and cooking equipment

“. Water droplets can you travel more than 50 cm in all directions and it takes only a few cells of Campylobacter to cause food poisoning “

revealed: computers could prevent outbreaks of bacteria E. Coli dangerous

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!

Sorry. No data so far.