Any reasonably fashionable lady, who knows the importance of showing their feet and pedicure in their brand new Jimmy Choo wedges, always keep your feet in top condition!
Cracked heels or “heel fissures” are the result of disregard for foot care rather than just overexposure or lack of adequate hydration . cracked feet are a universal problem and usually are caused due to drying of the skin (xerosis).
are linear fissures heel cuts or wounds affecting the surface of the skin known as “epidermis”. If left untreated fissure widens and penetrates down into the layer of skin below the epidermis. This may be the reason of excruciating pain and bleeding, leading to infection.
Cracks may appear in other parts of the skin as well, but usually appear on parts that are used more frequently. Weight gain and excessive pressure on the soles of the feet cause the feet to expand horizontally. The surrounding skin heels, becomes dry and begins to crack.
shortage of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids causes heel cracks to appear. Other reasons for the appearance of heel fissures include thickening of the skin around the border gros￼s heels and abandonment.
heel fissures are preventable, especially if you suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes and immune deficiencies. In addition, all feet in demand for you is a bit of pampering in the comfort of your home with some simple home remedies to treat cracked heels scrub feet . They are all you need to keep those ugly cracks appearing in their delicate feet.
The elderly, or people with excessively dry skin and those who are constantly on their feet, tend to have cracked heels. Other causes cracked heels are that the skin stops producing sebum with age as a result of which, the elderly are unwitting victims of dry skin cracking around heels known as “tripe”.
Some other common age-related problems are skin peeling skin, dry and very dry. However, if cracking is severe and bleeding occurs, you should consult a doctor in order to prevent infection and further deterioration of the condition.
Causes of cracked heels:
Factors such as your walking style, pressure on heels, etc. lead to callus formation. Insensitive is basically the hard and dry skin around the heels cracks easily.
cracked heels can also be the result of
- Obesity puts pressure on the fat layer lying under the heel and if the skin is not elastic, or sufficiently hydrated, which expands along the sides and begins to crack.
- standing for long periods of time, especially on rough or hard surfaces.
- Wearing shoes that do not cover their heels. Fat under the heel horizontally expands and cracks the skin if not wear proper foot wear.
Skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema or medical conditions such as diabetes, immune deficiencies and hypothyroidism are also responsible for heel fissures.
foot massage homemade by cracked heels:
For feet that are tired, scaly, dry, embarrassing or painful cracked, here are some Natural recipes thickets easy walking that are cheap, savings and will save a costly trip to the salon time !
Olive oil and brown sugar scrub:
Use this DIY exfoliating foot if you are pressed for time and have no time to spare for regular salon treatment. Just before entering the shower, open your kitchen cupboard and mix together:
- One tablespoon of brown sugar.
- A pinch of baking soda.
- Some olive oil .
- Use the brush on all rough areas of the feet.
- Rub and rub well with a foot file acrylic for best results.
Sugar and baby oil exfoliating foot
This homemade exfoliating foot heal cracked heels is the easiest way possible to keep fed and hydrated feet. All you need:
- A sugar medium bowl.
- ½ cup baby oil.
- Mix and rub the rough areas of your heel with this.
This homemade foot massage to heal cracked heels may be used, provided that your feet need a little extra moisture.
Strawberry feet massage
To give your feet a velvety, smooth texture, make foot massage strawberry
- Take a plate of mashed strawberries recently.
- Add a tablespoon of salt.
- Two or three tablespoons of almond oil .
- Two tablets of vitamin E.
- Mix and give your feet massages dough for at least 20 minutes around the rough areas.
- Rinse with hot water and slightly Pat feet dry.
honey and sugar foot scrub:
This foot massage home to heal cracked heels softens feet and is simple and easy to do.
- Take two tablespoons of brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add the juice of half a lemon.
- Add a tablespoon of honey.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- liberally slather your feet wet and scrub well for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the scrub with warm water.
This foot massage DIY gives your feet a well-nourished appearance and leaves it free of dry skin and cracks.
Rosewater and foot massage glycerin:
- Rosewater and glycerin both have soothing properties and can relieve pain and irritation caused by cracked heels.
- Before going to bed, wash your feet clean and dry gently with a soft towel.
- Pamper your feet with a mixture of glycerin and rose water and cover your feet with a pair of cotton socks old.
- This mixture works literally like magic and transformation has to be seen to be believed!
foot massage banana:
- banana can be very moisturizing and therefore relieves dry, itching caused by cracks.
- Mash a ripe banana and completely smeared on their very cracked heels.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Scrub this off with a soft pumice and rinse with warm water.
- This easy to do foot scrub recipe cure cracked heels and skin peeling excellently the natural way.
Sugar and oil (almond or coconut):
Sugar is a great exfoliator and pound feet all dry and dead skin. Doing this massage to heal cracked feet home cure is very easy. All you need is: ￼
- Two tablespoons of sugar and a little oil / coconut almond oil. This can help you rid of dry, dead skin on his heels and leave absolutely clean and smooth.
- Just rub gently on affected parts and wash the dead skin with warm water.
Advantages of using foot scrubs made in house to heal cracked heels:
exfoliating foot homemade and water baths are made with readily available ingredients that are usually found in every home and are things that are used in your kitchen every day.
The ingredients that go into the DIY for home exfoliants feet to heal cracked heels are completely natural and herbal. They have no artificial chemicals in them and therefore will not cause the feet or skin any harm.
No side effects:
Because the ingredients do not contain chemicals or artificial ingredients which have no side effects.
Heal and nurture:
Natural herbs, essential oils, fruits and naturally available ingredients, such as honey, etc are rich in nutrients and have various nutritional and healing properties. They not only heal feet, but replace them with the necessary food.
Cracked heels or heel fissures are a common problem and can become painful infections or cause injury if untreated.Underlying as overweight skin diseases, vitamin deficiencies are left, old age and diabetes also aggravate the problem.
The problem of heel fissures or cracked heels can be easily solved with the help of some really easy to make homemade scrubs for feet heal cracked heels . Scrubs for feet DIY consist of natural ingredients that are easily available in our homes and can be used in order to have clean and healthy and disease-free feet.
However, if the feet are severely cracked and bleeding, or signs of infection, you should consult a doctor because the underlying causes must be based first.
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.