Dandruff is a common scalp disorder caused by the shedding of dead cells the skin. Symptoms can be treated with shampoos, but actually the problem is not solved. Dandruff is caused by dry skin, oily skin (on production of seborrheic dermatitis) and the fungus called Malassezia (yeast like organism). When the yeast metabolizes with tallow, oleic acid is produced that irritates the scalp and sebaceous secretion. This rapid growth results in the loss of additional cells that fall, giving the white and flaky appearance.
can be cured with natural remedies and aloe vera has proven to be an effective remedy. Aloe vera cleanses, nourishes and protects hair from damage and leaves it shiny and healthy.
is Aloe Vera is good for dandruff?
aloe vera gel and extracts
Both aloe vera can be used safely to minimize dander.
- Aloe vera contains pectin and polysaccharides that stimulate the cells and cause divide and grow. Freshly grown, fresh and healthy cells results in a healthy scalp.
- It soothes and moisturizes dry scalp and removes dead skin cells.
- expels bacteria and other fatty deposits that clog hair follicles.
- This helps to combat hair loss and stimulate hair regeneration recovery nutrition hair.
- has an anti -. Inflammatory compound called glycoproteins that reduces inflammation and relieves the itching sensation
- contains various minerals and vitamins.
- has a natural anti -. Property fungicide that eliminates fungi that cause dandruff and yeast on the scalp
- has an antiseptic property that soothes the scalp and reduce itching. It also penetrates deep into the hair and scalp to kill bacteria and clean.
- Ha cleaning enzymes eliminates flakes dead skin cells and dandruff.
Using Aloe Vera for dandruff:
Aloe vera strengthens hair from the roots and promotes healthy, shiny hair. Here are some effective home remedies aloe vera for the treatment of dandruff.
1. Aloe Vera
- Squeeze a piece of aloe vera gel to extract.
- Apply on the scalp and hair.
- gently massage and wrap a hot, wet towel on his head.
- Leave for a few minutes.
- wash with water followed by mild shampoo.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
2. Aloe Vera with curd and olive oil
curd moisturizes the scalp.
- Mix 2 -. 4 tablespoons aloe gel fresh vera or juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil (or coconut oil) in 1 cup of curd
- Apply this paste on the scalp and hair as a hair pack.
- Leave on for about 30 -. 40 minutes and wash with water and shampoo
- repeat this process regularly.
3. Aloe Vera with eucalyptus oil
aloe vera and eucalyptus has medicinal properties that clean the hair.
- Mix a few drops of eucalyptus oil with fresh aloe vera.
- Apply this paste on the scalp and massage gently.
- Leave for one or two hours, then rinse hair with water.
- Repeat regularly.
4. Aloe Vera with fenugreek
- Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind these seeds in the morning.
- Add 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel and stirred to make a thin paste.
- Apply this mixture all over the scalp and leave for a few minutes.
- Apply twice a week.
5. Aloe Vera with tea tree oil
tea tree oil contains antibacterial properties septic, anti-fungal and anti-killing fungi, virus and bacterial infections.
- Mix 5 -. 7 drops of tea tree oil in 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Apply this mixture on the scalp, leave overnight and then rinse with water.
- Repeat three times a week.
- . Note: can also add 2 tablespoons of rosewater to this mixture to maintain consistency of serum
- Add 20 drops each of tea tree oil and other essential oil and 2 cups water 1 cup aloe vera gel.
- Mix well and apply it on the scalp and massage gently for a few minutes.
- wash it off after about 30 minutes.
- Repeat three times a week.
6. Aloe Vera with lemon juice
has an acidic lemon and antimicrobial properties that cleanse the scalp to eliminate dandruff.
- Squeeze half a lemon juice and combine with 1/3 cup aloe vera gel or juice.
- apply it on the scalp and massage gently.
- Wash your hair with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat once a week.
- Note: Add some yogurt and olive oil to prevent burning. Do not apply to wounds.
- Note: Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice and aloe vera gel 1 cup of shampoo. Use this as normal shampoo.
7. Aloe Vera Neem oil
Neem acts as an excellent antibacterial and antifungal agent. It eliminates dandruff and relieves irritation of the scalp. The mixture of aloe vera and neem oil removes dandruff, discourages fungal growth, strengthens hair from the root and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Mix 10 to 12 drops of neem oil in 2 – 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel
- Apply this all over the scalp.
- Massage gently and leave overnight.
- mild shampoo and rinse with water the next morning.
- Repeat twice a week.
8. Aloe Vera with camphor
camphor kills microbes that cause infections in the scalp.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of camphor with 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this on the scalp, massage gently and then leave for an hour.
- Wash your hair with water.
- You can leave overnight for more effective results.
9. Aloe Vera with coconut milk and wheat germ oil
Coconut milk nourishes the scalp and wheat germ oil clean the scalp to prevent dandruff.
- Combine aloe vera gel, coconut milk and wheat germ oil.
- Apply this on the scalp and massage gently.
- wash and wash hair.
- Repeat regularly.
- Mix 2.5 ounces of coconut milk every 3 ounces of aloe vera gel.
- Apply it to damp hair and massage the scalp.
- leave 5 minutes before washing with water.
- Dilute 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water and use this as a final rinse.
- Repeat regularly.
10. Oil Aloe Vera
aloe vera oil nourishes the scalp to prevent dryness and itching.
- Apply aloe vera oil on the scalp and massage gently for a few minutes.
- wash off after 15 minutes or if any trouble occurs.
- regularly repeat the same process for a week.
- Add the tea tree oil for aggregated results.
11. Aloe Vera with coconut oil
- gel extract aloe vera leaf and add organic coconut oil.
- mix well and simmer for 20 -. 30 minutes
- turn off the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- gently massage the scalp for a few minutes so that the oil has spread.
- Leave on for one or two hours, then rinse with water.
- . Note: You can use olive oil extra virgin instead of coconut oil
can also prepare Natural aloe vera oil for dandruff.
- Mix 1 cup of aloe vera with few curry leaves.
- Strain the juice and pour into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir continuously until the aloe vera juice is reduced to half its amount.
- Now add the coconut oil, chopped onions and a few peppercorns.
- Stir until onions turn light brown.
- Apply this oil on the scalp and hair gently massaging.
- wash the next morning with warm water.
12. Aloe Vera mask hair with honey and yogurt
Yogurt has good bacteria that promotes a healthy scalp and prevents dandruff.
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of yogurt and olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey and 2 raw -. 3 tablespoons fresh gel
- Apply this paste on the scalp and massage gently for 10 -. 15 minutes
- let stand for about 30 minutes and wash with water.
- reapply this hair mask regularly.
- Mix 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and 4 tablespoons gel aloe vera.
- Apply this paste on the scalp and wash with mild shampoo after 20 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week for at least a month.
13. Aloe Vera with apple cider vinegar
This hair mask for combinational reduces dandruff and also prevents replication in cleaning the epidermal layer scalp and balance the pH levels. Honey soothes the scalp and provides essential moisture for it.
- Combine 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon organic, raw honey and 1 cup aloe vera gel.
- Apply this all over the hair.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse with water and shampoo thoroughly.
- Apply. 2 – 3 times a month to prevent dandruff
Aloe Vera with garlic 14.
- Add 2 – 4 cloves garlic, 5 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Blend to a paste and apply on the scalp..
- Leave for 40 minutes and wash with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat regularly.
15. Aloe Vera with green tea
Green tea is an antioxidant that helps cure dandruff and prevents hair loss by conditioning the hair .
- Soaking. 2 – 3 bags of green tea to 2 cups hot water for 10 minutes
- Extract fresh gel of aloe vera leaf aloe and mix in water Green Tea.
- pour into a spray bottle and spray empty the entire scalp and hair.
- Leave for about 10 to 15 minutes and rinse hair thoroughly
- Repeat once a week to reduce dandruff..
16. Natural Aloe Vera Shampoo with Reetha
tea tree oil has an anti – fungal property that combat fungal infection of the scalp oil, vitamin E moisturizes the scalp. Reetha acts as a cleanser for soft hair leaving the hair shiny and lustrous.
- Soaking. 3 – 4 reetha in 1 cup of water overnight
- The next morning, boil in 2 cups of water until the water is reduced by half.
- turn off the heat and let cool.
- Add. 10 – 12 drops of oil of tea tree, 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel and 2 capsules of vitamin E oil
- Stir well and rub gently on the scalp to make sure it is applied correctly.
- rinse your hair with water and repeat the same process. 2 to 3 times a week
Tips and Precautions:
- Always try to use fresh juice or gel.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry the hair.
- No hair coloring if you have dandruff because it upsets the pH balance of the scalp and reduces good bacteria that keep the scalp healthy.
- can be used safely by people of all ages.
- may be used aloe vera shampoo to rinse your hair and make sure it does not contain harsh sulfates such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and hard, artificial fragrances and perfumes.
- Use conditioner that contains aloe vera along with zinc / sage.
- Avoid excessive use of aloe vera mixed with lemon and honey on the scalp and hair as it lightens the natural color of hair.
- Reducing stress by practicing yoga and take rest.
- Be sure to consult your dermatologist knows the exact cause of dandruff and treatment if not observed any results with these remedies.
Do you know any other remedy aloe vera for dandruff? Feel free to share your experience with us free.