long shiny, bright, well-nourished and conditioned hair smooth, through which the slide just like butter fingers, however strong and unbreakable hair is the dream of every girl. You want to know the ways to make this dream come true? You can accomplish this with homemade deep conditioning hair masks !
recommended reading: [Best Natural Home Remedies for Hair Growth]
is an effort worth taking when it is an opportunity to give DIY homemade masks for hair silky, nourished and conditioned hair. The current market is flooded with products that use a large and attractive set of words to attract customers for using their hair care and styling products. But we all know that the latest products contain chemicals that are totally harmful and damaging to the natural hair.
fully flame Such a scenario to homemade masks Hair which are completely natural organic, harmless, efficient, safe, easy, and most of the time convenient for pocket too! DIY homemade deep conditioning hair mask and hair mask recipes to achieve silky and shiny locks are secrets that need to be deciphered. Surprising as it may seem, all these secrets of hair masks DIY and recipes from hair mask are locked in a very important part of your home – the kitchen
will like to read: [Natural homemade aloe vera recipes for complete hair care.]
So ladies! Let’s open the kitchen pantry and plays along with easily available ingredients to create some amazing recipes hair mask and hair masks deep conditioning.
1. The use of hair mask clarified butter or ghee and hibiscus flower
Yes! You heard right! Aside from adding flavor to your dishes but also it serves the fundamental purpose of deep conditioning and giving much-needed strength. butter or ghee can give very healthy and nourished hair.
- Take a little ghee in a bowl.
- Add 2-3 hibiscus flowers fresh butter and bring to a high temperature and heat well in order to help the flower to release its essence and oils.
- massage your hair with this rich hibiscus hot ghee. Keep it overnight.
- Rinse properly our next morning with warm water.
Be sure to read: [How to Get Rid of Dandruff : Natural Home Remedies for Dandruff]
2. The use hair mask coconut Tulsi and the hair of corn mask for dry and damaged hair
coco is one of the most widely known ingredients for nutrition Tulsi deep hair and is widely recognized for its herbal and medicinal properties. A well nourished, healthy and scalp free of bacteria it is the basis of deep condition to start . The health of your scalp affects the health of your hair. A easy hair mask homemade DIY can make use of both.
- Take 1-2 bunches of tulsi leaves.
- Tulsi Wash and make a paste. Transferred into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup Coconut oil a cup of Tulsi paste
- Now take 1/2 cup of roasted corn and dry in a pan for 5 minutes. This will help the corn to release their essential oils. Now make a paste of these too.
- Mix well and apply 3 things deep and well into the scalp.
- Leave for an hour and continue with a shampoo.
3. Henna, Amla and hibiscus homemade hair mask for shiny
the goodness of Amla hair is well known to us all. Henna is also a time-tested nature known for its deep conditioning gift. A simple homemade mask DIY hair can easily make it. natural vitamins orange peel and softening agents fenugreek make it one of the most effective package ever!
- Take 2 cups powdered Henna (Mehendi) and add 1 cup Amla powder.
- Take a bouquet of flowers of hibiscus and wash thoroughly. Dry in the sun and make a powder out of it.
- Add two tablespoons of powder to the mixture Hibiscus
- sun dried orange peels and grind to a powder.
- Take a cup of fenugreek seeds and too
- Add a tablespoon of both powders in the mixture and add water until a mask is obtained as consistency
- Apply this to your scalp until the entire length of your hair and keep it for at least 1 hour.