While it may not matter crossing the road with a spider outdoors, keep them in your home it is another story. Spiders make their way inside for any number of reasons. Sometimes they like to hide in warm the coldest months place, sometimes they are in search of food or water, and sometimes they just happen to walk through a crack or an open window.
There are a lot of products loaded with chemicals on the market to repel and kill the spiders, but if you have pets or small children, they can be dangerous. This spider essential organic oil spray will remain safely spiders outside where they belong, without compromising the health of your family or harming the environment.
- 15 drops of essential oil of peppermint (buy here )
- 5 drops of essential oil of spearmint (buy here )
- 5 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus (buy here )
- soap dishes respectful of the environment (eg this )
- glass spray bottle (buy here )
- cotton balls
- Gather the ingredients and equipment
- pour water into his glass spray bottle
- Add the oils to the bottle.
- Add few drops of soap organic dishes to help break apart the oil molecules in the water.
Spray your doors, window frames, and anywhere spiders like to hide. Use the spray at least once a week for best results. Place cotton balls doused with oil spider in the corners of rooms or places where you feel you have a problem with spiders.
Natural Spider Repellent additional ideas
Here are some additional ways to keep spiders out of your home. When these methods are natural and free of toxic
- Get a cat – they will chase anything that moves, including spiders
- Scatter some citrus peels in areas where you have a spider problem.
- Place a row of chestnuts around windows and doors where spiders often come.
- Seal cracks – this will minimize the places where spiders can enter your home
- Keep your house clean – spiders do not like a clean house. Keep dust to a minimum and eliminate any fabrics you find.
The homemade spray the spider repellent that really works first appeared in Natural living ideas .