Hydrotherapy is a modern word for an ancient remedy. Since ancient times, people have immersed themselves in hot water to clean, refresh, rejuvenate, repair and relax water. The addition of herbal mixtures for hot water increases natural healing and soothing qualities of a hot bath. The baths in water infused with the goodness of herbs, essential oils and other healthy ingredients is a lovely way, healing care for himself or another. herbal baths can be very therapeutic. When you are immersed in water, the skin pores are open and receptive to the healing properties of herbs; which is a very effective method of treatment.
Choose your herbal bath according to your needs:
- eucalyptus a steam breaks the congestion of a cold or flu without drugs. It is also antiseptic and astringent.
- Lavender is added to the two steam baths and facial for its stimulating and cleansing attributes. It is to relieve insomnia and make you sleep.
- Romero relieves fatigue, promotes relaxation and is a cleansing tonic for the skin .
- The lemony of lemon balm is a wonderful herb bath. Unlike relaxant use as grass, in the case of a bath, it is considered a stimulating addition. It is soothing and helps induce sleep and relieve nervous agitation.
- rose petals helps calm and soothe the heart, while relieving inflammation and skin tone.
- Manzanilla facilitates the start of the nerves and soothes the skin.
- grated ginger increases blood flow to all parts of your body.
- Mint stimulates and heals the skin.
Here are some effective herbal bath COMBINATIONS / INGREDIENTS:
- The skin softening :. chamomile, plantain, Linden, rose petals, ground almonds, calendula flowers, chickweed, eucalyptus leaves, lemon balm, oatmeal, espsom salts, salt Celtic Sea
- REST: agrimonia grass, burdock root, chamomile flowers, comfrey leaf, elderflower, hops flowers, grass hyssop, jasmine flowers, lavender flowers, lemon balm, linden flowers, marjoram leaves, marshmallow root, grass meadows, mugwort herb, mullein leaves, grass passion flower, rose petals, sage leaf, bark of the sassafras root, slippery elm bark, valerian root, verbena grass.
- muscle pain :. chamomile, bay leaves, rose petals, sage, rosemary, oregano
- Rejuvination: angelica root, basil leaves, bay leaf, comfrey leaf, eucalyptus leaf, fennel seeds, lavender flowers, lemon balm, lemon peel, lemon verbena, root of lovage, marjoram leaf, grass meadows, nettle leaves, mint leaves, leaves of rosemary, sage leaf, savory leaf, spearmint, thyme leaf.
- Stimulant :. mint leaves, lemon grass, oats, Epsom salts, salts Celtic Sea, a pinch of lemongrass essential oils of peppermint
Note: You can easily add ingredients such as milk powder, oatmeal, chickpea flour, honey, almond milk, coconut milk, green tea and basil all / recipes bath herbal as base ingredients.
ways to use herbs in the bath:
DECOCTION – Make a decoction by adding about half a cup of herbs about 2 cups cold water. Bring to a boil. Simmer, covered heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, then strain and add to bath water. Soak for 20 minutes. Decoctions are good for woody roots and herbs.
FALL – Mix all the herbs you want to have in your recipe and keep aside. Take a tea bag filling and add the mixture into it. Clamp the open ends and tie a ribbon or yarn on top as a handle for hanging. Hang in the water while the hot water is running, making sure the water flows through them. Once the tub is filled, let floating around.
DIRECT – If you do not like preparing for herbal bath or find a long time and is very good with things floating in the bathwater, you could just throw a handful of herbs directly the warm bath water. Let stand for 15 minutes and place in it for about 20 minutes.