pile and confused by all the weight loss tips that have said? It is not surprising, since diet trends, pills, commercial, infomercial online treatments to medical advances, each have their own stories to partner with you in your weight loss program. But think twice before choosing one.
A rapid weight loss is not possible, rarely healthy and is never permanent. According to experts in nutrition and fitness, lost more than 3 pounds a week is a big no! Do not! When weight is lost quickly with fad diets, treatments or pills, you can reduce your measurements temporarily, but after some time you will earn more crushing. Ahhh … that’s bad news …
not give up yet, here comes the good news – Olive Oil has been touted as healthy now he is also credited for his loss weight aiding power. Is a true super food and golden elixir for everyone.
is olive oil good for you to lose weight?
- Olive oil contains vitamin E, polyphenols and antioxidants that fight free radicals in the bloodstream.
- contains 77% mono-unsaturated fats that lower high density lipoprotein, low density lipoprotein and cholesterol.
- Reduce calorie intake and hunger.
- The aroma of satiety hormone Regula -. Serotonin in the blood that makes you feel satiated
- helps the digestive system and relieves symptoms of constipation.
- Helps reduce carbohydrate levels in the body.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids present in olive oil increases the flow of urine and reduce water retention.
- Increases the body’s metabolic rate and oxidation of unhealthy fats.
- The presence of omega fatty acids, vitamin B, C and D in which increases the power of the body’s immunity.
- Oleic acid present in it helps the body create oleoylethanolamide reducing weight and appetite.
- absorbing blood fat.
The above benefits boost your confidence? Let’s see how you can incorporate olive oil in your weight loss regimen.
How to use olive oil for weight loss:
1. Olive oil
- Drink 1 tablespoon olive oil before meals or drizzle in salads, pasta or bread.
- or drink 1 tablespoon olive oil before bedtime to promote digestion and promote good cholesterol levels.
- Or take a catch of 15 ml of olive oil a day in the morning on an empty stomach.
2. Olive oil with lemon
- In 1 cup of warm water, squeeze the juice 1/2 lemon and olive oil 1 tsp.
- consume this tea a day in the morning.
This process purifies the liver, digestive system and promotes weight loss.
- Eating raw vegetables and fruits throughout the day.
- Mix ¼ cup olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Consume this mixture before going to bed.
- Starting next day of resumption of regular healthy diet and drink mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice every night.
3. Olive oil with cucumber and Salt
- 2 lbs mix of cucumber, 1 teaspoon salt and olive oil.
- consume as diet meals or snacks.
- For additional benefits, including oregano or parsley or dill.
4. Olive oil with ginger
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon oil olive paste 1 tablespoon fresh ginger and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Consume this mixture, followed by 1 cup water.
- Repeat daily in the morning on an empty stomach.
Process 2: with salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons grated ginger.
- Brush salmon fillets with the mixture, place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven and serve.
Process 3: As salad dressing
- Mix 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger, olive oil 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 / 2 teaspoons and 1 tablespoon of pieces of finely chopped garlic. Use this mixture as a salad dressing.
5. Olive oil with cayenne pepper
- Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a pinch of turmeric.
- consume daily.
6. Olive oil and sugar water
- Between meals, often they crave for snacks that lead to the consumption of junk or instant food. To suppress this hunger, drink 1 tablespoon olive oil, followed by 1 tablespoon sugar water.
7. Olive oil with balsamic vinegar
- Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar. Consume followed by a glass of water or use it for salad dressings.
8. Olive Oil detox for weight loss
- In a blender add 8 ounces of grapefruit juice or apple juice, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 inch ginger (optional) and 4 -. 8 ounces of water
- Blend the mixture for 5 minutes and drink in the morning once in 2 days.
8. Olive oil with apple cider vinegar
Note: oil apple cider vinegar combination of olive interacts with supplements and tablets. So avoid if you are taking medication.
Process 1: As Dip
- Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and drizzle oil olive in it.
- SIP or toasted bread mixture and enjoy bread as an appetizer.
Process 2: as a salad dressing
- Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons each of water and honey, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4.
- Drizzle olive oil in the mixture from the blender and mix well.
- also it used as a salad dressing daily.
- Or you can mix 1 part olive oil and 2 parts apple cider vinegar with a pinch of sea salt and use it for salad dressing.
Process 3: For Spa
- Mix equal parts of olive oil and vinegar apple cider.
- massage areas fat mixture for 15 minutes.
- let it rest for half an hour and take a hot bath.
9. Olive oil with grapes
- Boil 1 cup of grape juice to its half volume.
- Add 2 teaspoons olive oil and whisk.
- consume daily.
10. Olive oil with spinach
- Saute a cup of spinach and remove from heat.
- Spray olive oil and eat it.
Fat Burning Massage with olive oil
1. Fat Busting Massage
- Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons each of mustard oil and sesame oil.
- Heat the oil slightly and massage in circles over the area of fat for 10 minutes.
- leave for half an hour and a bath with warm water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
2. Flat Scrub belly with olive oil and coffee beans
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of hot olive oil, coffee coarsely ground and juice 1/2 lemon.
- Gently massage the mixture into the belly in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- dip a towel in hot water, wring out the excess and place it in the womb.
- After 10 minutes, taking bath.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
3. Olive oil with carriers
- Mix 1/2 cup olive oil, 24 drops patchouli oil, 40 drops of bergamot oil and 80 fennel oil drops.
- Massage the mixture into the abdomen for 15 minutes warm bath.
- Alternatively you can mix any other carrier oil.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
4. home body wrap with olive oil
- Mix 1 part olive oil, 2 parts of sugar and 2 drops of any essential oil its choice.
- Massage gently with circular movements in fatty areas.
- wrap the area with plastic wrap.
- Stay warm for 1/2 hour, covering himself with a blanket.
- Bath normally. Repeat 3 times a week.
- For sensitive skin, prefer dried basil instead of sugar.
5. Olive oil with lemon and honey
- Combine a few drops of each of olive oil and lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- massage the mixture into fatty areas in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- left for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat 2 times a day for best results.
A quick glance on what to consider in your weight loss journey
- Always use extra virgin olive oil.
- Regular consumption of olive oil over 5 tablespoons per day can lead to other health risks such as blood clotting, colon cancer, low blood sugar and others.
- avoid olive oil, if you are allergic to it.
- Heating oil olive makes it toxic for consumption.
- avoid sugar and reduce salt intake.
- Avoid junk food and eat only food prepared at home.
- limit the use of more than oil while preparing food.
- calorie intake per day should not exceed 2,500 in order to keep a check on that.
- stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- drink plenty of water.
- Eat unprocessed foods.
- consult a doctor if you are able to reduce weight after following the above methods.
Including olive oil in your diet and exercising regularly will help reduce those extra pounds. Even if not obese, you can follow the methods and tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and weight.
Was this article helpful? Send us your questions in the comments section.
Image assillo @ FLICKR